The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Rock Fan
Size don't matter, it's what you do with it.

Don't be silly loooooool
Reply 201
So many virgins on this thread. It's quite entertaining.
Size absolutely does matter!
My first boyfriend was pretty big. At the time, I didn't realise coz I had nothing to compare it to, but a few years down the line and loads more sexual partners and I still never had it as good.
Yeah there's other ways you can improve sex, and of course it is possible to be huge but rubbish in bed, or a wee bit small but be awesome.

But at the end of the day, with my ex, we could do any position, there was lots to play with there and more opportunity. My latest BF is a bit smaller and sex with him is still great because he knows what he's doing, but we do have to find a position which "works", which I never had to think about with the 1st.
Nope unless your talking about it being 1inch
For me, sex with a small-dick guy is so frustrating because it just isn't satisfying and you don't feel like you're being ****ed. Nothing compares to those long thrusts a bigger guy can do.
Original post by Anonymous
I've had sex with a girl and pleasured her well. My penis is only 4", :smile:

Troll?
Original post by J.Brennan91
I have to agree that the girth sizes are a bit ridiculous. I sit at 6.5 Girth and some girls have had serious 'problems' with it. I can't see how 7 inches is ideal.

Yeah and sitting ON 6.5 girth must be painful :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Mine happens to be too big (relative to purpose),'only' ~7" length, av' girth, not a monster. And frankly, i'd prefer it was a decent margin smaller. I need long build-ups before any decent penetration, watch how deep I go, and in general be very controlled and careful in order not to hurt or cause her any discomfort. I believe my gf's vag' is smaller than most (She's my first/only sexual partner so it's harder for me to theorise).
Anyway, my point is, a 'big' cock isn't necessarily always more desirable, it's specific to the female in question.
and also as people have said previously, there's a HELL OF A LOT MORE to sexual stimulation than mere size...
Reply 208
Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora
You misquoted me though..

My sentiments are thus; A bigger willy will always be preferable (okay, if we're being pedantic, more than 8 inches it too big), but that's only if we're just focussing on willies. We do like the whole package (i'e. everything attached to said willy) too. His demenour, his personality, his sense of humour and his capability to love far outweigh what's in his pants in terms of importance. I would, any time, dedicate my efforts to a man who was kind, loving, intelligent and loyal even if he did *gasp* have a 5 inch willy, over a cocky douchebag with (for argument's sake) an 8 incher.

I would never sleep with a man who I didn't deeply care for so for me, the size of my man's todger will never be an issue.

Bigger willies do give more physical pleasure, we can't escape that, but the act of being physically intimate with the man you're crazy about means far more to me than anything else.

Meh. Eventually you would still dump him because his penis isn't big enough for you. You would lose interest in having sex with him and therefore the relationship would end.
Reply 209
Original post by LinzyLoo
Size absolutely does matter!
My first boyfriend was pretty big. At the time, I didn't realise coz I had nothing to compare it to, but a few years down the line and loads more sexual partners and I still never had it as good.
Yeah there's other ways you can improve sex, and of course it is possible to be huge but rubbish in bed, or a wee bit small but be awesome.

But at the end of the day, with my ex, we could do any position, there was lots to play with there and more opportunity. My latest BF is a bit smaller and sex with him is still great because he knows what he's doing, but we do have to find a position which "works", which I never had to think about with the 1st.

And women wonder why men are insecure about their penis size :facepalm:
I am now entering this thread to state that I have a big dick which is quite fabulous regarding its contours (according to one lady here) and I will happily cock-slap any girl who wants it.

I am now leaving this thread.
Reply 211
These threads really do need to stop, students dont know squat, girls dont know squat. Hxx has a small willy and is short.

/thread!
Original post by m.i.i
Meh. Eventually you would still dump him because his penis isn't big enough for you. You would lose interest in having sex with him and therefore the relationship would end.

you assume a relationship is built around sex.....

it really isn't....although it is an important part, not amazing sex isn't the be all and end all...
Original post by m.i.i

Go away hxx!

Why do you keep on coming back when you're only going to get banned again for making stupid comments?
Original post by Sungirlshines
who the damn cares? seriously??? as if you guys dont have anything to do but constantly think about your stupid ass muscles, abs and the size of your penis. Nobody gives a F*! ofcourse some slags willing to suck a big dick will, but i suppose ure gf aint a ho, right? So please, be happy with your damn size and stop complaining. Seriously, I'm sick over the top with these super insecure kids-teens. Be good in bed, make her feel good, sex her mentally not only phisically so u wont have problems.
Where the damn did people get the ''good sex is all about a big dick'' stupid phrase from? :lolwut:
I'm seriously pissed off when i log on TSR and see these stupid kids threads about ''is my penis small/big", "i like him but i dont know what to do'', ''i lied him that i was a virgin'' and stupid things like that. Grow up kids for the sake of god. TSR wont be there for you forever so start making decisions on your own and dont listen the sheit other people say here.. Nobody wants you to be wealthier, happier than other. Nowadays people are just like animals, they dont give a sheit and do their own things...hunt for easy money and easy chick.

PS: seen the news about the *******s form the bus where the woman was beaten. Is that how society has to be like? WDF? we're humans, we have to help.
A bit off topic but i had to say all that.

Hey, why does liking a big penis make a girl a hoe??

If a guy likes big boobs, is he a hoe too?

Don't call a girl a hoe for her preferences just because you have a tiny kock.
Reply 215
Original post by CookieDoughLove
Depends.

For example, my ex was a bit deprived in that area, and he expected me to give him a BJ, ha yeah right, because I want a mouthful of pubes :puke:

If you don't let it get that bad however, AND know what to do with it, then you'll be fine.

I know this is mean, but it's my honest opinion, I generally find it a turn off.

It must have been guys with small penises that negged you... Insecure fools.
If she truly loves you, your penis size shouldn't matter. The only girls I know that would be bothered by size probably aren't deserving of your time anyway, so it's nothing to fret about :smile:

Hell, you're not going to spend the rest of your life as a virgin just because your gentleman is a little sub-par are you? As it happens, there are quite a few women who prefer smaller members.
Original post by m.i.i

The OP wanted an honest answer! That's the good thing about the internet, everyone can be brutally honest without holding back and worrying about hurting your friend's feelings. I'm not gonna lie -obviously it does make a difference. They don't make little dumpy dildos do they?
Reply 218
Original post by Anonymous
OK, there's no easy way to say this.
Me and my girlfriend will definitely have sex in the future and as a virgin I'm pretty worry about it. My question is do girls really care if your bfs have small **** :frown:
This is a serious thread, I'm not a troll.
Thanks in advance.

Hahahaha, sorry. Okay.

Well, from what I know, a lot of guys underestimate their size. So you might just not have enough self confidence, although the size might be alright.

What size are we talking about? Personally, as long as it doesn't look tiny, I think it should be okay. And as long as it will give her what she wants. Get it? :wink:
Original post by ipulledhermione
This questioned was aimed at girls and every girl is different. I personally wouldn't care about size. I can barely fit 1/3 of my own pinky in let alone a 3 inch dick. However it depends on the girl. The girls of TSR can give you their preference/view but none will be able to tell you how your GF will feel.

All that is important is that you're ready and confident. If it's not a big issue for you it'll less likely be an issue for her.

Oh wow. how can you keep talking about this stuff? first you said raping Asian men and now your talking about fingering yourself...

have you no shame?

Latest

Trending

Trending