The Student Room Group

Are all good looking girls 'easy'?

I don't know if there is such thing as being 'too easy' but it seems that more or less every girl who is good looking and 18+ is really sexually provocative and gagging for it. The amount of times girls just ask you to go home with them, without even exchanging names is frightening. It's pretty hard just talking friendly to a girl without her trying to stick her tongue down your throat or her hands start go wondering before long.

I don't know if it's just a confidence thing with pretty girls, but I think I've only met one who acts a lot more 'old fashioned' and for some reason I'm more attarcted to her than any girl I ever have been. :dontknow:

Scroll to see replies

I wish they were all like that :sexface:

Sadly, it's not the case :nope:
Reply 2
:lolwut:

I thought it was the opposite way around. :unsure:
Reply 3
before or after druging?
Original post by lonely14

HaAA so your post actually made me lol!! :yep:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know if there is such thing as being 'too easy' but it seems that more or less every girl who is good looking and 18+ is really sexually provocative and gagging for it. The amount of times girls just ask you to go home with them, without even exchanging names is frightening. It's pretty hard just talking friendly to a girl without her trying to stick her tongue down your throat or her hands start go wondering before long.
:

Yeah yeah you troll. In your own little fantasy land perhaps. Aren't people tired of these kind of posts yet?
Reply 6
I give this thread a C-
They probably are more confident, but it doesn't mean they're any 'easier' to pull.
Reply 8
this is not true most good looking girls have standards to go out with people just as good looking as them.

most of the slags are average looking tbh.
It depends on your definition of good-looking...

I find properly good looking girls pretty impenetrable, if you'll pardon the pun.
Pretty girls have high standards and ugly girls will settle for anything. You're wrong OP.
Original post by Anonymous
every girl who is good looking and 18+ is really sexually provocative and gagging for it. The amount of times girls just ask you to go home with them, without even exchanging names is frightening.

:lolwut: Seriously? Or is this just your way of showing off how wonderfully attractive you must be, wink wink nudge nudge :p: I have quite a few friends who I would call pretty but would never do that. I've been called good looking various times and I suppose you'd call me "old fashioned" too. Are you sure you're not just hanging around dodgy places? =P
Original post by lonely14

it is.

the optimum for easiness 5-7 /10 (in a club for example)
Nah, ugly people are more easy because they take whatever they can get

(not all the time)
Reply 14
Not really. Uglier girls are more prone to being virgins and waiting for boyfriends, probably from lack of confidence with their looks (Probably due to low self-esteem but I'm not saying all "ugly" women are.)

Some hotties are easy, some aren't. Although in my experience (Oh yer.) most hotties are quite easy. My girlfriend on the other hand is one of those fitties who wasn't easy. 8 months is a long time fellows, if that's not love I don't know what is.
Reply 15
Girls that are pretty aren't easy to get like that, even if they're dimwitted. You can guarentee they'll have high standards.
Reply 16
Original post by Bubbles0ox
Nah, ugly people are more easy because they take whatever they can get

(not all the time)

It wasn't meant to be in comaprison to ugly people or about taking 'whatever'. I'm not saying pretty girls dont have standards either, I'm just saying they are generally incredibly easy to pull and they will often initate it. Perhaps it's down to beign more confident and having more experience, I don't know. You often still get girls who are virgins or not very experienced which is why they may not be as open.
Maybe you're confusing pretty girls with desperate girls who wear a tonne of make-up and a short skirt in order to pull guys. Maybe you're just looking in the wrong places.
Reply 18
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Unfortunately not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending