The Student Room Group

Why do white Europeans marry Thai women?

I've got a friend and his father married a Thai woman he met in a bar in Bangkok. Just wondering why so many people do it, surely theres no love between both of them...?

Scroll to see replies

Because we want sex and they want visas.

(I haven't had any relationships with a Thai woman thus far and do not plan to)
Reply 2
Original post by WarmEye
I've got a friend and his father married a Thai woman he met in a bar in Bangkok. Just wondering why so many people do it, surely theres no love between both of them...?

People don't have to be drawn to people of the same ethnicity. Maybe they both found each other really attractive?

You can't say they don't love each other if you barely know them and aren't the people in the relationship. Only they will know if they love each other.
Lol. Because people are no longer trapped in a view in which their race is superior and others are disgusting.
how do you know? who says theres no love between them?
Reply 5
Original post by WarmEye
surely theres no love between both of them...?

lol what
Reply 6
I thought it was just desperate old men who buy Thai Brides out of a catalouge, the men get a gorgeous young wife and the wife gets permission to live a better life here in the UK living off his money.
Reply 7
They're so much cheaper than getting a girlfriend here. And they don't talk back.
I loved watching that how to confuse an idiot video, by the way haha.
Reply 9
Generally the kind of man who takes a Thai bride couldn't get a white woman.
Because Thai women are more submissive and are more likely to pretend to be interested in their Star Trek DVD collection?
Reply 11
Make sure you check down under, SUPRISE! :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by WarmEye

because they luv u loong tyme.
Because everybody likes a woman with a swizzlestick
Oi Oi Lady Boy!!!
beause theyve seen all the crazy stuff they will do in pron :wink:
Original post by Elwyn

Original post by Elwyn
I thought it was just desperate old men who buy Thai Brides out of a catalouge, the men get a gorgeous young wife and the wife gets permission to live a better life here in the UK living off his money.

Win-win situation, so why not?

(Although it does devalue the meaning of marriage...)
Reply 16
Because they have tight $%^&*#s.
For the added spice
Reply 18
Because ping pong is ding dong
LOL, this post had me laughing for about 10mins :P sorry if I caused any offence

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending