The Student Room Group

Double Police Stabbing in Ealing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Diaz89
No thankfully.But the thuggish manner in which they patrol the Bus Station and their gawking looks or conducting a "random" search and not being able to comprehend the word reason concludes my assesment.

Oh and if I do go and tell them, they'll probably say that I "swore" at them and threaten me with arrest.

'Thuggish'? LOL! It's their job to patrol. They don't always make polite conversation with people because in busy places they have to focus on 'policing' the public. If they don't look at people and search people then less crime gets discovered. You would be surprised at the number of people who are arrested as a result of random stop a searches and an pair of eyes that really look at the people around them.

And that was the point I was making. It was a joke :wink:
Reply 21
I read about this and it shocked me! My parents are both police officers in the Metripolitan police, who do cover that area. It's worrying, I think our country is on a rapid downward spiral! I live relatively near^ I think? St Albans, if you've heard of it..? Nobody deserves to be attacked like that, it's upsetting!
Reply 22
Original post by Bubble Toes
Just off Hanger Lane now, used to live on Uxbridge Rd in W Ealing last year.
Oh ok. I live in Kirchen Road by the way. You know the new development Thornberry House (previously advertised as Equinox) Yeah I live there.

Before I used to live on Sydney Road (not too far from Sainsbury's) and before thaaaaat/.... Grosvenor Road in Hanwell.

Cool Ealing Buddy :biggrin:
Reply 23
LAD
Oh my god. Thats my borough.
gone
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 26
glad i didnt go home that way today.

Just off Hanger Lane now, used to live on Uxbridge Rd in W Ealing last year.

brunswick road? vair close to where i live :smile:

liking this thread. love how anyone with anything to do with ealing is answering it.
Reply 27
Original post by BambieWambie
Oh my god. Thats my borough.

Wahey!!! Where do you live?

Haha, how strange, I know Thornberry House and used to shop at that Sainsburys... :ninjagirl:

All the best people live in Ealing (obv).

Are you stalking me BubbleToes?? :O You can say that again. Thornberry House is nice. That bloody E7/E11 Bus stop pisses me off soooo much. It's like I open my Kitchen Patio curtains only to see a little kid's chap stuck right in my face.... What was he doing??..... Taking a wizz on my glass door. All over my ****ing door!!!??? At least take a piss in the flower bed facing the pavement. Why piss in my garden anyway you little bugger!!!!
Reply 28
Original post by EmManzo
glad i didnt go home that way today.

brunswick road? vair close to where i live :smile:

liking this thread. love how anyone with anything to do with ealing is answering it.

Me too. Wahey!!! Ealing Manz again loool

I might set up a society for Ealing People. Who wants to join?
Reply 29
Original post by HannahJ95
I read about this and it shocked me! My parents are both police officers in the Metripolitan police, who do cover that area. It's worrying, I think our country is on a rapid downward spiral! I live relatively near^ I think? St Albans, if you've heard of it..? Nobody deserves to be attacked like that, it's upsetting!

not really "near" ealing
Reply 30
Original post by Sir Jonathan
I might set up a society for Ealing People. Who wants to join?

sounds good. after all its where all the cool people are from

btw does anyone else realise that th ENTIRE teenage population of ealing knows each other by association (everyone can get round everyone in about 2 steps - if that makes any sense? - and you cant go into ealing bdy without meeting someone you know!!!!!!)
Are you stalking me BubbleToes?? :O You can say that again. Thornberry House is nice. That bloody E7/E11 Bus stop pisses me off soooo much. It's like I open my Kitchen Patio curtains only to see a little kid's chap stuck right in my face.... What was he doing??..... Taking a wizz on my glass door. All over my ****ing door!!!??? At least take a piss in the flower bed facing the pavement. Why piss in my garden anyway you little bugger!!!!

Haha, had some tramp taking a **** on the driveway to my old flat once :afraid:. Arrived back after going to the pub to see him squatting there... I'd forgotten til you mentioned that, thanks a lot. :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 32
Damnn i go to west ealing and ealing broadway everyday ! =/
Reply 33
Not on Brunswick Rd, but v v near...

It's not everyday Ealing gets it's own TSR thread :beer:

Haha, had some tramp taking a **** on the driveway to my old flat in West Ealing once :afraid:. Arrived back after going to the pub to see him squatting there... I'd forgotten til you mentioned that, thanks a lot. :frown:

LOL no prob. I had a drunk guy who passed out next to that sex toy shop Cherry Pye. Not near my home but not too far.

Original post by EmManzo
sounds good. after all its where all the cool people are from

btw does anyone else realise that th ENTIRE teenage population of ealing knows each other by association (everyone can get round everyone in about 2 steps - if that makes any sense? - and you cant go into ealing bdy without meeting someone you know!!!!!!)

That is so true LOL. I'm getting to know Ealing folk and girls at the same time YAY!!! :biggrin: :s-smilie:EXFACE:
Reply 34
its on the news now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (seeing as thats actually the point of this thread)

Bubble Toes
It's not everyday Ealing gets it's own TSR thread :beer:

nice when it does though :smile:

That is so true LOL. I'm getting to know Ealing folk and girls at the same time YAY!!! :biggrin: :s-smilie:EXFACE:

+ people think that by living in london they can avoid small town/villiage life

theres a 90% chance i know you or one of your mates!!!!! lol
Reply 35
Original post by EmManzo
its on the news now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (seeing as thats actually the point of this thread)

nice when it does though :smile:

+ people think that by living in london they can avoid small town/villiage life

theres a 90% chance i know you or one of your mates!!!!! lol

Loool. okay what school / sixth form do or did you go to and what year are you in or did you leave
Reply 36
Loool. okay what school / sixth form do or did you go to and what year are you in or did you leave

11 + twyford. you?
I've been to Ealing and Ealing Broadway soooo many times, all my friends live there and it seems like a really safe area, I think this can be said to be just a one off.
I was in ealing library when tthis happened :frown:
Reply 39
That's terrible, I hope the culprits are caught and dealt with properly
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending