The Student Room Group

Should I tell her she's fat and ugly?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
how can you think she is pretty and ugly???? maybe she is just bad in photos.
Reply 61
Meet her and eat her.
Reply 62
That's harsh for you to say you don't want to go out with her anymore on the basis of looking at a few photos.
Calling her 'awfully fat and ugly' isn't very nice. If you don't want to go out with her, tell her straight up... however, try not to hurt her feelings.
Reply 63
Original post by Lizia
You can't see the difference between "The red dress makes your arse look fat" and "I think the green dress is more flattering than the red" or "This dress emphasises your arse, whereas I think your boobs are more attractive, so let's find a dress which emphasises that"? I think I can see why you need to ask TSR for advice on how to talk to girls...

Surely the person you're talking to will know the full meaning to it all, though, so why **** around? Just say it, saves time and is a lot more clear.

Original post by im so academic

*Go to a club and get an easy girl

How the **** do I do that, though. Do you just go and ask them? What do you say?
Reply 64
Original post by Tanya---
That's harsh for you to say you don't want to go out with her anymore on the basis of looking at a few photos.

On the basis of looking at "a few photos", I was up for meeting her.

Then, on the basis of looking at 500 more, I was not.

Calling her 'awfully fat and ugly' isn't very nice.

I don't care what's in fashion as "nice" for December, it's the truth.
Original post by draikzer
Pif. OP is not shallow.

Girls calling OP shallow are just trying to make themselves feel better about being ugly.

If it was the same situation a girl wouldnt think twice about blocking an ugly guy.

That would depend on whether they simply saw him as a possible shag or if they wanted to be his friend.

The OP needs to decidee does he like the person as a friend. Shagging is not compulsory or obligatory you know.
Reply 66
Original post by puddlejumper
That would depend on whether they simply saw him as a possible shag or if they wanted to be his friend.

The OP needs to decidee does he like the person as a friend. Shagging is not compulsory or obligatory you know.

I don't keep friends.
Original post by cttp_ngaf
How the **** do I do that, though. Do you just go and ask them? What do you say?

:facepalm2:

Put it this way, girls don't want to **** with stupid boys.

So yes, although looks do play a part - you can **** with just looks alone.
if you dont want to meet her say that !!! .... dont piss around and if you cant say that you dont want to meet her just take the easy way out then why dont ya

and you might not be able to **** over a personailty but what are you gona talk about when you cant get it up ?!
I think you should see her

It's always the fat ugly ones that have the friends that are stunners xD
Reply 70
Original post by im so academic

Put it this way, girls don't want to **** with stupid boys.

So yes, although looks do play a part - you can **** with just looks alone.

uh... I don't understand this answer. Can you just tell me how to "get" those easy club girls?
Reply 71
Blocking her straight off when she's done nothing offensive is pretty rude, as is the other option, just start acting more distant, she'll get the message and everyone's feelings are conserved, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :smile:
Original post by Helen4
Some girls are actually prettier when you see them face to face than in pictures. She might not be the 'photogenic' type.
What if she has a really nice personality. I think you should give her a chance.

But she's fat and ugly.

OP, If you want to let her down gently by her a cake and all will be forgiven, if you want to you could buy her a salad instead of the cake and say "You need to go on a diet, I'll help you get the ball rolling with this"
Just give it a go. You've no idea what she's like in person yet.
So..You just wanna have sex with her? If so, why do you even care what she looks like? I mean, don't you just want to get inside her vagvag? So it doesn't necessairly matter if she's "fat" and "ugly"?.
I met this girl online, and I saw a couple of photos, she seemed pretty enough. We spoke a bit and she asked if I wanted to meet up. I agreed, but we didn't arrange anything. Then I added her on FB and, uh oh, she's actually awfully ugly, fat and pretty weird all round.

I no longer wish to meet up with her. She has just asked me when I'm free.

Shall I delay and delay and delay until she loses interest?
Shall I just block her and vanish?
Shall I tell her that having seen more accurate pictures of her I now don't want to meet up?

Or I guess there's the option of meeting with her but being an awful bore and seeming extremely disinterested - she'd get the hint.

don't be shallow, meet up with her, for you know she could be a lovely girl.
I once met a girl online and thought she was pretty and slim, well... having met her she was indeed pretty in her own way but quite fat, but she was a lovely girl and we had a wonderful time.

Don't judge books by its cover. And don't be a jackass.
...Quite obviously not.
Just tell her something like you have a girlfriend or something.
Do it lol
Reply 78
Original post by ABCI23

I lol'd. + rep :biggrin:

uh... I don't understand this answer. Can you just tell me how to "get" those easy club girls?

Chances are you won't be able to pull (seeing as you are resorting to asking a teenager), so forget about it.

How pathetic is that?

God, is not some magical thing. Even if you know "how" to pull, who's to say they would want to say yes to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending