The Student Room Group

why is there never black people on jeremy kyle

Scroll to see replies

jeremy kyle people are pretty much the result of many generations of skank, black people haven't been here long enough to have become quite that ridiculous yet
Reply 41
I was wondering why Arab, South Asian, Oriental, Eastern European and West African peoples are so grossly underrepresented on the Jeremy Kylinho show?

Has the EHRC looked into this?
Reply 42
Original post by effofex
I was wondering why Arab, South Asian, Oriental, Eastern European and West African peoples are so grossly underrepresented on the Jeremy Kylinho show?

Has the EHRC looked into this?

You say it like being on the show is a positive thing.
Reply 43
There has been South Asians (Bangladeshis) on Jeremy Kyle show before.

And to answer your question about why there hasn't been any BLACK people on the show before, it's probably because they're a very small percentage of the country; about 2% of our population is black and quite a large amount of these are involved in sport/ are celebrities etc. so it doesn't leave much black people to potentially go on Jeremy Kyle show.

And yes it is cultural. I don't think most black people are generally as stupid as the chavs on Jeremy Kyle.

And the reason you find lots of black people on Maury is probably because USA has a high population of blacks... over 40 million i think.
Reply 44
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Why so upset? women cant handle banter.

No its just that women are **** at it. You're doing a fine job proving that. No wit or even comedic value. Doesnt make me mad, just disappointed lol
Original post by Bishamon
No its just that women are **** at it. You're doing a fine job proving that. No wit or even comedic value. Doesnt make me mad, just disappointed lol

My original point was true though
What! I saw a black lady on it the other day.
Reply 47
Black people may be more peaceful where as white people might like to get help talking to someone. It could also be a fact that black people dont like starring on t.v
Reply 48
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
My original point was true though

I thought it was banter? I give up, its quite clear I am arguing with a racist tard. Get some dick in you this christmas, maybe next time you wont come back so bitter and jaded.
Reply 49
Their problems are too big for jeremy to solve.
Reply 50
I think the author's main point was that if you look at the number of black people who are in trouble with the law, sexually irresponisble, unemployed and living on benefits etc it is considerbaly higher than their white counterparts and yet the white working class are routinely portrayed in the media in a highly negative light which would not be acceptable for any other ethnic group. It was a legitimate question but some posters on here took it as an opportunity not to defend white people but to demonise black people. Making sweeping generalisations about any ethnic group is narrow minded and causes a lot of social trurmoil within these islands
Reply 51
becoz we iz no chavz ..get me.
Indians too?
Reply 53
Original post by Abused Tampon
because their not stupid, why would you go on a show where everyone can see your problems and nothing gets solved, you just temporerily shut up because you have had enough of jeremy kyle

*They're
Reply 54
They're all on Trisha :colonhash:
Original post by Faith01
becoz we iz no chavz ..get me.

Nah, not even nearly funny. Big fail for you there you slag.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by Southwesttwo
Nah, not even nearly funny. Big fail for you there you white slag.

I am black not white. Now that's what I call a 'big fail'.
Reply 57
Jeremy Kyle is such a douchebag.
Original post by needhelp12
i noticed that there is never any black people on the show or ethnic minorities. even though there are plenty of black chavs, just as there are white.
do you think its because jeremy would be accused of racism but having a go at blacks

Yes I do. I think that it would not look good in our politically-correct day and age if a middle-class white guy was shown on TV berating a group of black lower-class people. So he would get look like a racist. That's probably a bit sad but I think that's how the bosses at ITV must see it.
Original post by Faith01
I am black not white. Now that's what I call a 'big fail'.

What are you, Somalian?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending