The Student Room Group

Girls do you mind guys with a bit of a belly?

Scroll to see replies

i could only see 'Girls do you mind guys with a bit of...' on the main page and i just knew the next bit is gonna be something about a pot belly
Reply 21

Original post by a_t
don't come to tsr to seek a realistic opinion on what people find aesthetically pleasing, according to TSR, pudgy shy guys are like chick crack

This tbh...
Reply 22
Original post by NyLonEd
No no, I don't mean unhealthily big with boobs bigger than most girls. I mean a bit of 'puppy fat'.

But hey - The right bar. Drag queen night. A bra. Yeah you might get some.

You're asking TSR girls for their opinions. TSR girls.

:facepalm2:
(edited 13 years ago)
This obviously depends on what you actually mean by a pot belly.

Being honest:
Flat stomach > pot belly ( realistically.. you dont need to have anything defined there.. just as long as its flat)

But yeah... have been attracted to guys who do have a 'little' something there... but i wouldnt exactly call it a pot belly.
Reply 25
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
You're asking TSR girls for their opinions. TSR girls.

:facepalm2:

Haha.

Can I also say that your sig makes me feel like Im really drunk and a bit sick... I'm pretty sure if I was already drunk, this would tip me over the edge and make me sick in that "room spinning" kinda way.

Nicely done :-D
Original post by kristinaalovesu
Its okaaay. You look fine.

Do you wanna:sexface:?
Original post by BlackVenom321

Do you wanna:sexface:?

:unimpressed: :stomp:
:unimpressed: :stomp:

I won't take no for an answer babe. I'm gonna ask you one more time

:sexface:?

I won't take no for an answer babe. I'm gonna ask you one more time

:sexface:?

Ask politely.
Reply 30
HATE pot bellies on guys, but if it's a little one it might not look too bad if you've got good posture. Nothing more unattractive than a pot-bellied slumper.
Ask politely.

me + you =:borat:

I want you so bad, I need you:colone:
Reply 32
I like a teeny little belly. I think it's cute. My boyfriend has a really hairy chest/belly (I vommed at the thought of this before I was with him) and his belly is an excellent soft, cuddly pillow. It's not huge by any means, just nicely squishy.

I like cooking for him and making sure he is fed, thus giving him huge meals and afterwards he has such a food baby. He actually looks preggers.

me + you =:borat:

I want you so bad, I need you:colone:

That's not polite to me. :nah:
Reply 34
Yes, I do mind. Especially since I have a flat tummy myself, I expect the same from my partner.
Original post by balface
I like a teeny little belly. I think it's cute. My boyfriend has a really hairy chest/belly (I vommed at the thought of this before I was with him) and his belly is an excellent soft, cuddly pillow. It's not huge by any means, just nicely squishy.

I like cooking for him and making sure he is fed, thus giving him huge meals and afterwards he has such a food baby. He actually looks preggers.

...the hell?! :lolwut:
That's not polite to me. :nah:

Politness isn't my thing, you are. For some reason I am craving you:perv:. mark my words miss America imma have you eventually and then I'll get up on all that booty meat, let's end it here... but bear in mind I'll be back :colone:

:sexface:
Reply 37

Not like the girls on this forum are gonna have high standards anyway.
Reply 38
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
...the hell?! :lolwut:

Hmm, now you point that out and highlight it, it sounds a bit strange/fetish feeder scenario. Which it is not.

I was just saying, in the spirit of the thread, in regards to boys having bellies, that my boyfriend gets a rather rotund abdomen, a.k.a a "food baby" (have you heard of this term? Basically, someone eats so much food they look preggers), whenever he eats what I cook him, because I am incapable of determining the correct portion size as I just want to make sure he is fed/full up.

It comes from growing up in a Eastern European family where it has been ingrained into my brain that I must "feed and look after the men". Plus, I just like cooking.

Politness isn't my thing, you are. For some reason I am craving you:perv:. mark my words miss America imma have you eventually and then I'll get up on all that booty meat, let's end it here... but bear in mind I'll be back :colone:

:sexface:

If you're not polite to me, then you wont get anything from me. :rolleyes:

:u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending