The Student Room Group

Models at uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by tablelamp
hey this is just a space for models who are applying or at uni to discuss views compare notes and generally chat :smile:

pics or gtfo!!!!:angry:
Most of the people have got the intelligence of a model in this thread. Why you guys responding to a obvious troll?
Reply 62
ummmm modelling is a job? the whole point which i feel you have not fully grasped is that this thread is for modelllssss! so sure those with kids or whatever may have busy lives but thats not really anything to do with this thread is it! in fact some models have kids and im sure there is a model who had a kid at uni somewhere so what is the issue bbe?! x

Yes, and there are other jobs. There are people with other jobs and kids who are at uni if we're going to be pernickety. The thing I was objecting to was you saying that just because you're a model, your life is busier than other peoples' lives. You just sound so self absorbed.
Original post by Charlski
Yes, and there are other jobs. There are people with other jobs and kids who are at uni if we're going to be pernickety. The thing I was objecting to was you saying that just because you're a model, your life is busier than other peoples' lives. You just sound so self absorbed.

Her life could actually be busier than others. I don't think it's self absorbed to say something like that.
Reply 64
Original post by Simplicity
Her life could actually be busier than others. I don't think it's self absorbed to say something like that.

Stop trying to get your d*ck sucked.
Reply 65
ummm not really but i think you should work on ur insecurities a bit more? stereotypes are confining x

It's nothing about being insecure, it's just that there's no point to this thread other than to make yourselves appear better than others. Modelling is a pretty anti-social activity, so what do you get out of this? It's like putting a "millionaires thread" on here. There is nothing to gain from it other than an ego boost which is pretty pathetic.
Reply 66
Dated a model for a few months. Wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but she was a ton of fun.
Original post by Huskaris
Stop trying to get your d*ck sucked.

I made it clear that I think the OP is a troll (and probably male). Also, that's a ad hominem.
Reply 68
I made it clear that I think the OP is a troll (and probably male). Also, that's a ad hominem.

Judging by syntax and emodicon use, I disagree with your opinion of OP's gender.
Most of the models I came across at uni were pretty easy to be fair. Thing with models is once youve learned how to master them, they become even easier, you can manipulate them and use them in all sorts of different ways. One of our tutors even uploaded a guide on how to manipulate models.

I remember the night before my dissertation was due in I was sat up in my room with a few bottles of Red Bull with three models on the go at once, ISLM, ASAD and Solow Growth. Those were the days.
Original post by Reflexive
I'm a condom model

pooow

Ah yeah JLS need something to boost their sales!
Reply 71
Most of the people have got the intelligence of a model in this thread. Why you guys responding to a obvious troll?

You hardly do yourself any favours by labelling all models unintelligent.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Most of the models I came across at uni were pretty easy to be fair. Thing with models is once youve learned how to master them, they become even easier, you can manipulate them and use them in all sorts of different ways. One of our tutors even uploaded a guide on how to manipulate models.

I remember the night before my dissertation was due in I was sat up in my room with a few bottles of Red Bull with three models on the go at once, ISLM, ASAD and Solow Growth. Those were the days.

disappoints.
LOL at TSR uglies getting all bitchy about this
hi no, i am :smile: its in the name? and not to be rude but i think many of your comments are quite offensive? its just a thread...? there is absolutely no need to become patronising or draw on irrelevant subjects, personally i try not to go out of my way to offend people, if you find this thread offensive simply dont write on it :smile: all the best tablelamps

(for verification that this is tablelamps, please see the name above this post)

xxx

:console:

:sexface:
Reply 75
Original post by salty_candy
LOL at TSR uglies getting all bitchy about this

I'd rather be ugly than arrogant :biggrin:
**** yeah I just reached my 100th post!
Girls in this thread lie so much!
Original post by Charlski
I'd rather be ugly than arrogant :biggrin:

the intention of her thread was clearly just to get to talk to similar people, I don't really understand why everyone cares so much.
Reply 79
Original post by salty_candy
the intention of her thread was clearly just to get to talk to similar people, I don't really understand why everyone cares so much.

I care as I found one of her comments deeply objectionable. Simples!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending