The Student Room Group

Double Police Stabbing in Ealing

Today at around 15:00 a Stabbing occured in Ealing Broadway close to where I lived. I overheard there was trouble in Ealing Broadway and all the way down in West Ealing there were police. I soon decided to take a look as it s only a 5-7 minute walk down the Uxbridge Road.

See Links below:
jonnypost.tumblr.com The Jonny Post (My news Blog)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12003691 BBC News

Thoughts. Reactions. Ideas. Information. Accounts. Opinions.

Scroll to see replies

I'm sure this has nothing to do with growing anti-police and anti-authority sentiment among students and youths in London and around England following multiple student protests, the violence that followed, as well as wide distrust and detest for Police following questionable kettling techniques and controversial 'rough housing' of some Student protestors

If it IS because of police behaviour at some protests... that is pretty sick, I do think that the police is fairly morally corrupt in this country and they do behave way out of line but that doesn't mean, everyone go stab a cop
Reply 2
Original post by lukejoshjedi
I'm sure this has nothing to do with growing anti-police and anti-authority sentiment among students and youths in London and around England following multiple student protests, the violence that followed, as well as wide distrust and detest for Police following questionable kettling techniques and controversial 'rough housing' of some Student protestors

If it IS because of police behaviour at some protests... that is pretty sick, I do think that the police is fairly morally corrupt in this country and they do behave way out of line but that doesn't mean, everyone go stab a cop

I think it's more likely that people would stab students at random for the way they behave, than the way police behave....
Reply 3

no. not related

Original post by Huskaris
I think it's more likely that people would stab students at random for the way they behave, than the way police behave....

lol
Original post by Sir Jonathan
no. not related

lol

You can't just say there's no relation unless you know exactly why the policemen have been stabbed... simple logic

^ And yes, it should be pointed out that one of em was a PCSO, weird story though, it seems so random
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by PerigeeApogee
Lol one of them was a police community support officer... not a real police officer. Misleading headlines.

Yeah a Police Constable and a Police Community Support Officer. They are both Officers and part of the Police. They are both police officers. I recognise them as the same sort of.

You can't just say there's no relation unless you know exactly why the policemen have been stabbed... simple logic

^ And yes, it should be pointed out that one of em was a PCSO, weird story though, it seems so random

Yeah first of all a ticket inspection and then all of a sudden he stabs them because they found out he was to be RECALLED TO PRISON
Yeah a Police Constable and a Police Community Support Officer. They are both Officers and part of the Police. They are both police officers. I recognise them as the same sort of.

Yeah first of all a ticket inspection and then all of a sudden he stabs them because they found out he was to be RECALLED TO PRISON

lol ok. Fair enough, I didn't know the full details of the story, thought it was some sort of protest revenge attack

So why did he (one man?) stab two 'policemen'?
Reply 7
I condemn the stabbings but community police officers, come to think of it, most police officers are c**ts
Jesus. I've been through there a few times.
Are you thick?

He was to be recalled to prison, and to avoid having to be recalled to prison, he stabbed both officers and attempted to flee.

:rolleyes:

thanks for clearing that up, thought there was more behind the attacks though... Ok

Make peace, not stab wounds, people
Reply 10
I don't think it has a strong correlation student protestors. It said in the report is was related to a recall for prison, plus the man is 30 - doesn't quite fit.
Sounds like he was going for a m-m-m-multi kill!
Reply 12

He was to be recalled to prison, and to avoid having to be recalled to prison, he stabbed both officers and attempted to flee.

I know Britains Retarded Criminals

Original post by Bektas
Jesus. I've been through there a few times.

Don;t worry. I go there all the time. My private school was there : Ealing Independent college.

I live in Ealing. 5-7 mins walk from the broadway.

You are fine. Apparently that is one of the UK Shopping centres to have SAS guards in there.
Shocking amount of violence and I hope they both recover OK.

Bet he wished he had a ticket/touched in now too.
(edited 12 years ago)
The police can be pricks but the guy was wrong to have stabbed them. It goes against the G Code
Reply 15
I know Britains Retarded Criminals

Don;t worry. I go there all the time. My private school was there : Ealing Independent college.

I live in Ealing. 5-7 mins walk from the broadway.

You are fine. Apparently that is one of the UK Shopping centres to have SAS guards in there.

where did you hear this from? Are they hiding out in the pound store?
Original post by Huskaris

I gave you rep for your sig cuz it's LOL!
Original post by Diaz89
I condemn the stabbings but community police officers, come to think of it, most police officers are c**ts

Do you know 'most' police officers? That's as unjust as the media portraying students as 'c*nts'.

If you dislike them so much why don't you go and tell them? And next time someone breaks into your house don't call the police because if you don't like them then you obviously don't want their help.
Reply 18
Original post by S129439
Do you know 'most' police officers? That's as unjust as the media portraying students as 'c*nts'.

If you dislike them so much why don't you go and tell them? And next time someone breaks into your house don't call the police because if you don't like them then you obviously don't want their help.

No thankfully.But the thuggish manner in which they patrol the Bus Station and their gawking looks or conducting a "random" search and not being able to comprehend the word reason concludes my assesment.

Oh and if I do go and tell them, they'll probably say that I "swore" at them and threaten me with arrest.
Reply 19
Original post by Bubble Toes
Wow, I live in Ealing too, managed to miss all this today as I was home early and haven't left since... Shocking amount of violence and I hope they both recover OK.

Bet he wished he had a ticket/touched in now too.

Really? oooh.... Where? I live in Ealing too.

Original post by bunty64
where did you hear this from? Are they hiding out in the pound store?

Yeah or maybe the Primark :biggrin:

Original post by Diaz89

My Family are practically ALL Police Officers. From Uniformed to Commissionaires. In the Caribbean. I hope your statement is geographically specific.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending