The Student Room Group

Do Girls think Their Better then Boy's?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
only idiots really think there is a difference because you have to look at all of an individuals merits to decide who is better than who.

If anyone has to judgement to decide.
Reply 61
Original post by markberry91
:eek:

Please read my thread carefully next time! I'm wasting valuable time now to explain this to you!
Boys should pay for girls (vice versa) 50/50 capeesh! I have made about 10other replies to people who have commented bad on this and it's beginning to test my patience. REMEMBER! READ FIRST! Only God can judge me!

Try understanding my reply. When I say 'I pay my own way' clearly what you didn't get is that I'm saying 'We do pay half and half, because I pay my own way so he doesn't pay for all of it'

Also to be quite frank, you wasted your time making this thread at all in my opinion.
Reply 62
Original post by emilina

Try understanding my reply. When I say 'I pay my own way' clearly what you didn't get is that I'm saying 'We do pay half and half, because I pay my own way so he doesn't pay for all of it'

Also to be quite frank, you wasted your time making this thread at all in my opinion.

I am very busy at the mo and people like you sending nonsense does not make me happy. Just stop being so judgemental all the time for goodness sake.
Well, if he asked me out on the date he SHOULD PAY. Also, if he offered to pay, I'm not going to refuse..
Reply 64
I am very busy at the mo and people like you sending nonsense does not make me happy. Just stop being so judgemental all the time for goodness sake.

Lol I answered your question, why make a thread if you don't want answers?

If you are so busy, why on earth are you on here? :s-smilie:
Reply 65
Original post by Pensivedore
Well, if he asked me out on the date he SHOULD PAY. Also, if he offered to pay, I'm not going to refuse..

Hey I would pay for the girl . vice versa. This is about my 11th reply now to people who have commented on this. do you understand why it's making me so frustrated?
Reply 66
Hi, I'm a girl and can't argue against any of the claims you made, so instead will correct your spelling for you :3
Reply 67
Original post by emilina
Lol I answered your question, why make a thread if you don't want answers?

If you are so busy, why on earth are you on here? :s-smilie:

I do want answers but not nonsense. look no offence but you are going to wind me up further if you re-post things you do not know about.
Well I would take money and offer to pay my half, but you know it is only tradition and I guess I would expect my man to pay but I wouldn't be offeneded if he didn't. Besides, it's not like I would never buy him things back to return his awesomeness.

But yeah not bringing money at all is a big ugh.
Reply 69
I do want answers but not nonsense. look no offence but you are going to wind me up further if you re-post things you do not know about.

No offence but I innocently came onto your thread to answer your question. . . .
basically if a boy takes the girl to the picture's she will not expect to pay. even if they had not mentioned who's paying what the girl should not just assume that she doesn't have to pay. Also it's the same going for a meal. the girl's seem to think that everything in the world is free. I see a lot of my friends being taken for a mug recently. How would Girls feel if they went to the cinema with their Boyfriend and got to the pay point at the cinema, and the boy say's i brought no money as i thought you were paying. I bet the girl's would find this disrespectful.
So you girls out there who think you can take your boyfriend for a ride, think again! Have some Respect!!

not true at all. i actually pay for more stuff than my boyfriend does. and i drive us everywhere. and all that jazz. there have been several times in which my boyfriend has forgotten his money, and i've covered for him. stop making sweeping statements.
Reply 71
Original post by emilina
No offence but I innocently came onto your thread to answer your question. . . .

Well I bet you'll think twice next time. xx
Reply 72
Original post by edd360
Hi, I'm a girl and can't argue against any of the claims you made, so instead will correct your spelling for you :3

What's your point exactly? Your little snide and immature remarks aren't amusing. Okay, a few girls expect people to pay for them. Eff them. Not everyone are like that.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 73
PAY FOR MA TEA!!!!!

OP, you douchebag, you are looking in the wrong places.
Reply 74
Lol at all of the people losing their rag at the spelling of OP.Calm down,its spelling on the internet LOL.

Oh hes right,i always expect a 50/50 share.I would never pay money for a girl.
Reply 75
basically if a boy takes the girl to the picture's she will not expect to pay. even if they had not mentioned who's paying what the girl should not just assume that she doesn't have to pay. Also it's the same going for a meal. the girl's seem to think that everything in the world is free. I see a lot of my friends being taken for a mug recently. How would Girls feel if they went to the cinema with their Boyfriend and got to the pay point at the cinema, and the boy say's i brought no money as i thought you were paying. I bet the girl's would find this disrespectful.
So you girls out there who think you can take your boyfriend for a ride, think again! Have some Respect!!

In terms of grammar, a rat is better than you.
Better than Boy's what?
Hey I would pay for the girl .

I bet you would...
How many have you paid for in your time?
Losing money isn't enjoyable for the person paying, whereas sex is mutually enjoyable for both individuals - so how can sex be seen as a good form of repayment?
Reply 79
Well I bet you'll think twice next time. xx

Nope, not really.

I'm just gonna carry on posting if it's all the same to you. . .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending