The Student Room Group

Who just saw that idiot 100k on 'The Million Pound Drop'?

Title was meant to read *idiot lose 100k* .That was just EPIC:biggrin: What an absolute idiot that guy was. Rep me if you found it highly entertaining also.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Uh what happened I need details
This is the first time I've ever watched it and I only saw their last two questions, so maybe it's usually harder than this.

But WHAT THE ****!!

Who the hell thinks Aunt Bessie was a real person. They didn't even know who Colonel Sanders was, who is that retarded?

I literally screamed at my tv when he said railways, how can anyone think there are less railways than motorways? It actually staggers me that there are people this stupid.

Girl didn't look bad considering she had a baby 4 months ago though, so not all bad :biggrin:
Original post by Shih-na
Uh what happened I need details

Question: In the UK which has the shorter total distance?

Railways or motorways.

Girl said motorways but her feller said railways and put all their money on that. Obviously that was wrong and they lost all £100,000. She wanted the money so she could take care of their kid while she went to uni, she's going to hold this against him forever.
Reply 4
gosh I woudn't know the answer to that.
I kinda feel stupid now >_>
You never specified which type of rep. Bitch Tard
Original post by History-Student

Railways or motorways.

Girl said motorways but her feller said railways and put all their money on that. Obviously that was wrong and they lost all £100,000. She wanted the money so she could take care of their kid while she went to uni, she's going to hold this against him forever.

Wait, maybe I'm a crappy. But, I don't see how you can deduce either one from the question.
Original post by Shih-na
gosh I woudn't know the answer to that.
I kinda feel stupid now >_>

Well if it was all roads then it's be a tough question. But motorways are only for the main long bits, railways go all over to all the little fiddly places. There would have to be loads more for all that.

I guess it's easy to judge when you haven't got 100k riding on being right, but it just seemed really obvious.

At least they got their little christmas present: lunch on the orient express. That makes up for it :rolleyes:
Reply 8
I predict a bit of tension in their household for a while!!
Reply 9
This is the first time I've ever watched it and I only saw their last two questions, so maybe it's usually harder than this.

But WHAT THE ****!!

Who the hell thinks Aunt Bessie was a real person. They didn't even know who Colonel Sanders was, who is that retarded?

I literally screamed at my tv when he said railways, how can anyone think there are less railways than motorways? It actually staggers me that there are people this stupid.

Girl didn't look bad considering she had a baby 4 months ago though, so not all bad :biggrin:

Correct but if I said to you ''' I have a aunt called aunt bessie '' would you believe me? Did you see the man he was about to cry
Original post by Simplicity
Wait, maybe I'm a crappy. But, I don't see how you can deduce either one from the question.

Are you sure? Railway tracks go pretty much everywhere in the country, motorways don't, it seems quite simple to me.
Original post by My Life
Correct but if I said to you ''' I have a aunt called aunt bessie '' would you believe me? Did you see the man he was about to cry

Can you blame him? He's never going to have sex again :tongue:
Reply 12
I feel sorry that girl man, she wanted that money to go to uni. The guy's an idiot!
Reply 13
that wasn't worse than the lady who lost 8 lives in cube on her first round!!!
Reply 14
I think they make sure the people they get on aren't very clever so they have very little chance of winning...
Reply 15
It's all about being tactical and using a bit of common sense, obviously that guy had other things on his mind by the looks of it.

Railways or motorways.

Hey sorry for late reply, just had to meet a mate at the railway station :biggrin: The guy who lost 100k was just a plain idiot. You could tell that from the offset- the type of person who won't listen to anyone as long as they can think of an answer themselves. He didn't even understand the question and his missus(who seemed sound enough) was sure it was motorways and he didn't even listen to her at all. I would hate to be someone as stupid as him, and would need serious counselling after watching that back.

Do you think she will actually forgive him lol? If he can get a Gf anyone on TSR can atleast :tongue:
Reply 17
Can you blame him? He's never going to have sex again :tongue:

Haha when they get back home. Swearing then packing up bags and getting out of the house. lol.
Original post by My Life
Haha when they get back home. Swearing then packing up bags and getting out of the house. lol.

I wonder if they took the train back or just bombed it back on the motorway :biggrin:
Reply 19
:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest