The Student Room Group

Has my UCAS been sent?

Your application has been approved by your referee/coordinator.
15-12-2010 (17:24) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your application has not yet been sent to UCAS.

What does this mean? I asked my teacher if she was sending it off today, she said yes. She sent it back a few times because of mistakes so I was happy because it is the last day of college today. But now I find out it hasn't been sent but only approved..... So WTF is going to happen now, is there a chance it will remain like this all holiday? How do colleges send these applications off?
that means it hasnt been sent, mine was left like that for about a week or two until it was fully sent your college/sixth form probably has another person who needs to give it the okay to be sent off to ucas.

When it has been sent it says ermmm...

Your application has been sent to UCAS and will be processed shortly. After it has been processed, we will send you a welcome letter and a booklet in the post; they will explain what happens next. Once you have the letter, you can log in to Track at ucas.com to check the progress of your application. Log in with the Personal ID on your welcome letter as this number may have changed since sending your application.

that :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Jordenfruitbat
that means it hasnt been sent, mine was left like that for about a week or two until it was fully sent your college/sixth form probably has another person who needs to give it the okay to be sent off to ucas.

Today... is the last day of college? Arghh, I'm ****ed. I thought it was the referee who did the sending? FML.:mad:
Original post by TWF
Today... is the last day of college? Arghh, I'm ****ed. I thought it was the referee who did the sending? FML.:mad:

My college had someone else to okay it.. and thats why it took a while before it was actually sent onto ucas so im assuming its the same with yours! But i wouldnt worry itill get there by the 15th jan deadline and thats all that matters...
Reply 4
My college had someone else to okay it.. and thats why it took a while before it was actually sent onto ucas so im assuming its the same with yours! But i wouldnt worry itill get there by the 15th jan deadline and thats all that matters...

They said something about it sitting on the system all holiday.....

****ing hate my tutor, **** HER:mad: I sent her my ucas 2 weeks ago and monday she lets me know about the mistakes, well, might as well say bye to uni.
Original post by TWF

****ing hate my tutor, **** HER:mad: I sent her my ucas 2 weeks ago and monday she lets me know about the mistakes, well, might as well say bye to uni.

lol dont be silly :tongue: even if it sits in the system all holiday theres still a good week or two for the person to just press a button as long as its at ucas by the 15th jan your all good! its annoying, it took a while for mine to be sent too but itll all be gone soon then you can start checking track obsessively :smile:
Reply 6
lol dont be silly :tongue: even if it sits in the system all holiday theres still a good week or two for the person to just press a button as long as its at ucas by the 15th jan your all good! its annoying, it took a while for mine to be sent too but itll all be gone soon then you can start checking track obsessively :smile:

People getting offers left, right and centre. I'm sure 3 weeks later will significantly lessen my chances, oh well.... **** it, out off here I'll go be depressed elsewhere.
Reply 7
Original post by TWF

You'll be fine!
Original post by TWF
People getting offers left, right and centre. I'm sure 3 weeks later will significantly lessen my chances, oh well.... **** it, out off here I'll go be depressed elsewhere.

I know its annoying for other people to be getting offers, but the uni's only give out offers to people they guarantee they want to give a place to they have to keep offers for after the january deadline and put every application up until the jan deadline under equal consideration, so seriously don't worry as long as you have a strong personal statement, grades etc youll be fine, in some ways its better for you to wait as you have spent more time over your application than other people who say sent theirs october :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending