The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Oh, really? Jeez, I don't even remember. It is in her central episode in the first series? I might have to go search it and see.

Yeah, remember when she just walks through everyone running her hands along everyone so no-one gets a full blast kinda thing, but everyone turns and drools, she touches girls and guys, the guys look more turned on than the girls, but the girls still turn lustfully too...
Reply 561
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Yeah, remember when she just walks through everyone running her hands along everyone so no-one gets a full blast kinda thing, but everyone turns and drools, she touches girls and guys, the guys look more turned on than the girls, but the girls still turn lustfully too...

yeh i wish the sex scenes with new simon have been with a girl instead, damn! :smile:

Original post by Onge
yeh i wish the sex scenes with new simon have been with a girl instead, damn! :smile:

Ha ha keep on dreaming! Doubt they'll put any major lesbian scene in with Alisha...just doesn't seem like the direction the show is going in, might start it in more of a hollyoaks/skins kinda thing which wouldn't be good...
Original post by spacepirate-James

:ahee:

That's ruined my revision for next little while :tongue:
Reply 565
Ha ha keep on dreaming! Doubt they'll put any major lesbian scene in with Alisha...just doesn't seem like the direction the show is going in, might start it in more of a hollyoaks/skins kinda thing which wouldn't be good...

yeh, i guess it's a little too weird to go into same direction like skins/hollyoaks. Actually thinking bout the lesbian thing, Alisha isn't really that fit :/ im surprised they should have gotten someone better looking..
Ooo the man behind misfits has confirmed "Laktokienisis - the ability to control diary products" therefore it's more than just milk, maybe he could make cheese do kartwheels...
Original post by Onge
yeh, i guess it's a little too weird to go into same direction like skins/hollyoaks. Actually thinking bout the lesbian thing, Alisha isn't really that fit :/ im surprised they should have gotten someone better looking..

I'd say she's quite fit.

But part of the reason I love misfits is that we are focused on them as people, not their looks!
Ooo the man behind misfits has confirmed "Laktokienisis - the ability to control diary products" therefore it's more than just milk, maybe he could make cheese do kartwheels...

:ninja:

my questions aren't being answered

:ninja:

my questions aren't being answered

Mine neither...hopefully they will be!
Reply 570
I'd say she's quite fit.

But part of the reason I love misfits is that we are focused on them as people, not their looks!

But the looks of the actors match the character, so as much as we are fascinated by them as people part of the reason that comes across is their looks :wink:
apparently Lauren (the person that plays Kelly) actually speaks like that in real life :teehee:

apparently Lauren (the person that plays Kelly) actually speaks like that in real life :teehee:

I know. And she is a right ned (chav) in real life too (or was while she was at school anyway...)
Original post by Onge
But the looks of the actors match the character, so as much as we are fascinated by them as people part of the reason that comes across is their looks :wink:

True true, but at least these people can act, whereas y'know in hollyoaks the looks is the important thing :wink:

Have you not seen the Jonathan Ross interview?

Yep, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6kkvZbp_2A
(edited 13 years ago)
Ooo series 3 we find out about time travel

Christmas episode we find out about power development
I know. And she is a right ned (chav) in real life too (or was while she was at school anyway...)

She went to your school? :eyebrow:
Original post by Doughnuts!!

Original post by Doughnuts!!
She went to your school? :eyebrow:

She went to one of my best friend's school :smile:
Reply 579
Ooo series 3 we find out about time travel

Christmas episode we find out about power development

lol your a right misfits geek! :biggrin: i like it! ha

Quick Reply

Latest