The Student Room Group

H&M delivery problem

I ordered a couple of things from H&M , and they were dispatched on the 4th. I have tracked the parcel online, and the delivery service (Hermes) shows that it was "out for delivery" on the 10th. I still don't have it! I can't believe H&M charge £3.90 to get item to you after 2-3 weeks, when free deliveries come in less than half the time :mad:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by SHABANA
I ordered a couple of things from H&M , and they were dispatched on the 4th. I have tracked the parcel online, and the delivery service (Hermes) shows that it was "out for delivery" on the 10th. I still don't have it! I can't believe H&M charge £3.90 to get item to you after 2-3 weeks, when free deliveries come in less than half the time :mad:

It might have got caught up in a back log or something when their was bad weather? Its probably best to call them and ask where its got to? And maybe ask for a refund on the p&p as its taken a long time to get to you, they may do it if they are feeling nice, but its worth a shot lol
Hope that helps

x
Reply 2
Original post by Purple Haze

It might have got caught up in a back log or something when their was bad weather? Its probably best to call them and ask where its got to? And maybe ask for a refund on the p&p as its taken a long time to get to you, they may do it if they are feeling nice, but its worth a shot lol
Hope that helps

x

I was supposed to get it 6th-10th Dec so may ask for the P&P to be refunded. I actually e-mailed them (because one item wasn't in stock when I ordered, but then it was showing as being delivered so wanted to ask if they were both coming in the same parcel) the e-mailed me on Sunday and said it should be coming in the next few days. They really need to sort out their online service!
Reply 3
I didnt even get my order from Zara, when i tracked the shipping, it said the item has been delivered and signed for...but it wasnt, i called the customer service and they said they will sort it out but it has been almost a week..any advices?
Reply 4
WHHHHOOOOP finally h & m introduced online shopppin phewww!
H&M's postage is awful. Other shops do next-day for £4, and H&M doesn't even dispatch it the same day.
Original post by SHABANA

I ordered something and it took nearly 2 weeks for it to arrive. H&M just have bad P&P
Reply 7
Original post by Sani-Insanity

Original post by Sani-Insanity
I ordered something and it took nearly 2 weeks for it to arrive. H&M just have bad P&P

Last time it took 10 days for an item which was in stock. They use a company called Hermes, which is cheaper than RM. I e-mailed them and they said they would contact the courier.
Reply 8
Original post by iPawnz

Original post by iPawnz
I didnt even get my order from Zara, when i tracked the shipping, it said the item has been delivered and signed for...but it wasnt, i called the customer service and they said they will sort it out but it has been almost a week..any advices?

Call them again! You've paid for it, and the delivery guy may have just kept it and pretended to deliver it, or has gone to the wrong house and they've signed for it.
Reply 9
Original post by SHABANA
Call them again! You've paid for it, and the delivery guy may have just kept it and pretended to deliver it, or has gone to the wrong house and they've signed for it.

I guess you cant really PROVE that you didnt recieve it but as it was signed for, means that someone must have it :/

Ask for a refund if you dont have itor for it to be sent again?

Do h&m not do a 'pick up from store' option? I havnt used their online shop- and by the looks of it i won't for a while either lol

x
Reply 10

I guess you cant really PROVE that you didnt recieve it but as it was signed for, means that someone must have it :/

Ask for a refund if you dont have itor for it to be sent again?

Do h&m not do a 'pick up from store' option? I havnt used their online shop- and by the looks of it i won't for a while either lol

x

No they don't have a pick up from store option, they don't even have different delivery options! Just £3.90, and it appears as though they just send it whenever the feel like it. The only good point about it is finding things online in the sale which are no longer/ more expensive in stores
H&M have the worst rep when it comes to the delivery service. When i typed the parcel on hermes it stated the item didn't even exist.
I got it my orders two weeks later =/ and they sent me THE WRONG SIZE
I ordered some stuff on the 3rd and apparantly I missed the Hermes guy today which is Bull****.

I was in the house till about half 3.
Reply 13
I've had the same problem. Apprantly my order and beem signed for but I haven't recieved it and my mum was home all day.

I've called CS but they are investing, so far for 2 days and i'm still waiting...

I'm really annoyed because the items I ordered were in the sale, so its unlikely I will be able to get the same items they will have sold out.

I love H&M but the online store is a waste of time.
I had this problem once but they refunded the postage charge as a gesture of goodwill :-)
Reply 15
H&M online delivery taaakes ages.

The first time I ordered it was nearly 2 weeks before I received it, and the second time it took 3 weeks.
Reply 16
Original post by OnlyMe!

Original post by OnlyMe!
H&M online delivery taaakes ages.

The first time I ordered it was nearly 2 weeks before I received it, and the second time it took 3 weeks.

I rang them yesterday, and said it was "out for delivery" last Friday. The lady said that's too long and there must be something wrong so she e-mailed them. I am supposed to get called by them today but not holding my breath. To make matters worse it has snowed again, no doubt they'll use that as an excuse.
They'll probably use the snow as excuse :/ and I'm guessing you won't be getting that parcel for a lot longer if the snow doesn't clear up soon.

I actually didn't know that thier delivery was so bad! I've been trying to order some stuff from the website but it tells me my details are incorrect when i enter my card details :s-smilie: I'm really annoyed since two of the items I wanted are already gone, but I can't seem to solve the problem :mad: I'm certain my details are correct, any advice on what to do?
Original post by iPawnz

I've had SO much trouble with Zara, before the snow crisis. I'd ordered a few items (worth well over £80!) and my order just didn't show up for a couple of weeks despite having an email saying the parcel had been dispatched. I had to ring them and tell them what was going on, but because the parcel hadn't been scanned Zara couldn't tell me anything :rolleyes: Many times they said they'd call the delivery company and get back to me - but they didn't bother. I had to just sit and wait and see if it turned up. It did in the end, but the box was beaten up and had clearly been thrown around, and of course Zara were no help whatsoever!

Grr, really hate Zara. Their customer service is terrible.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by cowsforsale

Original post by cowsforsale
I ordered some stuff on the 3rd and apparantly I missed the Hermes guy today which is Bull****.

I was in the house till about half 3.

Hi, I was wondering whether you received your things yet? I still haven't! The local courier (who is self-employed) hasn't even got it yet, so God knows when I will.

Quick Reply

Latest