The Student Room Group

People who smoke + have tattoos/piercings are most promiscuous

it doesnt apply to absolutely everyone. it does apply to the majority though. i have generally noticed over my life that those who smoke and those who have tattoos and piercings are the most promiscuous i.e. are more sexually liberated, tend to sleep around more, like to flaunt themselves sexually, not too bothered what people think about them being more sexually liberated, tend to go to clubs a lot (with an intention to make out or pull most likely). it applies to both guys and girls.

do other people observe this or is it only me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're so blind and ignorant Jesus could not heal you
(edited 13 years ago)
Sometimes.

However I'm 15, with 4 piercings and 2 tattoos and I've never done ANYTHING. So, :P
Original post by Aj12
Your so blind and ignorant Jesus could not heal you

Ahem.

It's "you're".
Reply 4

Yeah, you know they like it dirty :sexface:
thx 4 z info
weirdly.. going by the people i know.. this is pretty accurate BUT that's not to say it counts for everyone.
Reply 7
Original post by Aj12
Jesus could not heal you

You generally find that with people who have a made up ability to "heal". :rolleyes:
Tattoos and smoke are more symptoms of an underlying personality type than anything.
Over my life I've come to find all British love tea and say "Tally-ho" whenever they go anywhere.
Show us pics of your tramp stamp :smug: Go on... We wont judge...
Reply 11
And yet the two sluttiest people I know don't smoke, have no tattoos, and whilst one has her ears pierced, the other is too much of a wuss even to do that... Strange, huh?
wow, seeing as i've had less sex since i started smoking, i must be doing it wrong? :dontknow:
Original post by ithoughtofthis
Go on... We wont judge...

Speak for yourself :colonhash:
Original post by HumanNature1992
Speak for yourself :colonhash:

We're on the same boat...!
Original post by ithoughtofthis
We're on the same boat...!

Yo you got to get off before we capsize :frown:
Oh my goodness, I got a new piercing on Saturday, I got with a guy on Tuesday, the two MUST be linked :rolleyes:
Original post by HumanNature1992
Yo you got to get off before we capsize :frown:

You can swim better than I ...
Reply 18
I don't smoke and I don't have any piercings. I'm not promiscuous at all. As far as I'm concerned, the man speaks to truth. :ahee:
I'm getting rather bored of saying 'Generalisation much?' and explaining why the OP's assumption is wrong on threads like these :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending