The Student Room Group

Why do the super fit girls like House/Dance music while the ugly girls like Rock?

Scroll to see replies

Way to generalise people:rolleyes:

Never actually heard of the second band tbh..

Most dance/trance are played in clubs/ beach parties.. where most girls wear a lot less clothing.... im sure if those girls in the second vid wore bikini suits you'd think they're hot... also they all kind of look emo in 2nd vid :s-smilie:

You've not been to a gig or a concert before? Indie look ftw :smile:

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by Broderss
you think you like rock music :fyi:

you just haven't discovered actual music.

:fyi: I know that I like rock
It's true there are more super fit birds into dance than into rock and metal. But when you find a super fit girl who likes rock and metal, then you win, young man, you win :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by Meghaan
:fyi: I know that I like rock

you think you know. but looking at that delectable profile picture i'd say indie would suit you more than rock/metal :smile:

look at this a house dj (dj belucci):

If she's hot then I'm pleased to be a metalhead...

You're all missing the point anyway... rock/metal guys = :coma: (not with long hair though). Metrosexual down at Ministry... :camp:
Reply 65
is it working?

Well as i don't think reggae music is the best thing evaaaar and don't find it remotely "cool" to tell everyone who will listen i enjoy a joint then yes, i think it is.
Original post by a_t
I dunno why but this makes me shudder

What on earth is wrong with Muse ? :s-smilie:
Reply 67
lol u see my post on that hitler getting into heaven thread?

u b mad :awesome:

Yes, i'm ****ing livid Naziboy. U mirin? Now do a goose step.
Reply 68
you think you know. but looking at that delectable profile picture i'd say indie would suit you more than rock/metal :smile:

I've gotta be honest- I don't really like indie :colondollar:
Reply 69
You obviously never been to an indie-rock concert :biggrin:
Reply 70
Original post by TheFlyingDutchman
What on earth is wrong with Muse ? :s-smilie:

They're ****ing gay. And every sad emo **** i know loves them.
Reply 71
no i read the daily star.

problems?
Reply 72
Original post by Meghaan
I've gotta be honest- I don't really like indie :colondollar:

give me examples of what you like - i'm intrigued :holmes:
Reply 73
Original post by mirin?
Yes, i'm ****ing livid Naziboy. U mirin? Now do a goose step.

y u mad tho?
Original post by Hot.Chocolate
ditto.:cool:

The irony.
Reply 75
give me examples of what you like - i'm intrigued :holmes:

Not heavy rock or anything but like lostprophets, bullet for my valentine etccc

This contradicts this:

Broderss
rock/metal is all the same music. anything loud and annoying with a guitar falls into the same category.

Indie is alternative rock. I hate the use of Indie to describe it because it isn't indie.
Wow, this is actually a relatively discussion-worthy topic.

First of all, that video of 'rock' was a video of 'metal'. Now I don't want to stereotype too much here, but I'd think the majority of girls you find at the dance/house concerts are generally he mainstream socialites/relatively popular. As a result they want to make an effort to look good and fit in with the mainstream ideal of beauty (go to the gym, wear more make-up, dress slightly skimpy etc...) I'm sure if you put every girl at all of those concerts in the same outfits, make up etc... they'd all be on par.

But you obviously haven't got a very diverse view of 'rock'....have you seen the girls that go to indie rock festivals? :colondollar: (this may sound slighlty narcissistic coming from a girl who everyone stereotypes as 'indie' :tongue:).
Original post by TheFlyingDutchman
I used to think that.

Then I sort of met her (Nothing major just shook her hand) and she is so petite !! I'm only 5''10 and I'm a skinny guy but still she is too small.

Hayley Williams is only a couple of inches under average?? :s-smilie:
Reply 79
Original post by Meghaan
Not heavy rock or anything but like lostprophets, bullet for my valentine etccc

i approve :borat:

Quick Reply

Latest