The Student Room Group

do you think youre cooler than other people?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Plenty of "cool" people are total tossers, so I don't think you should use it as any kind of metric.
Reply 21
Original post by damos92
Some people i am, some people i am not. Depends on what specific people think is cool.

Is being strong cool? If so, i have the edge over say, someone who doesn't gym it but a regular down at fitness first is cooler than me.

Is being smart cool? If so, i have the edge over someone whose GCSEs spelt out the name of the US record label before the name 'jam' but a degree holder with a first is cooler than me.

Subjectivity plays a part in establishing what is cool.

Someone I knew made a perfect FUDGED.
Reply 22
You think you're cooler than me?

Well you're not...
Reply 23
im not gona lie but i know i am better looking than most men
Reply 24
I think I'm cooler than you, in fact I even have designer shades just to hide my face.

/shameful post
standard nerd look, listens to metal, does a degree in philosophy, unfit, doesn't do any sports, watches cricket way too much. I am obviously cooler than everyone else in the world!
Reply 26
Original post by Arekkusu
Someone I knew made a perfect FUDGED.

Props to dumb ass.
Reply 27
When I'm dressed up (eyebrows, make-up, hot dress, cute hair etc) I feel pretty, not cooler than everyone else, but like I've got the confidence that I'm generally lacking as a person (people have more respect for you when you look beautiful - that's what I've noticed).

So to answer your question, no I don't, unless being confident = being cool.
Reply 28
After doing a crazy Leeroy Thornhill-style rave dance and slipping over in front of everyone due to the slippery floor at a recent fancy dress party, I think any possibilities of me being cooler than most other people are slim.

My costume was 'late 60s hippie', mind you. So hopefully that redeems my coolness a little bit.
Reply 29
Original post by word2yamother
Are you scared of being rejected because thats usually my reason

Hate to admit it but it probably is. Its just that Iv'e never been rejected yet nor dumped so I'm cautious. Don't usually make moves until I know the other person is interested.

Things will change soon though. Lifes passing us by mate, we need to just jump right in and not give a **** what happens.
Reply 30
Original post by Asha5692
When I'm dressed up (eyebrows, make-up, hot dress, cute hair etc) I feel pretty, not cooler than everyone else, but like I've got the confidence that I'm generally lacking as a person (people have more respect for you when you look beautiful - that's what I've noticed).

So to answer your question, no I don't, unless being confident = being cool.

But you're ugly LMAO

black goat
Reply 31
Original post by Amuroray
But you're ugly LMAO

black goat

I appreciate your opinion, but I completely disagree with you.
Original post by word2yamother
I was listening to mike posner - cooler than me and noticed how much some bits of the song apply to me. Im not a girl but usually i would walk down the street like im cooler than everyone else and not giving girls the time of day or even a second look. Clearly this approach is not working as ive been single for a long time. Its not that i think im better than anyone its just that im extremely anxious around girls and pretend to be confident to the point where i act like i dont notice them. Is anyone out there the same?

Hey who am I to judge? Only God can judge me.
Reply 33
Original post by Asha5692
I appreciate your opinion, but I completely disagree with you.

Ignore him. He is always trolling.

I think you're really pretty. :h:
I was actually too cool for my local schooling establishment. True story.
Reply 35
Original post by lonely14
Ignore him. He is always trolling.

I think you're really pretty. :h:

Thanks a lot :biggrin: :biggrin::redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending