The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My penis does not discriminate on race.
Reply 2
Indians and south Asians have the smallest penises, fact.
Original post by Yawn11
My penis does not discriminate on race.

Same, just on buffness! :biggrin:
Original post by Hooj

I just had to LOL.....

I don't know what the size of other guys penises are but i'm south Asian and mine seems to be fine. You can't generalise regarding half a damn continent!
Original post by lastmanstanding
I just had to LOL.....

I don't know what the size of other guys penises are but i'm south Asian and mine seems to be fine. You can't generalise regarding half a damn continent!

It's been scientifically proven that GENERALLY that's the case, but obviously there are differences within groups.
Reply 6
It is not abnormal or odd to have preference.
Reply 7
I just had to LOL.....

studies have been done that show a trend in which black guys are above average, white people are average and people from asia are below average. something like average black person is 7", white = 6" and asian = 5"

EDIT: WHY NEG REP?! ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
i'm a black female and i really like asians like paskistani, afgans, iraqis etc you know those part of asia :wink: . Dont know why but im hugely attracted to them. so i was wondering is it normal or am i just odd :biggrin:

Well different people like different facial structures/skin complexions/hair colours etc.

So if everyone liked exactly the same look all over the world (e.g. if all females only decided to mate with men of an 'Iraqi' appearance - then surely superficially, there would be far less variation in terms of skin complexion, facial structure and hair colour... not metabolism though!).

So how can you not be normal?
Reply 9
Original post by Hooj

Afghans and Iraqis are not South Asian, durr.
How very strange :holmes:
Reply 11
I just had to LOL.....

its true apparently, remember the un or something saying they were having trouble with the condoms being distributed due to them being too big
Reply 12
Original post by Bishamon
its true apparently, remember the un or something saying they were having trouble with the condoms being distributed due to them being too big

Not surprising i bet they think that the large condom is the norm the way guys pretend they need them.:colone:
yeah, I remember reading the article about most normal condoms not fitting indians come to think about it. Surely that would be applicable only to Indians and not all of south Asia though?
Reply 14
yeah, I remember reading the article about most normal condoms not fitting indians come to think about it. Surely that would be applicable only to Indians and not all of south Asia though?

It's everyone in that region.
not what the article said IIRC...unless you're talking form experience or something?
Reply 16
not what the article said IIRC...unless you're talking form experience or something?

yes it was

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm
If you think one race is hard try guessing it when your mixed as I am.

My dad is half iranian half indian and mum is kashmiri and her grandads dad is turkish.

And I look like a moroccan Jew.
no its not weird! Its a pity they are so overlooked, enjoy the ride...

That just proves my point? It mentions nobody other than Indian men

Latest

Trending

Trending