The Student Room Group

A Level students - are you mega-stressed at the moment?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Very stressed, but tonight it my one night off before the exams (had a Chemistry mock today and did pretty well in it, figure I deserve a break).

But I have too much other work to do besides revision... I have an English essay, a research project, physics work and then normal biology and chemistry homework on top of revision. :/
Reply 21
Original post by .snowflake.
I'm in denial over the fact I've 2 maths exams next moth. Desperately trying to pretend they arent happening

I have C1, C2, C3 and D1. And a physics exam.
Yes, I am insanely stressed. Most of it comes from not thinking that I'm doing enough revision....
Reply 23
Yeah, I am really stressed at the moment. I have 3 A2 exams in January and 1 re-sit. It just feels like everything is getting a bit too much, along with the huge amounts of work I get set every lesson. I really don't think that my holidays will be that great due to the massive amounts of revision I will have to get on with - plus I'm the kind of person that worries all the time anyway, so I'm not coping too well right now!
Original post by happyfeet*
Same :frown:

Procrastination hits me like a drug, everyday, the moment I get back from school :/

same
being on TSR is a wonderful illustration of this :smile:
Original post by Josh398

Like my mate who's doing maths and F. maths, shes just not got the physics. I've got C1 and S1
I am stressed because I have done nothing at home this year and I have been biging myself up to my parents the whole time saying how good I am. Break up on friday though so the hard work will start then.
Reply 27
"on dat next ting!"

RIP A LEVELZ :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:
Reply 28
History coursework makes me want to stab myself in the neck.

Maths, Physics and Chemistry exams next month also suck. But not as much as coursework.
Original post by guitarmike456
same
being on TSR is a wonderful illustration of this :smile:

lol, so it is :colondollar:

think I'll go get started on my history essay now..
Reply 30
Original post by .snowflake.
Like my mate who's doing maths and F. maths, shes just not got the physics. I've got C1 and S1

Yea, I'm actually just retaking C1, C2 and my physics exam, that's why I have so many. A bit of advice to anyone in year 12 is to work hard and get it right first time, because retakes are so stressful! :\
I've got 3 exam in January - Biology, Chemistry and Maths
Really stressing about those but only because I did no start revising early, in fact I have not revised at all!
Maybe i should start now...
Currently in a state of denial and laziness.
Start of January I'll be in a state of concered procrastination.
Week before I'll be stupidly stressed.
Reply 33
Original post by Josh398

I have C2, C3, S1, D1, an English Lit exam and an Ethics exam.

I win. :frown:
Reply 34
Original post by fretter778
Currently in a state of denial and laziness.
Start of January I'll be in a state of concered procrastination.
Week Day before I'll be stupidly stressed.

Fixed :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Liam_G
Fixed :biggrin:

Spoiler

Actually that's probably about right.
I think mega-stressed is an understatement
Reply 37
Not really that stressed, just terrified of failure!

Maths is fine 'cause we've been revising for ages, geography I seem to range from A's to D's, I'm yet to get over a C in psychology and my biology teacher just doesn't seem to care about us not failing :/

hey ho, it's christmas soon ^.^
Exams don't stress me at all and I'm happy with the majority of my A level studies.

What does start to stress me is my habit of choosing the hard route with art coursework to the extent that I'm doing it up until the early hours several days a week and still seem a long way off getting this overly complicated animation done.

Nevertheless, keep calm and carry on, everything will be fine, as long as I have a ready supply of caffeinated beverages.
Not at all. Just ****ing ill.

Quick Reply

Latest