The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by devil09
Best post so far! :love:

:awesome:
Original post by anitawee
Girls see me as boyfriend material.......which means if i had sex with a girl and didnt talk to her again, i would probably break her heart. Which I dont want to do. I fingered a girl, and she nearly cried when i told her i had no feelings for her.

awwww, grow a pair and pull a girl instead of moaning about it on goddamn TSR
Reply 42
Original post by vampygirl666
Yeah similar problem. I can't get any sex either. :frown: There are so few guys these days who are up for just sex. Such a disappointment.

Still a disappointment now that you have a bf? :colone:
Original post by Kiwiguy
I like to think that i am a generous member of the community...

Hmm especially at such a cost to you. :biggrin:
Original post by 4TSR
Still a disappointment now that you have a bf? :colone:

Hmm someone sounds jealous.
Not a disappointment now my bf is up for it. :wink:
Original post by vampygirl666
I didn't say they did. I was simply stating that I wasn't ugly, which is true.
And sometimes being deluded is better than knowing the reality.

According to your profile you're also japanese, 2 dimensional and have preposterously huge eyes. Doesn't make it true.
Reply 47
Girls see me as boyfriend material.......which means if i had sex with a girl and didnt talk to her again, i would probably break her heart. Which I dont want to do. I fingered a girl, and she nearly cried when i told her i had no feelings for her.

Read a book about relationships. Maybe it will tell you what to do. Here is my suggestion......

Don't find out too much about these girls, and don't tell them much about you. Talk about anything but your own lives. Football, clothes, weather. films.... that stuff is okay. Keep impersonal. And if that's not possible... then make it fairly clear from the outset what you expect this relationship to end up as. Girls are sometimes quite good at picking up hints. For example, if she asks "do you have a girlfriend?" and you say this in a funny way that makes her laugh: "I have lot's of girlfriends... 8 to be precise... I'm going to make you number 4! 3 If you try really hard!" that's going to tell her in a fun way that you don't want to be tied down, without being awkwardly serious.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 48
She will be in 5 years by the sounds of it.

TSR doesn't seem to let me quote anymore... how odd.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 49
Oh, have to say that last bit cracked me up.:awesome:
Reply 50
Rather confident aren't you lad
Original post by RELAXED
Read the game. Or mystery method. It will tell you what to do. OR if you can't be bothered, here's a slimmed down version for you:

Don't find out too much about these girls, and don't tell them much about you. Talk about anything but your own lives. Football, clothes, weather. films.... that stuff is okay. Keep impersonal. And if that's not possible... then make it fairly clear from the outset what you expect this relationship to end up as. Girls are sometimes quite good at picking up hints. For example, if she asks "do you have a girlfriend?" and you say this in a funny way that makes her laugh: "I have lot's of girlfriends... 8 to be precise... I'm going to make you number 4! 3 If you try really hard!" that's going to tell her in a fun way that you don't want to be tied down, without being awkwardly serious.

Don't read the Mystery Method, it will **** you up far more than you know in your interactions with girls. That book was written for social retards who have NO prospects, unless you consider yourself one of them, don't read it.

95% of the replies here are bull****.

To pull consistently, work on your self image and confidence, work out, look and smell your best (no-brainer), maintain good upright but relaxed body language, get a female social circle, be discreet, touch girls often (not in a creepy way) so you don't get put into the LJBF zone (lets just be friends).

Failing that, **** a hooker.

Peace
Reply 52
Original post by ipulledhermione
*does* *not* *commute*

Xx

*does not commute* - Does not compute
Why would you have sex with someone you had no feelings for? I don't get it.

Even a 1nstand, which I have had from time, I have to at least feel some affection (and lots of attraction/chemistry).
Reply 54
girls see me as boyfriend material.......which means if i had sex with a girl and didnt talk to her again, i would probably break her heart. Which i dont want to do. I fingered a girl, and she nearly cried when i told her i had no feelings for her.

rip :e:e:e:e:e:e:e
PS Anyone who reads and follows the Game, the Mystery Method, or any other PUA techniques is a horrible, failed human being who is barely a tiny step above a rapist on the moral scale of things.

Those books are about how to manipulate girls into letting you sleep with them, whether they initially want to or not. Every single guy who uses those techniques is a complete douchebag. Luckily they are very easy to spot (and the methods dont work half as well as they like to pretend).

The very concept of a PUA is hilarious - as anyone who has had a good relationship knows, sex improves massively as you get to know each others bodies - the relentless pursuit of one-night-stands to the exclusion of meaningful relationships is not only pathetic, its actually counter productive if your goal is amazing sex.

Unless you get off on 'conquering' women of course...
Morally only a tiny step above a rapist? That's so deluded on so many levels, shame you percieve it that way, speaks volumes about you as a person!

"Those books are about how to manipulate girls into letting you sleep with them, whether they initially want to or not."

*******S! After reading that I don't have to read on any further but I did anyway since I love ripping apart people who have no clue what their talking about.

The game CANNOT get you ANY girl, it will only improve your chances. Don't start spreading lies, because you clearly have no clue about this whole thing so just back up a bit. I've seen tons of guys use this stuff, gone out with them, alot of these guys are really decent people and not many guys at all these days use mystery method or other 'routine / tactic' based game in the fashion your imagining they do.

I love it when people here about this (especially girls) and imagine that they won't be able to resist these guys and how they immediately see them as manipulative and evil, its pathetic, it doesn't work how they imagine it to in 90% of cases.

I doubt you have any experience of what your talking about. Who are you to say that trying to have sex with more girls is pathetic? Its a natural male drive douchebag! If more guys could do it they would, they just have such huge egos that they will never admit to sucking with women.
Original post by Wedgely
Oh sure. I need you, I want you, Oh baby oh baby. :eek:

Who doesn't think that an incessent need for sex makes a person boyfriend material? :rolleyes:

Somebody watches 'ten things I hate about you' a tad too much methinks:wink:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Maybe she cried because she realised you were sexually incompetent.

lool
Reply 59
Id suggest a few things. Dont listen to all these morons. Some girls think that guys like you (and me) are bad for wanting this but its natural and acceptable. There are girls out there who are interested in just sex, they may not scream this at the top of their voice but you can find them. Also I think the way you respond to girls in the first place makes a difference. You can be a nice guy, but be honest and straight forward about what you want with no shame. Girls may be reacting this way to you because you seem like a guy after a relationship and they are therefore developing ideas of this.

Latest

Trending

Trending