The Student Room Group

Do I need to lower my standards?

I'm a 20 year old guy, single now for a long while.

Now I am second year at university, am pretty popular and have a lot of friends but am very picky when it comes to women.

I am an averagely looking guy and have very high standards. I've had many chances to get into a relationship but not interested unless they are very attractive and the right personality.

Now being average looking, I've not had any luck with the type of girl I'm after.

I've decided to try a new image, styling hair etc but realistically, do I need to accept to either lower my standards or be single all my life?!
Reply 1
Original post by StardomGT

Now I am second year at university, am pretty popular and have a lot of friends but am very picky when it comes to women.

I am an averagely looking guy and have very high standards. I've had many chances to get into a relationship but not interested unless they are very attractive and the right personality.

Now being average looking, I've not had any luck with the type of girl I'm after.

I've decided to try a new image, styling hair etc but realistically, do I need to accept to either lower my standards or be single all my life?!

Eyebrow guy...
what do you mean? you aim for girls out of your league?
You sound like an incredibly boring bastard. Maybe you should try to remedy that first?
Reply 3
Original post by StardomGT

Why does your profile say you're 18 then :curious:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending