The Student Room Group

girlfriend is going to be on tv... talking about orgasms..

i cant believe it... the little bugger has agreed to in a documentary talking about orgasms... worst thing is she is going up to london tomorrow to do this. i need some tips on how to talk her out of this... im going to be completely humiliated... what a joke... worst thing is that its going to be on the discovery channel so my friends are going to see this.

seriously need some tips to lean on her...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by importunate
i cant believe it... the little bugger has agreed to in a documentary talking about orgasms... worst thing is she is going up to london tomorrow to do this. i need some tips on how to talk her out of this... im going to be completely humiliated... what a joke... worst thing is that its going to be on the discovery channel so my friends are going to see this.

What day/time/programme etc?

May as well set up Sky Plus now.....
That's not humiliation.

Humiliation would be her taking out a pea pod and saying it was your penis, mentioning your name in the interview.

It's up to her, not you.

Should've been better to be perfectly honest. Your fault and it's her choice to be interviewed.
LOL awesome! When will it be aired? Not that i'll be watching it..
Reply 5
Original post by im so academic
Should've been better to be perfectly honest. Your fault and it's her choice to be interviewed.

Not often I say this, but I agree with I'm So Academic.
Seriously, I'm very interested in watching this program, the difference between male and female orgasm always intrigued me anyway, any idea when it is airing?
Well, OP.

If you've been giving her the goods, so to speak, she'll surely only be complimentary.

Methinks you haven't, ahem, been up to scratch recently.
Reply 8
**** this... she has spoken to her mum and she is cool with it... i simply told her to keep it quite and not to embaress me... and she was like wtf and saying i was being rude. i am going to get abuse for this big time. not happy one bit.

i dont know how to tell her that she is going to look like a slut...

and the worst thing is she is coming to mine for xmas... hey mum ive brought home a tramp. brilliant. this is what you get for dating a cheerleader.
Reply 9
**** this... she has spoken to her mum and she is cool with it... i simply told her to keep it quite and not to embaress me... and she was like wtf and saying i was being rude. i am going to get abuse for this big time. not happy one bit.

and the worst thing is she is coming to mine for xmas... hey mum ive brought home a tramp. brilliant. this is what you get for dating a cheerleader.

:console: Try harder next time, or get a penis extension. :console:
Firstly, I agree with everyone here who's saying that if you been delivering the goods (so-to-speak) then you've nothing to worry about. If you haven't then one of two things will happen. Either she'll be polite about it and not overly embarass you. Or she will and if she does then perhaps you should be with someone who's not going so mean as to humiliate her boyfriend on national TV.

Mind you, you've variously described her as a "bugger", "slut" and a "tramp". Moreover, you seem more concerned with what your mum and mates are going to think of you as opposed to any relationship problems you're having with her. To be honest, I don't think you respect her very much and it might just be best for the both of you if you find more compatible partners. Maybe it's not very nice to discuss something that will embarrass you in front of others but if you're not attentive to her sexual needs and if you're so het up on your reputation you cease to respect her I'd suggest she could do better.

Harsh. But that's what I think.
Reply 11
Original post by theoneandonlybenja
Firstly, I agree with everyone here who's saying that if you been delivering the goods (so-to-speak) then you've nothing to worry about. If you haven't then one of two things will happen. Either she'll be polite about it and not overly embarass you. Or she will and if she does then perhaps you should be with someone who's not going so mean as to humiliate her boyfriend on national TV.

Mind you, you've variously described her as a "bugger", "slut" and a "tramp". Moreover, you seem more concerned with what your mum and mates are going to think of you as opposed to any relationship problems you're having with her. To be honest, I don't think you respect her very much and it might just be best for the both of you if you find more compatible partners. Maybe it's not very nice to discuss something that will embarrass you in front of others but if you're not attentive to her sexual needs and if you're so het up on your reputation you cease to respect her I'd suggest she could do better.

Harsh. But that's what I think.

bro... so far off the mark. im not worried about my rep in bed at all. i just dont want to look like im dating something which you would tread on....
Original post by Hylean
Not often I say this, but I agree with I'm So Academic.

Really? Ouch!

I'm ashamed to say, so do I.
Reply 13
It's about orgasms...not about how good her boyfriend is at sex.

(They'll most likely ask her when she first had an orgasm, what age, have you ever orgasmed through penetrative sex etc.)

And judging by your second post I can see the relationship won't end well.
Reply 14
The show won't even be advertised on the TV. It will come on randomly and some unknown TV Station for a show like Euro Trash and her voice will be dubbed over by some other person in a scouse accent. Don't worry about it, LOL!!

Yep, only sluts and tramps have orgasms.
Yeah, once she talks about you, EVERY PERSON IN THE COUNTRY WILL RUN UP TO YOUR DOOR AND LAUGH LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!! Come on, it's extremely unlikely she'll even mention your name, and if she does, it's not like it'll make a big difference:eek:.
Reply 17
bro... so far off the mark. im not worried about my rep in bed at all. i just dont want to look like im dating something which you would tread on....

Heh heh, how naff. You just don't want her talking about orgasms, do you? Well here's some news: people have orgasms, and if they want to talk about it, so be it.

Talking about orgasms doesn't make you a whore, tramp, slut, or anything like that. So just live with it.
Reply 18
OH this ?

Does you GF even know anything about orgasms? She just wants to be on the TV lookin like she loves sex for all the boys!

Or you are just a troll!
Reply 19
lawl. Luckily i have sky plus...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending