The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by newlife
Eh?

The guy in the next episode bought their powers. When Simon goes after that guy or when the crew go after him to get back their powers, is there a possibility he might end up with Curtis' power?

Since Future Simon could travel in time yet not be invisible.
Also

Overman also addressed the issue of what would happen after the end of series two when the show’s main characters will have ended their probation, saying that he has, “a contrived but humorous way to get them back into orange jumpsuits otherwise we don’t have a show.”

Read more: Misfits Series 3 It’s (not quite) Official http://www.sfx.co.uk/2010/11/05/misfits-series-3-%e2%80%93-it%e2%80%99s-not-quite-official/#ixzz18Jr68z1u
Reply 662
Original post by newlife
Eh?

He's talking about simon going after that jesus guy. Seeing how they out of probation does this Nikki(teleportation girl) will get a bigger part? EDIT: Just read Ape's post
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 663
Tripling :sexface:
Reply 664
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
The guy in the next episode bought their powers. When Simon goes after that guy or when the crew go after him to get back their powers, is there a possibility he might end up with Curtis' power?

Since Future Simon could travel in time yet not be invisible.

I thought from the glimpse that only Alisha sold her power?
That episode was AMAZING
Original post by newlife
I thought from the glimpse that only Alisha sold her power?

Did they all not say they had sold theirs too after Simon said to Alisha - "you sold your power"?

Will have to re-watch trailer. :holmes:
Amazing episode however when curtis stated that he was lactose intolerant it kinda gave the ending away!

Plus how did Simon and Alisha get to the future simon's pad so quickly when it was obvious that they were out of town?
So, so epic.

I knew superhoodie wasn't talking about the video game guy as when Alisha died.
Reply 669

Nathan is truely an inspiration! :colonhash:
On the other hand, there could be a US version, though Overman didn’t sound massively keen: “Again, I’m not sure I’m supposed to talk about that. There’s been a lot of interest in it and talk about maybe doing an American version, but you just have to make sure it’s done in the right way. The idea was always to do a very British take on the superhero genre, in the way that Shaun Of The Dead did zombies. And would that translate back to America? I don’t know.”

Finally a show that hopefully won't get nicked and made rubbish by the Americans (i'm looking at you Office, and soon to be Inbetweeners).
Original post by History-Student
made rubbish by the Americans (i'm looking at you Office, and soon to be Inbetweeners).

And Skins.

(edited 13 years ago)
And Skins.

I almost put that but I never liked Skins so that doesn't bother me so much.
not to mention torchwood :frown:
Original post by History-Student
Finally a show that hopefully won't get nicked and made rubbish by the Americans (i'm looking at you Office, and soon to be Inbetweeners).

The US Office is a good show though. Have you even watched it or have you simply dismissed it for being American
Daisy: "Look......*bursts* Im not going to rub your cock!"
Nathan: "Wheres your humanityyyy?!"

Nathan, on being famous: "Of course its pointless, thats why famous people pretend to care about the Africans"

Lol and the next episode sounds hilarious too:
Jesus: "Im Jesus Christ and I have been Reborn"
Alisha: "Where are you going?"
Simon: "Im going to kill Jesus"
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ithoughtofthis

Lol and the next one sounds hilarious too:
Jesus: "Im Jesus Christ and I have been Reborn"
Simon: "Where are you going?"
Alisha:"Im going to kill Jesus"

Think you got Alisha and Simon mixed up there. :tongue:
Think you got Alisha and Simon mixed up there. :tongue:

Haha yeah, I have the power of confusion if that makes any sense at all.:rolleyes:
Thanks, sorted it!
Reply 678
That episode was amazing!! Although, the ending did make the whole thing a bit pointless...but :awesome: anyway...

When Kelly died I was all like :eek:
I thought they might actually kill her off...
But then everyone died and I was like :colonhash:
Reply 679
Original post by spacepirate-James
not to mention torchwood :frown:

At least that is continuing on the story with the same head writer rather than being a total American redo..

Also todays episode was good.. but saw reset coming a mile off.

Quick Reply

Latest