The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom

Huh, what? Curtis didn't start dating Alisha till about second/third episode of Series One. And I assumed that they were all strangers when they first met at the very start of the series. He was also with that other girl who he was involved in a drug thing before ending up doing community service. And his time-rewind power has helped to save people on more than one occasion. /reminiscing series one :moon:

Though, I suppose now I agree that he is a bit more detached from the other 4 misfits at the moment.That does happen with friendship groups in real life anyway. But I have a feeling that his and Nikki's relationship will soon have a bit more significance to play, more than them just shagging, lol.

I was talking about series 2 more than series 1 =)

I have a feeling it will have more significance, just at the minute seems contrived. But then again Future Simon hinted that it would have significance as Nikki had to get the guy's heart.
Original post by greeneyedgirl

:coma: his eyebrows, they're so thick and luscious, I constantly stare at them whenever he's on screen.

......:colondollar:

Huh, what? Curtis didn't start dating Alisha till about second/third episode of Series One. And I assumed that they were all strangers when they first met at the very start of the series. He was also with that other girl who he was involved in a drug thing before ending up doing community service. And his time-rewind power has helped to save people on more than one occasion. /reminiscing series one :moon:

Though, I suppose now I agree that he is a bit more detached from the other 4 misfits at the moment.That does happen with friendship groups in real life anyway. But I have a feeling that his and Nikki's relationship will soon have a bit more significance to play, more than them just shagging, lol.

I was talking more about series 2 than series 1 :smile:

Future Simon hinted that it will have significance as the guy had to die for Nikki to have his heart :smile:
Enough Nathan pics, this is my personal favourite :awesome:

Reply 505
Original post by Antifazian

The person who started that Tumblr is legend.
The Bruno story cracked me up!

"why is there a gorilla wearing a gorilla costume?"
Original post by Antifazian

:rofl: :rofl:
Original post by Yawn11
Lmao the monkey thing was just like wow... Seriously? An Ape? That's the best the writer could do? It's like now everyone they come across has a power. Good thing nathan's immortal cause if he ever died, the show would be over.

What I couldn't get is why future Simon was able to disrupt the present so much? Everyone knows that when you travel back in my time (theoretically) you have to minimize what ever you do, because they can have big impacts on the present and future. He was there telling Aleshia to let things play out, and I'm like you're banging her, that's hardly letting things play out, retard. :colonhash:

Hahaha exactly! I think the writers may have got a bit caught up in the recent hype of the show and say, forgotten to write a proper story line... Every episode seems to be centered around something new and irrelevant, that only lasts one episode. Is it too much to ask for a real plot? haha. It was such a good show last season, now I can barely even be bothered to watch a whole episode.

Yeah... like I said before they really haven't thought any of it through at all. The future Simon thing was just dumb.
Reply 509
I did a little research on the girl who plays Nikki, her name's Ruth Negga and she's Irish. Well, she puts on a good accent there :beard:. Plus, she looks so much better with curly hair. With the straight hair, I thought she was Indian for some reason :s-smilie:, but she's actually mixed black and white.

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&expIds=25657,27906&xhr=t&q=ruth+negga&cp=7&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=485

Yeah she looked mixed race (b&w) to me. I think she's really pretty too... What is up with that picture of her face covered in blood :lolwut:

I had to click off it lol, I can't be doing with things like that :p:

That picture is just too cute :love:

Yeah and I'm not a huge fan of Nikki either :s-smilie:

Nah I doubt it'll happen, but y'know we didn't expect Nathan to die at end of first series, part of the reason I love Misfits, you can never really tell what'll happen!

Yeah, I'm hoping something does actually happen with Nikki and Curtis. It would be pretty poor if she was brought in just so Curtis could have a girlfriend. So far he's never been single :erm:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Onyx.
Yeah she looked mixed race (b&w) to me. I think she's really pretty too... What is up with that picture of her face covered in blood :lolwut:

I had to click off it lol, I can't be doing with things like that :p:

Lol, she did look a little racially ambiguous to me, but then again, sometimes I'm just bad at guessing those sort of things anyway :lol:. But yeah, I agree, she's really pretty :yep:

And I guess the bloody picture is from a horror film she's in.
Just to add to all the Nathan loving..

:eek:
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
Just to add to all the Nathan loving..

:eek:

Good lord that's impressively different.

Still not my type though.
Original post by History-Student
Good lord that's impressively different.

Still not my type though.

I'm still struggling to believe it's actually him! He's a little too skinny for me, but the Irish accent does it for me :biggrin:
The monkey thing did sort of scare me. So erm, she had sex with a gorrilla? :lolwut:
Original post by stargirl63
The monkey thing did sort of scare me. So erm, she had sex with a gorrilla? :lolwut:

She had sex with a human who just had a power that turned him into a gorilla. I think she would have known if she was getting it on with a massive, furry creature :tongue:
Original post by Prokaryotic_crap
theres this drama series i discovered called "Misfits" they bring on C4, I watched all the episodes on youtube. but its only upto episode 6, its says it's seson 1. wondering will the be anymore episodes/seasons?

season 2 and 3 and a film is coming to you very soon!
Reply 517
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
She had sex with a human who just had a power that turned him into a gorilla. I think she would have known if she was getting it on with a massive, furry creature :tongue:

I think it was the other way around, hence why he was so sweet and sincere to her even in his thoughts. So she did have sex with a gorilla and his power made him turn into one when he gets excited or angry which means during the sex scene he...

Oh God.
Original post by Xhotas
which means during the sex scene he...

Oh God.

Got out his furry little friend? :teehee:
Reply 519
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Got out his furry little friend? :teehee:

I'd say that Ape went insane :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending