The Student Room Group

Girls: Would you be pissed off or find it funny? Why isn't she saying anything?

I texted this girl I like 'I'm bored'.
She replies 'Find something fun to do!'
I said 'Are you fun?'
And now she hasn't replied for the past 15 minutes. We're good friends so it's not like I hardly know her. I thought this would probably be a fun way of telling her how I feel about her.

Scroll to see replies

You're boring and she doesn't give a ****.

Stop texting her pointless things, just like you should stop making pointless threads.

Revise, toss, or do both. Just stfu.
Reply 2
Lad.
Reply 3
Original post by KrispyKatieKreme

Stop texting her pointless things, just like you should stop making pointless threads.

Why are you so against me ffs? I just posted a couple of videos on here. You didn't like them, fair enough.
Original post by krispykatiekreme
you're boring and she doesn't give a ****.

damn, op, you got boyed by a girl
Reply 5
Original post by varunjog
I said 'Are you fun?'
And now she hasn't replied for the past 15 minutes. We're good friends so it's not like I hardly know her. I thought this would probably be a fun way of telling her how I feel about her.

So you basically told her you wanted to **** her as a way of admitting you like her? 0_o

Such a charmer.
Reply 6
I said 'Are you fun?'

Pervert.
Reply 7
Original post by CapnHooch
So you basically told her you wanted to **** her as a way of admitting you like her? 0_o

Such a charmer.

well it was an instictive reply so...lol

Is your vagina bleeding?
well arnt you clueless?

Firstly fifteen minutes is nothing, secondly if your that good friends she has either brushed it off, got annoyed cos you should know her better or thinks your joking. Thirdly what idiot starts to tell a girl they like her by talking about doing her?
Reply 10

This.
Your texts were boring, I wouldn't have bothered to reply to even the first one if I were her.
Reply 11
Original post by Mm_Minty
This.
Your texts were boring, I wouldn't have bothered to reply to even the first one if I were her.

is your vagina bleeding as well?
What exactly can she answer to this? If she says she is fun, she's saying 'do me', and if she doesnt want you to 'do' her she has to say she isnt fun!

She's probably feeling uncomfortable about replying.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 13
In all honesty, I probably would not have clocked what you meant or if I had suspected would have thought "nah".
Reply 14
I said 'Are you fun?'

Owned
Seconded jeffercake.

I honestly wouldn't have bothered replying to a text saying "I'm bored" or I would have put something like "good for you"... its not really a great way to start a conversation. Then to ask if she's fun. That basically says that you want to do her. I don't think she wants to "do you" or if she likes you, she doesn't want to start off talking about doing you first.
Haha pleb
Reply 17
Original post by linkdapink
Seconded jeffercake.

I honestly wouldn't have bothered replying to a text saying "I'm bored" or I would have put something like "good for you"... its not really a great way to start a conversation. Then to ask if she's fun. That basically says that you want to do her. I don't think she wants to "do you" or if she likes you, she doesn't want to start off talking about doing you first.

What's wrong with texting 'I'm bored'?
Reply 18
She caught on fast and you showed how much you failed by not replying.
Reply 19
LOL

Why did you even reply to her first text? She was obviously brushing you off by subliminally telling you to go away and play with your willy and then you reply with "are you fun"?!?!

What do you expect her reply to be?

"Yes I am fun"

"No I am not, sorry"

"Yes stick your schlong in my junk and slam me all night"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending