The Student Room Group

Are all good looking girls 'easy'?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I don't know if there is such thing as being 'too easy' but it seems that more or less every girl who is good looking and 18+ is really sexually provocative and gagging for it. The amount of times girls just ask you to go home with them, without even exchanging names is frightening. It's pretty hard just talking friendly to a girl without her trying to stick her tongue down your throat or her hands start go wondering before long.

I don't know if it's just a confidence thing with pretty girls, but I think I've only met one who acts a lot more 'old fashioned' and for some reason I'm more attarcted to her than any girl I ever have been. :dontknow:

Supporting you! girls with a bit of a pride are awesome, not just some slutty sex digger girls.
Reply 21
Original post by make-cookies-not-war
Maybe you're confusing pretty girls with desperate girls who wear a tonne of make-up and a short skirt in order to pull guys. Maybe you're just looking in the wrong places.

:rolleyes: I do know the difference. I'm on about like 8/9 out of 10's ie not TSR standard girls, most girls on here are average at best so i was hoping for some insight from a different perspective.
Reply 22
The sluttiest girls I know of tend to be ordinary looking or ugly. Good looking girls aren't going to be superslutty because for good looking girls it's a sellers market, they can afford to discriminate. If you are plain or ugly it's a buyers market, and they get with whoever they can.
:rolleyes: I do know the difference. I'm on about like 8/9 out of 10's ie not TSR standard girls, most girls on here are average at best so i was hoping for some insight from a different perspective.

I wasn't trying to insult your perception, just from my experience, a lot of guys think that 'pretty girls' are the ones who fit the description I mentioned. It's generally a more common opinion that naturally pretty girls are not the easy ones, though I just think it's different for each girl, and I also think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so maybe the girls you find attractive are the stereotypically easy ones? Just a possibility I thought of.
...erm...quite obviously not...
Maybe it's you. Maybe you're just really hot lol :smile: or maybe you hang around the same places where 'easy' girls try it on, ie clubs etc.
Or maybe you only notice the girls who come on to you lol x
(edited 13 years ago)
No. What a silly assumption.
Reply 26
I don't know if there is such thing as being 'too easy' but it seems that more or less every girl who is good looking and 18+ is really sexually provocative and gagging for it. The amount of times girls just ask you to go home with them, without even exchanging names is frightening. It's pretty hard just talking friendly to a girl without her trying to stick her tongue down your throat or her hands start go wondering before long.

I don't know if it's just a confidence thing with pretty girls, but I think I've only met one who acts a lot more 'old fashioned' and for some reason I'm more attarcted to her than any girl I ever have been. :dontknow:

You do realise you're recalling the events you had in a dream last night right? It was a dream club with dream bouncers and dream hos. Why do you think the toilet attendant had 3 heads.
No.
Oh shut up. Why act like you get gash by the hour :eyeball: And if you do............WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MOANING ABOUT IT!!!!!!! :lolwut:
Reply 29
Original post by veux
The sluttiest girls I know of tend to be ordinary looking or ugly. Good looking girls aren't going to be superslutty because for good looking girls it's a sellers market, they can afford to discriminate. If you are plain or ugly it's a buyers market, and they get with whoever they can.

I see you teaching Economics in the future.
Any girl is easy..... just turn on the charm :wink:
OP stop trying to boast...... we all know you're not getting laid :wink:
Reply 32
Reply 33
I think this graph sums it up quite nicely.
Reply 34
You can never generalise these things , some times you pull the hottest girls in a few hours sometimes only the ugliest one will want you :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by make-cookies-not-war
I wasn't trying to insult your perception, just from my experience, a lot of guys think that 'pretty girls' are the ones who fit the description I mentioned. It's generally a more common opinion that naturally pretty girls are not the easy ones, though I just think it's different for each girl, and I also think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so maybe the girls you find attractive are the stereotypically easy ones? Just a possibility I thought of.

Yes like I said I know the difference. As a general rule any girl with fake tan, dyed blonde hair or in a 'too' revealing outfit will be strictly off limits. No it's not the stereotypical easy ones, the type of girl varies quite a bit, from really indie/alt girls to the generic hot girly girl.
Some girls don't even know their pretty, therefore how can they be gagging for it if they have no self esteem.
Reply 37
They're not easy, but they have horrible taste. The most beautiful girls I've ever seen have only ever dated average or ugly guys. But it could be because they're also some of the nicest girls I've ever met too so they probably go for personality.
There was one girl who I knew was pretty ugly and quite fat, had no personality yet she was always bringing home a different guy each week
Reply 39
Way to generalize! :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending