The Student Room Group

Girls - what tactics do you use to get a guy to notice you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexs2602
I'll have to pay more attention to those details in january. I'm not really a drinker/clubber atm but that's what uni will be for

Just teasing :tongue:

Ahaha, trust me, you'll need them.

Men and women in clubs is like feeding time at the zoo here haha :wink:
Reply 81
Original post by Reelo
To be fair I only ever use this when I really like the guy. It's worked for me thus far, but I think that I maybe got lucky because the guy (who later became my boyfriend) was one of the sweetest, most bashful people I have ever met, so maybe it worked on him for that reason?

Anyway, its just to get his attention, right? After that, you start talking and really getting to know one another and it'll all fall into place :smile:

Sweet? Check
Bashful? Check
This seems quite promising... :wink:

I just worry about looking like a creepy stalker, I guess.
I ignore them and act like im not interested.
Sometimes i make deep eye contact and when i know the guy is interested, that's when i look away and act like he doesn't exist. :rolleyes:
Works all the time for me. :wink:
Being hot works
Original post by Sweet_Heart
Well we'll see. I've only seen that tactic fail on a number of occasions, and even then I admit that I was aiming way above me haha, so it's hardly surprising.

In any case, I can practically guarantee pulling a guy in the club based on that alone.

And in this gauruntee, it's only then men approaching you ?
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
And in this gauruntee, it's only then men approaching you ?

Haha, hmmm never thought about trying it on a woman before. Doubt it though, women like to be the ones being approached. Worth a try though haha, investigate for me?
Ahaha, trust me, you'll need them.

Men and women in clubs is like feeding time at the zoo here haha :wink:

Rather obviously the term eaten alive comes to mind. Maybe I need a whip and a chair. And a pair of handcuffs...
...Ok, maybe I'm just getting kinky here. :sexface:
Original post by alexs2602
Rather obviously the term eaten alive comes to mind. Maybe I need a whip and a chair. And a pair of handcuffs...
...Ok, maybe I'm just getting kinky here. :sexface:

Just a tad. Still, peacock theory haha?
Reply 88
They get their titty bo jang's out and caress them like a baby panda and her cubs.
I take my clothes off and dance a little
Reply 90
Original post by O_Bugger_its_Hitler
I take my clothes off and dance a little

You sound like my kind of slag. I mean girl.
Original post by TravelGuru
You sound like my kind of slag. I mean girl.

Excellent. I like a guy with 'wit' ..
Reply 92
Original post by Steezy
No it's happened a few times and was pretty obvious. One of them was standing next to me, looked at me then sort of shoulder barged me, said sorry then just looked at me. I was trying to get with this other girl at the time though so I didn't chat her up.

I've had dis before...

But I don't handle drunk chicks very well, so I was like WTF
Reply 93
Original post by O_Bugger_its_Hitler
Excellent. I like a guy with 'wit' ..

What about one with a big cock?
Surprised no girls have say 'I whip my hair back and forth'.

Works like a charm on me.
Reply 95
LOL That song is annoying.
Tactics? This isn't COD.
Reply 98
I'm so weird I do loads of things sub-conciously to get guys to notice me even though I look stupid lol.

I'll dance like an idiot :p:
I'll pretend to slip on things or struggle to get into things just so they might make a comment :biggrin:
I'll jump down steps etc to look different to everyone else.

No one will ever pick up on these lol but it pleases my mind so eh why not :smile:
Reply 99
Go after her anyway, what have you got to lose? Ask her what her name is, if she'd like a drink etc. Girls are far more tactical than guys realise. Shy smiles as well = into you. If a girl is looking at you, she wants you to approach her, too shy to do it herself so she's trying to gauge a reaction from you. If you're not sure, stay where you are and watch her for a few minutes. People can tell when they are being watched, so if she likes you she'll turn back and look at you again/smile.

At least that's what I'd do. Come hither looks are my forte :smile:

this!

I'm far too shy to approach a guy, however I will keep sending shy smiles his way. And it's true you can tell when you're being watched. It's all about the eye contact :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending