The Student Room Group

hello sexxxiii wanna hook up 2nite??? ;) - the demise of gentlemen

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Women can thank feminism for that kind of behavior.
Most men expect women to fellate them for no particular reason because they are women, as the latter confused sexual depravity with sexual freedom.

OP must have looked like a whore though.
Reply 221
Original post by kitty09
He should pay for her meal "on the first few dates" because it's traditionally what the man does... it all goes back to years and years ago when the man worked and took the lady out for dinner, I don't know why men are supposed to pay for the meal but it's just the way it is. However, these days after a few first dates the women can chip in.

And trust me, we get our side of the deal - we don't come off easily. We give you children, a son to be proud of to carry on your name. I'd like to see a man go through child birth, take on all that comes with hormones and periods (as it is men moan and whine about the littlest of pain)

Back when men and women weren't equal the man was the one earning the money, the woman cooked and cleaned and looked after the children - because he was the one earning he was the one to take his woman out, he was the strong one in the relationship.

So you're justifying women being sexist, pathetic, cheap, free-loading, disrespectful and hypocritical gold-diggers, because they have to give birth?
I would be ashamed if I was female and read your post.
Reply 222
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher. Don't call yourself classy. And use capital letters.
Reply 223
lol girls moan about everything theyll moan about guys not being direct about wanting sex, being a pussy nice guy wimp who hides his sexuality and pretends to be friends.

then theyll moan that a guys too forward and she needs more romance.

so i just generally dont care that much what women think and do i what i want to do.
Reply 224
Original post by m.i.i
So you're justifying women being sexist, pathetic, cheap, free-loading, disrespectful and hypocritical gold-diggers, because they have to give birth?
I would be ashamed if I was female and read your post.

I'm not saying that women are weak, because I know a lot of strong women, but traditionally speaking men are supposedly the "stronger" sex. The more powerful sex... out of the two. I'm not saying women are cheap, pathetic, sexist, disrespectful and hypocritical gold-diggers, i was simply stating that women don't have it "easy" - just because sometimes we don't have to pay for our meal.
Reply 225
Stop saying dude.
Reply 226
Reading through was a good laugh, a firework display of opinions here! :holmes:

OP is too old fashioned, and isn't classy because she wears knee-length skirts and simply proclaims to be: Agree.

The demise of ladies is much to be addressed in the same light as the demise of gentleman: Agree.

The general consensus that the approach to engage in an enticing, flirtatious manner is rather sloppy from the modern day man: Agree. But isn't this largely to do with women also generally lowering their expectations?
Reply 227
looooooooooool you are a funny troll !
I know shinytoy is a troll or some form of social satirist but she's quite good at reflecting modern life.

Last year I lived with a girl who signed up for online dating and most of the messages she got were like this. It makes me embarrassed for my fellow males....fellas, the issue is not your admirable ambitions to be forward with the girl, but when you write in this style you just look like a complete tool. It only works with chavs, any reasonably intelligent girl (ie a student) is going to immediately feel way out of your league intellectually and the moment a girl feels well above a guy in terms of intelligence he has got to be really, really hot to make up for it.
OP sounds like my perfect woman.
Reply 230
Ladies don't act like ladies anymore.

/thread

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending