The Student Room Group

Race relationships

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by effofex
Are you sure you have a 'strong preference for them'? They do constitute the majority ethnicity in this country, you know.

Also, I have seen Oriental male-Caucasian female couplings, some where the two partners are still in their teens and some where the partners are in their late 30s.

Just because you haven't seen them does not mean they don't exist. If you feel so strongly, why don't you ask to become the boyfriend of these Caucasian females which you fancy?

Yes :colonhash:. Maybe that is why I like them so much. Because I have been exposed to them at a young age.

I do but it never works. They pretty much say the same thing as well :colonhash:. Plus along with not seeing such a pairing, I have never even met a white girl who likes Oriental guys. It doesn't have to be me in particular. Just Oriental guys in general.
Yes, how else would you explain mixed race people?
Reply 82
Original post by Mr Smurf
Yes :colonhash:. Maybe that is why I like them so much. Because I have been exposed to them at a young age.

I do but it never works. They pretty much say the same thing as well :colonhash:. Plus along with not seeing such a pairing, I have never even met a white girl who likes Oriental guys. It doesn't have to be me in particular. Just Oriental guys in general.

But surely all males living in the UK would be exposed to proportionally, what is a significantly higher number of 'white' females than those of other racial groupings. But most people don't go round saying that they 'like them so much'. The way you feel is surely just normal, right? - you like a certain number of women, most of whom happen to be 'white' - because they constitute the majority ethnicity where you live.

What doesn't work? Who says that it doesn't work? Just because I have never met a Maori person doesn't mean that Maoris don't exist - does it? Have a think about it.

How do you know whether or not a white female would fancy an Oriental male or not, or whether an Oriental male would fancy a white female? Surely it depends on the white female in question and the Oriental male in question? Have you interrogated every single one in the UK? Have you conducted an anonymous survey? Also, have you not remembered that less than 1% of the male population is of an Oriental sub-racial group, such that that the Oriental male-Caucasian female coupling is unlikely to be seen at a high frequency in say, rural areas where there are very few Oriental people.

From your posts it is evident that you erect a hypothesis which you want to believe in without actually surveying whether or not it is true or what other factors may be involved apart from that of ethnicity.
Original post by BBYoungLady
black guy + white girl = nuttin new
Black girl + white guy = not as much as BG/WG but it's getting there (in LDN)
Indian guy + white girl = not popular but i'm seeing them around.
Indian girl + white guy = pretty popular

Oriental guy + white girl = hardly ever see only seen once in my life tbh

oriental woman + white guy = see that more than oriental on oriental.

Indian guy + Black girl = once in the UK but nuttin that new in the Caribbean.

Indian girl + black guy = gettin popular these days but not as popular as black guy on white girl.

and that's all i can think of.

In my ends, there is enough asian man checking black and white girls, I think it depends where you're from. Brown asian girls with non asian mans is still pretty rare, there is far more brown man with non brown women where I'm from.
Original post by effofex

Original post by effofex
But surely all males living in the UK would be exposed to proportionally, what is a significantly higher number of 'white' females than those of other racial groupings. But most people don't go round saying that they 'like them so much'. The way you feel is surely just normal, right? - you like a certain number of women, most of whom happen to be 'white' - because they constitute the majority ethnicity where you live.

What doesn't work? Who says that it doesn't work? Just because I have never met a Maori person doesn't mean that Maoris don't exist - does it? Have a think about it.

How do you know whether or not a white female would fancy an Oriental male or not, or whether an Oriental male would fancy a white female? Surely it depends on the white female in question and the Oriental male in question? Have you interrogated every single one in the UK? Have you conducted an anonymous survey? Also, have you not remembered that less than 1% of the male population is of an Oriental sub-racial group, such that that the Oriental male-Caucasian female coupling is unlikely to be seen at a high frequency in say, rural areas where there are very few Oriental people.

From your posts it is evident that you erect a hypothesis which you want to believe in without actually surveying whether or not it is true or what other factors may be involved apart from that of ethnicity.

Your posts are so boring it's unreal. Have you ever made an amusing post on TSR?
Reply 85
Original post by MoanyLisa
Mate, if your coming across as pathetic and desperate as you do on this forum, in real life - Nobody will date you!

Trust me when I say your race has **** all to do with it. It's YOU. IT'S YOU!!!

Now grow a pair, or STFU

Now come on!
No need to be harsh on him ?
Maybe its not him, have ever thought about blaming society for why he might have problems with race relationships!
LOL. This 'oriental' boy needs to get over his insecurities.

Don't just say all white girls don't like you.

It's deeper than that.

PEOPLE like HOT PEOPLE regardless of race.

A white man can be attracted to Megan Fox, Beyonce, Sienna Miller, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, Naomi Campbell , Adriana Lima and Kelly Brooke all at the same time! Notice how they're of different races however they share one thing....beauty.

I'm Black with straight hair I'm slim but have abit of boob and I'm quite into fashion. My boyfriend is french with tanned skin abit muscular and brown hair and is also in to fashion.

I've been approached by all sorts and colors of men in my life so I know it goes deeper than race and more if they find you hot or not.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 87
:facepalm2:

My boyfriend is half oriental. I also know a girl thats with an Oriental guy. Girls all like different things- some will find orientals attractive, some won't. So stop feeling sorry for yourself and blaming your bad luck with women on your race.
Original post by meatzaper
OMG your bloriental(blackanese)??

LOL. Half Filipino, half Carribean.
Reply 90
Original post by heartimplode
LOL. Half Filipino, half Carribean.

:sexface:
Yes but when people say 'Asian' in the UK, they mean South Asian (E.g. India Pakistan). Orientals are considered different.

what the hell, no they don't...
you say this like i'm not even from the UK.
trust me, people say asian as in oriental more around where i live meaning oriental than for indian and pakistan,
and in my sociology lessons when we do ethnicity asian means oriental too...

basically,
white girls go for oriental people.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ussumane
:sexface:

:noway:
Yes but when people say 'Asian' in the UK, they mean South Asian (E.g. India Pakistan). Orientals are considered different.

To be fair, I've never ever heard anyone in real life describe a person as "Oriental". It's always usually just "Asian", or in your case, "East Asian".
Reply 94
Original post by effofex

Well it is rare that I find a non-white girl attractive :dontknow:.

The fact that Orientals are so few in the UK is irrelavent. In London, you will see plenty of white guys with Oriental girls. But no Oriental guys with white girls.
Reply 95
Original post by MoanyLisa
Mate, if your coming across as pathetic and desperate as you do on this forum, in real life - Nobody will date you!

Trust me when I say your race has **** all to do with it. It's YOU. IT'S YOU!!!

Now grow a pair, or STFU

So people don't have racial preferences? :rolleyes:. I think you would be very surprised at the amount of people that do.
Reply 96
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
To be fair, I've never ever heard anyone in real life describe a person as "Oriental". It's always usually just "Asian", or in your case, "East Asian".

I have heard people use both to describe us. But the for the UK cencus, Orientals are not Asians. Look at how 'Chinese' is completely seperate to 'Asian' :dontknow: :

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=455
Reply 97
Well it is rare that I find a non-white girl attractive :dontknow:.

The fact that Orientals are so few in the UK is irrelavent. In London, you will see plenty of white guys with Oriental girls. But no Oriental guys with white girls.

That bit is rubbish though isn't it. I specifically said I am aware (and acquainted with) a few Oriental male-Caucasian female couples (some in their teens, some in their 30s).

I'll ask you again - have you actually considered the idea of asking a white woman out?

This is rather like me complaining that no Manchurian women fancy men of my ethnicity whilst having never proceeded to ask one out.
I have heard people use both to describe us. But the for the UK cencus, Orientals are not Asians. Look at how 'Chinese' is completely seperate to 'Asian' :dontknow: :

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=455

Ah, that's interesting, I really didn't know that. Well, ethnicity is always a pretty broad subject anyway :dontknow:
So people don't have racial preferences? :rolleyes:. I think you would be very surprised at the amount of people that do.

Haha this thread is still going?!

I pose you a question.

I am Asian. Fully Asian.
I have no trouble with girls. Lost my V's when i was 16 and have had a lot of healthy relationships since. I've only been out with English girls but I've pulled other nationalities such as French, Indian, South African, American....you get the point

The question I pose to you is what is the difference between us?

We are both Oriental yet I have had relationships with white girls.

From this we can then deduce either every white girl you have met is repulsed by Asians......or more likely, it something about you.

Personality
Looks
e.t.c

Trust me it is not a race thing. It's the 21st century and you live in one of the most culturally diverse countries. Feel blessed you live in one of the most multicultural cities. Now stop trawling the internet for symapthy and as I have stated before, and numerous other have stated; Grow some balls.

You live in LONDON. Man up and go get some.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending