The Student Room Group

Entered for the wrong exam!

Hello,

I'm re-sitting some of my A-level modules as an external candidate at my old Sixth Form.

My Psych. teacher has just emailed me asking if I was entered for the right exam (PSYA4). I'm meant to be sitting PSYA3 but when my timetable came through I just didn't notice as I'm used to the sciences skipping from unit 2 to unit 4!

So basically I'm entered for the wrong exam! Does anybody know how I can rectify this?

Cheers in advance!
wow, you have ruined your entire life based on yourself not noticing a number... there's nothing you can do. it's already gone off to your exam board and they would be printing your papers now.
Reply 2
You need to sort it with the sixth form so replying to the email would be a good start.
Original post by Juno
You need to sort it with the sixth form so replying to the email would be a good start.

Yeah, I've just done that. Just tried to ring my exams officer as well but there's no answer :frown:.
Reply 4
Just ring or go to your examinations office and tell them. There's absolutely nothing to worry about.
Original post by The Stig
Just ring or go to your examinations office and tell them. There's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Just trying to do that now. Thank you, you've reassured me - freaking out a bit there.

Quick Reply

Latest