The Student Room Group

How many people here have never had a girlfriend or boyfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Never properly been with someone

Kinda (don't think it filled the common criteria of a proper relationship :sad:) with someone very recently... there were certain problems I couldn't cope with right now... given her a chance to keep talking to me... but she hasn't as of yet. She'll obviously see this at some point if/when she comes on here next time... and maybe decide to talk to me again... or probably not :frown:

dis is my lifes... so confuzinggs
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 141
cus im one ugly dude
Reply 142
Original post by loonyplatypus
Ooh, which film? My favourite is Das Leben der Anderen :suith:

Das Leben der Anderen is an incredible film! You have great taste :biggrin:. Unfortunately the film I was watching today was fairly Hollywood-y for a German film :frown:. Oh well, helps with my German nonetheless!
Reply 143
Original post by Beadle's About
As the title says. Why haven't you got anyone yet? Is it just that you have a lack of confidence or is it that you can't be bothered and prefer to be single?

I'm having a hard time understanding why people can't get someone.

Lack of attractiveness, lack of confidence, and personality-wise too 'nice' for women to realize I'm a bloke.
Reply 144
Original post by Beadle's About
As the title says. Why haven't you got anyone yet? Is it just that you have a lack of confidence or is it that you can't be bothered and prefer to be single?

I'm having a hard time understanding why people can't get someone.

I am lol
why? it could be for many reasons e.g my lack of confidence, my half hearted attempts, the fact that i cannot be bothered or that i am not in fact good looking at all take your pick lol
Me. Never had a girlfriend and certainly never had a boyfriend :tongue: and, truth be told, I don't want it. Most people I know who are in relationships are in them simply for the sake of it, and it's all superficial. I also know people from school who, to this day, would take great pleasure in poking fun at me regardless of whoever I might go out with.

I wouldn't consider myself ugly, but I'm introverted and my personality isn't the best. I have this tendency to push people away when they get too close, and I find having empathy for others very difficult if not impossible. I also lack in confidence to a certain extent, but not half as much as I used to.

There have been plenty of opportunities and many girls have taken to me in the past (and me to them), but my personality and attachment issues preclude the formation of a relationship unfortunately.
Reply 146
I would love to go back to inexperienced untouched virgin with no bf again. It was so much fun to just tease him!!!!!! And I did it for YEARS!..Now I can't! Being a tease is the most fun a girls ever going to have! I know this now...Even the most mind blowing sex can't compare to the teenage horniness caused by hormones. And just never having a bf, being normal looking and have people going " seriously?...you jokin...haha...what?!" I kinda miss it ..meehh..boyfriend barf...I do love him tho...ugh lol
Meee :biggrin:
I've just started uni and never had a gf and it doesn't bother me at all!
Probably because I take relationships quite seriously, and if i were to start one then it would be a long-term relationship looking towards marriage.
I know what you're thinking- what a wacko, right?! :wink:
Original post by gesiwuj
Das Leben der Anderen is an incredible film! You have great taste :biggrin:. Unfortunately the film I was watching today was fairly Hollywood-y for a German film :frown:. Oh well, helps with my German nonetheless!

Haha, thanks! I loved the guy who played Wiesler, he had the most amazing, expressive eyes :love:
Reply 149
Original post by loonyplatypus
Haha, thanks! I loved the guy who played Wiesler, he had the most amazing, expressive eyes :love:

It must have been a year since I last saw it, really should see it again soon :smile:

Surprising that someone with your brilliant taste in films is posting on this thread :colondollar:
Reply 150
All the girls that like me are munters, I won't lower myself.
Original post by gesiwuj
It must have been a year since I last saw it, really should see it again soon :smile:

Surprising that someone with your brilliant taste in films is posting on this thread :colondollar:

Haha, sadly a good taste in films isn't the thing most guys look for in girls :p:
Reply 152
Original post by x_muneeb_x
Will a Honda Accord with a nice sound system work instead of the horse :wink: ?

Ha ha! Nice try! Let me google that and get back to you. To be quite honest though, I'd prefer an Audi TT. In red. :wink:

Hmmm; it is a nice car, sleek and all that but I'd start working towards that Audi if I were you.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 153
Original post by TheRealDaVinci
Sounds like Gandalf...i have his number if you want it?

Thanks but no thanks; that dude is way past his sell-by date! How about Prince Charming off Shrek? You don't happen to have his BB pin?
Not been in a relationship with nyone for longer than 4 months -_- but seen seeing a certain female recently so something could happen there :sexface:
Reply 155
Original post by MizzCupcakes
well then you go gurl! :wink:

Why thank you! :yeah:
Original post by Escriba
Ha ha! Nice try! Let me google that and get back to you. To be quite honest though, I'd prefer an Audi TT. In red. :wink:

Hmmm; it is a nice car, sleek and all that but I'd start working towards that Audi if I were you.

Well i can get the Audi in approximately 4 years , until then its u accepting me for what i am :wink:
Reply 157
Original post by x_muneeb_x
Well i can get the Audi in approximately 4 years , until then its u accepting me for what i am :wink:

What cheek! You haven't even popped the question yet and you're already telling me what to do!:tongue:
Original post by Escriba
What cheek! You haven't even popped the question yet and you're already telling me what to do!:tongue:

My bad let me rephrase it :tongue: Until i graduate from uni if we are to be together you have to accept me for what i am.

P.S: The accord actually belongs to my dad :P but i can drive it around :colone:
Ive never had a boyrfriend and i dont see it as a problem, i gues the experience would be valuable in the future but i dont see what im missing out. And i have had many offers and atm theres and older guy who is very serious about me he treats me great and is making a lot of effort but i dont want to rush into something that im not ready for, i gues i get all the attention and affection from all my friends and family (obv not in the same way but you know what i mean) :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending