The Student Room Group

slept with a girl off the bus

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by >Anna<
No, I would not.

I love it how we are a page and a half through the thread and you're the first person that has given an actual answer to his question!

Ahhh the lovely people of TSR! :colone:
Dude, that happened to me just the other day.

Was very pleased with myself. :colone:

I hope you swiped after you finished
Reply 63
Original post by Alvrae
lol, see confidence gets you everywhere!

Yep, with Herpes and no girlfriend.
Reply 64
Original post by Wesker115
Man if it's that fit spanish looking chick off the 34 then I'm jealous ;-)

ohh, a Barnet/Walthamstow/Edmonton lad?
IGNORING THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND (you dirty git) I don't see how this is any different to meeting someone at a club and going back to theirs and having a one night stand. Which is something I've never done but I thought it was quite common, so I'm surprised that nobody here has said (unless I've missed it) they'd consider it
Original post by adam_zed

Barnet? Lol

Tottenham Lad, 'Mon the Yids
Original post by TheSilentG
Que Jeremy Kyle, que the unwanted baby followed by the DNA test. Don't hate the player; hate THE GAME. :biggrin:

I had won the game today, until i read your post -.- x
No :erm:
Reply 69
You've got game son.
Reply 70
Original post by Easykill
Yep, with Herpes and no girlfriend.

i take it you had a bad experience?
Reply 71
Didn't happen.
Reply 72
Original post by adam_zed

Bang.
Reply 73
Original post by GeographyEllie
I had won the game today, until i read your post -.- x

:smile: What can I say Ellie? I aim to please, especially the females...Doesn't work often though, I wonder why. :biggrin:
Reply 74
Peak.
Original post by TheSilentG
:smile: What can I say Ellie? I aim to please, especially the females...Doesn't work often though, I wonder why. :biggrin:

If you were my bf, and we were sexing and you shouted that out, then i think I'd slap you :wink: just sayin'
if you say that to people in college they punch and do really aggressive **** !!!
Original post by kiyoto22
im thinking ive been getting the tram and bus for 7 yrs and i havent got nothing-f*** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::frown::frown::frown::frown::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::s-smilie::s-smilie::frown::frown::frown::smile:

Pure dedication to public transport and you get nothing. It's just wrong :sad:
Reply 77
Original post by GeographyEllie
If you were my bf, and we were sexing and you shouted that out, then i think I'd slap you :wink: just sayin'
if you say that to people in college they punch and do really aggressive **** !!!

ROFL what kind of sick, twisted college do you go to? Apperentally I have 'a way with words' so I don't think I'll be beaten up any time soon :smile:. You'd slap me? Thank Ellie that's really kind of you :mad:.
Original post by kiyoto22
im thinking ive been getting the tram and bus for 7 yrs and i havent got nothing-f*** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::frown::frown::frown::frown::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::s-smilie::s-smilie::frown::frown::frown::smile:

8 years here.
**** MY LIFE! :angry::angry:

(I joke, girlfriend who is awesome)
Reply 79
LOL a girl you met on the bus.. over your girlfriend? Wow.. and she had a boyfriend too. You both seem as bad as each other, maybe your good for each other :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending