The Student Room Group

How many people here have never had a girlfriend or boyfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Escriba
What cheek! You haven't even popped the question yet and you're already telling me what to do!:tongue:

Original post by x_muneeb_x
My bad let me rephrase it :tongue: Until i graduate from uni if we are to be together you have to accept me for what i am.

P.S: The accord actually belongs to my dad :P but i can drive it around :colone:

lol i know a muneeb in my school! ps nice to meet you escriba whats it like in SA?
Me. I'm 22 and a half. I've never had sex or a girlfriend. None of my friends know this. I'm too ashamed to tell them. ALthough if I told them then they might actually give me some help/advice.....although, more likely, they'd just disown me!

Still though, I think if I did tell someone and they offered to help, there would be a lot of pressure to rush into something with the first semi-decent girl you see. To be honest, I've managed to wait this long - I might as well have the first time with someone special.

Just my 2 cents.....
I do imagine I'm missing out when it comes to shagging girls......
Reply 163
Original post by loonyplatypus
Haha, sadly a good taste in films isn't the thing most guys look for in girls :p:

And that is what is wrong with the world!
Original post by gesiwuj
And that is what is wrong with the world!

So true.

:p:
Reply 165
I've never had a boyfriend. I really don't see it as a problem, when you see all the people around you in relationships, and they never really work out. Ah well
Reply 166
Original post by blueray
lol i know a muneeb in my school! ps nice to meet you escriba whats it like in SA?

Nice to meet you too blueray-virtually anyway. At the moment the weather is to die for out here; you know-lots of sun and warm breezes but we'll be melting in the desert sun in another two months, I can guarantee you! Either way, I'm still loving it. Feel free to PM/email me if you want to talk. :smile:
Reply 167
My bad let me rephrase it :tongue: Until i graduate from uni if we are to be together you have to accept me for what i am.

P.S: The accord actually belongs to my dad :P but i can drive it around :colone:

Aha! Now that was better phrased! Just so you know, I'm not a doer of the 'being together' thing. Call me old-fashioned but its marriage or nothing at all. :tongue:

And no, that was NOT a proposal!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Escriba
Aha! Now that was better phrased! Just so you know, I'm not a doer of the 'being together' thing. Call me old-fashioned but its marriage or nothing at all. :tongue:

And no, that was NOT a proposal!

Sounds like a marriage proposal to me :shy2: . Haha would you be willing to move from Saudi Arabia though :tongue: its not that i dont like it , its just i would rather not live there with my new spouse to be.
Reply 169
Sounds like a marriage proposal to me :shy2: . Haha would you be willing to move from Saudi Arabia though :tongue: its not that i dont like it , its just i would rather not live there with my new spouse to be.

LOL! No, no, not at all! :colondollar:(No offence of course!) I'd be willing to travel; I intend to a lot of that and probably purchase a grand country house in the UK but to be quite honest, I have to have a home in Saudi too. I've been living here so long I've become attached to it! And at the moment, it's where the family home is as well.
Reply 170
Original post by latentcorpse
Me. I'm 22 and a half. I've never had sex or a girlfriend. None of my friends know this. I'm too ashamed to tell them. ALthough if I told them then they might actually give me some help/advice.....although, more likely, they'd just disown me!

Still though, I think if I did tell someone and they offered to help, there would be a lot of pressure to rush into something with the first semi-decent girl you see. To be honest, I've managed to wait this long - I might as well have the first time with someone special.

Just my 2 cents.....

What a fantastic, gentlemanly conclusion. You should be proud of yourself!
Original post by miss_p
I've never had a bf. I'm kind of shy anyway but I turn even more shy when I'm around a guy I like, so that's not helpful lol. Lack self confidence, too. I only seem to be attracted to jerks. :rolleyes:

This :frown:
Original post by Escriba
Nice to meet you too blueray-virtually anyway. At the moment the weather is to die for out here; you know-lots of sun and warm breezes but we'll be melting in the desert sun in another two months, I can guarantee you! Either way, I'm still loving it. Feel free to PM/email me if you want to talk. :smile:

Likewise :tongue:
Original post by Escriba
What a fantastic, gentlemanly conclusion. You should be proud of yourself!

Cheers.
Me :frown:. Mostly due to shyness/lack of confidence
Original post by NurseTobex
Me :frown:. Mostly due to shyness/lack of confidence

Are you a teenager? :biggrin:
I am but not for much longer... 20 next year....which makes me feel even worse about the situation! The older I get the more it bothers me. I know it's me that needs to sort myself out though and gain some confidence! I have had offers but turnt them down...
I've never had a boyfriend because Im not all that interested in guys plus ive only ever had one crush, he was ready to make a go of things but i backed out. lol. Im fine with being single tbh. :smile:
I've always been single. There have been times that I've been asked out and have felt uncomfortable with them, so i'm glad i'm single :smile: plus, it means i have a life, and can be friends with lads without a bf thinking that i'm flirting with them :eek:
Reply 179
About 25,000. Not sure if that's accurate, just the number that came to my head/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending