The Student Room Group

Should I tell her she's fat and ugly?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by cttp_ngaf
Yea but I can't **** her personality, can I?

Made my day. I suggest the song "show me your genitals" to you
Reply 81
Say you got girlfriend dumbass! If she still wants to meet up say your girlfriend isnt comfortable with that.
Dude your so cruel. Poor girl, to be honest your gonna hurt her feelings one way or another, just go on the date, give her some confidence than be it with your life.
LOL!! accept your punishment for befriending a munter online and meet up with her :tongue: and THEN you can forget to call her :wink:
Original post by *Lollo*
I lol'd. + rep :biggrin:

Much love!
Reply 85
You're fat and ugly

:biggrin:
Original post by Dekota-XS
How shallow.

Not really.

I wouldn't want to be with someone I'm not attracted to. Would you?

yes, personality is the deal breaker. But really...if they looked like the back end of a dog I just wouldn't be able to get physical with them.
Were you only planning on courting/shagging her? Why not just try to at least be friends with her? And like someone said, some people just weren't very photogenic, so you never know, she could actually be pretty in real life :dontknow:
I don't keep friends.

Why am I not surprised!!

You're an idiot and you really need to grow up or no girl in her right mind would want to be on the same planet as you.
Is she though?

Is it more that she may just be fat that makes her ugly to you, she could be very good looking, especially since you thought she was fine before you saw her body.

I doubt you are a male model yourself if you have to use dating sites to get laid.
Reply 90
ok guys, I'm chatting to her online now and just being an absolute dickhead, intentionally. She's getting the idea, asking why I'm so awful etc., how I didn't seem like this before.

Then she can just be another person who thinks I'm a scumbag, and we can all carry on with our worthless lives :smile:
Reply 91
Original post by EarlHickey
Is she though?

Is it more that she may just be fat that makes her ugly to you, she could be very good looking, especially since you thought she was fine before you saw her body

her face pics looked good as well but they were "myspace shots", and quite inaccurate.

I doubt you are a male model yourself if you have to use dating sites to get laid.

I'm very handsome but autistic and a social spaztard, that's my problem.
Honesty is the best policy :top:
Reply 93
lol personality? no offence but how can the poor guy even be seen with a whale?
Reply 94
Yea but I can't **** her personality, can I?

Although that did make me laugh :colondollar:

.......BAD OP!!!!:angry:

Is this girl aware that all you're after is a ****???
Reply 95
its called online dating. what else would he be after?
her face pics looked good as well but they were "myspace shots", and quite inaccurate.

I'm very handsome but autistic and a social spaztard, that's my problem.

If you were autistic you wouldnt call yourself a spaztard so I doubt you are and just using that as an fake excuse.

I am autistic and know people with autism/aspergers and not a single one speaks like that, they like most autistic people find the world hard to understand, they wouldnt say they were the ones with the social problems.
Reply 97
If you were autistic you wouldnt call yourself a spaztard so I doubt you are and just using that as an fake excuse.

is that part of the diagnosis criteria?

I am autistic and know people with autism/aspergers and not a single one speaks like that, they like most autistic people find the world hard to understand, they wouldnt say they were the ones with the social problems.

You're stupid as well as spastergic then.
Pictures?
Reply 99
ok guys, I'm chatting to her online now and just being an absolute dickhead, intentionally. She's getting the idea, asking why I'm so awful etc., how I didn't seem like this before.

Then she can just be another person who thinks I'm a scumbag, and we can all carry on with our worthless lives :smile:

wooow. You don't even need to be a dick, or tell her she is fat. She definatly knows she is fat because she spends too much of her time munching on big mac's at mcdonalds to date in real life. No need to state what is already known cause it is harsh, rude, assinine, etc. . .

Just be like "yo. I really like talking to you, but I just don't have time for anything right now. i am swamped with (work, schools work, etc)" Call her dude or brah (American slang for bro. Kind of ghetto but severely insinuates friendship, as opposed to a relationahip. Unless Brits don't use it, cause then she wouldn't get it and you would sound like a dicktard).

I know its a lie but a lie in order to save someones feelings can be worth it. So tell her a little white lie, and then maybe karma won't make it so you have to consult online dating in order to get laid. Sux man, but karma bites dick hard and if you act like an ass the closest you will get to getting some will be getting gate raped by TSA before boarding a plane.

Contrary to popular belief fat people have feelings to. So if being a jerk is what you do, I advise you not to "do you".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending