The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sykez
Can anyone answer my Q

You need to remove the 's' from the last tag.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Sykez
Can anyone answer my Q about

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 4822
Whitney is such a slag.
Beale. :angry::angry::angry:
The way they're filming the parts in Phil's house is a bit weird, kinda like something bad's going to happen. :ninja:
Reply 4825
My mum just said the new Ben is a cross between Gok Wan and one of the Cray brothers.
Those were hardly secrets that Glenda revealed :hmpf: That was a misleading spoiler.
...:nothing: Wtf was that?
Was it Whitney? :confused:
These guessing games are getting a bit repetitive and boring now. :emo:
I reckon it was Billy or his friend. The pusher took the wedding ring and I doubt Billy or his mate could afford a ring of their own.
Original post by Fandabidoze!
I reckon it was Billy or his friend. The pusher took the wedding ring and I doubt Billy or his mate could afford a ring of their own.

What wedding ring? :confused: It was a broken bracelet if I remember correctly. :ninja:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by -honeybee-
Was it Whitney? :confused:

There's no reason for her to do it?
Reply 4833
The Ben change is absurd. He was in prison for what, 4 months? He's come back about 4 inches taller and with a cockney accent. Watch him lose the glasses and become a lady's man.
Original post by Ladipidoo
What wedding ring? :confused: It was a broken bracelet.

Oh. I mustn't have been paying attention. Didn't Ronnie give the bracelet to Glenda so I assumed that it was a wedding ring. :redface:
Original post by diamonddust

I haven't seen Syed for agggeeees! I need someone to :drool: over

i agree :smile: mmm.
Original post by Fandabidoze!
Oh. I mustn't have been paying attention. Didn't Ronnie give the bracelet to Glenda so I assumed that it was a wedding ring. :redface:

Wait, what? :ninja: In which episode did this happen? And are you talking about the piece of jewellery which fell on the floor today or something else? :colondollar:
Reply 4837
Is anyone else noticing the growing sexual tension between Peter and Jane?
(edited 13 years ago)
No...:K:
:shock:

Although with what's going on currently in eastenders I wouldn't be suprised if that was the next big storyline...

Latest

Trending

Trending