The Student Room Group

being a virgin at 17

i know being a virgin at 17 isnt bad.

but i just want to know what do boys think a girl that is 17 and still a virgin and furthest she has gone with a boy is kissing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No one would give a ****. It's not as if that's abnormal.
Reply 2
Screw what other people think, its what you think that counts.

But its fine lol, plenty of girls are in the same boat as you at 17 :smile: I don't think many people really care tbh.
join the club, I'm 17 too and am pretty sure it is normal :tongue:
FREAK!

Or... It's perfectly normal. Man up.
Reply 5
I couldn't think of anything better for a girl I was interested in to be
Original post by Anonymous
i know being a virgin at 17 isnt bad.

but i just want to know what do boys think a girl that is 17 and still a virgin and furthest she has gone with a boy is kissing?

Not a prob I am a boy and 16 by the looks of it I will be a virgin for a while.

What is up with these virgin threads so much. TSR should ban such threads
I can't think why anyone would have a problem?
Dear me. What on earth has the world come to...give it a few months and we'll be getting 'OMG I'M 14 AND A VIRGIN, HELP!' threads...

Srs. Nothing wrong with it at all.
Reply 9
17 seems sooo young to me now...
Original post by massi99
I couldn't think of anything better for a girl I was interested in to be

I think that could be interpretted in a wrong way haha :colone: but I think you meant it nicely :biggrin:

And personally I don't think there is anything wrong with your situation but if you go to the other end of the spectrum then there is a big problem. Girls who have slept around a lot at a youngish age aren't really that desireable and skanks really. :frown: It's much better to be a virgin than to be a whore anyway, definately for a girl ( no sexism intended) :redface:.
Reply 11
It would mean you're not a slag.
My girlfriend hadn't even had a first kiss even 17.
Reply 13
Kids your age dont all get laid and stuff like the kids do in skins, stop watching that crap and live life the way YOU want to and not the way E4 wants you to!
I am easily one of the coolest peeps around and I didn't even kiss until I was 16. Obviously you do not possess the same interminable suave as I but all the same, you'll be aight.
Original post by Anonymous

In the future, I would expect 12 year olds posting these sort of threads :lol:
Well if you think your weird guaranteed I outdo you. I'm 19 never so much as even kissed a boy. Not even one of those primary school playground things. I didn't hug a man until I was 17. I think being a virgin at 17 is a good thing, my best friend has had 3 abortion's and one baby and she's 19. Honestly if you think boys will think you're weird (and they won't), spare a thought for me. . .
Reply 17
im 20 im a virgin. Ive been in 5 girls beds but couldnt get a boner and pretty sure most of them thought i was a player, in fact two of them gave me crap because they thought i did "that sort of thing" all the time. Trouble is any girl I actually have cared about ive never got physical with. Ive kissed a ridiculous number of girls at clubs though...

I guess it all depends on how you frame it. If your comfortable with it then thats all that matters. Better than having a few kids at 17 or something lol.

of course i dont mention/lie about it because saying your a virgin to a girl/boy will get an autamatic response that your some kind of incompetent idiot.

oh and just noticed your a girl, for some strange reason girls are considered innocent and cute and non slutty if theyre virgins whereas boys are regarded as unnattracive and unmanly for it..doesnt matter unless your like extremely frigid might annoy some boys but then again it might make them chase you more
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by aliluvschoc
No one would give a ****. It's not as if that's abnormal.
+1.

None of my friends give a toss. I'm twenty-one. Though I'm not a girl.

Some of the girls I know who are/have were seventeen (or close) are/were at that age just the same as when they'd been when they were younger, so it didn't seem abnormal at all. But some other seventeen-year-old girls I've known have also been the opposite; in serious, long-term relationships, and completely comfortable with the idea of having sex with their boyfriends.
Reply 19
jheeze man get a grip. if you act like this, you dont deserve to get laid!

just join the club. im sure you won't be the only 17 year old guy there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending