The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3340
where am i? im a new menmber, stumbled here by mistake
Original post by shyguy90

Get out whilst you still can. Run little warrior, run!
Just awoke after passing out WTF? :facepalm:

Need to finish my presentation now...

fresh meat :colone: :colone:

i've still not actually started packing :facepalm2: i just have a big pile of stuff on my bed now, so i can't even go sleep and do it in morning
Reply 3344
Original post by lella_m
Get out whilst you still can. Run little warrior, run!

little warrior? oho! im 6 foot 3! me no little, me big tall warrior
How much do you have to pack?

This ulcer on my lip has swelled so much. I have a fat lip :sad:
Reply 3346
Im fresh meat :tongue: yummy

go well with ketchup
Hello :h:

Fresh meat :colone:
Original post by Loz17
How much do you have to pack?

This ulcer on my lip has swelled so much. I have a fat lip :sad:

well so far i have one suitcase full of clothes and a laundry bin full of washing and still gotta pack some more clothes, books, make up, hair dryer, ghds, i don't travell light :mmm:

Im fresh meat :tongue: yummy

go well with ketchup

:colone: om nom nom
Original post by amiejade-x
well so far i have one suitcase full of clothes and a laundry bin full of washing and still gotta pack some more clothes, books, make up, hair dryer, ghds, i don't travell light :mmm:

You decided not to do washing?

I've just done all mine (bedsheets included) and its all in my laundry bag from when I brought it up from the laundry room

I think I'm gonna be the same. Home for a month is a long time :sadnod:
Original post by Loz17
You decided not to do washing?

I've just done all mine (bedsheets included) and its all in my laundry bag from when I brought it up from the laundry room

I think I'm gonna be the same. Home for a month is a long time :sadnod:

yep :h:
cba with washing, so my mum is going to do it for me :colone:
Reply 3351
om nom? hoo boy i joined TSR a lil while ago, didnt know id be eaten up, still its nice to be noticed :tongue:

I also have a load of packing to do, going home tomorrow :biggrin: hasnt been the best few months :frown:
yep :h:
cba with washing, so my mum is going to do it for me :colone:

SO lucky. I've always done my own washing, from like age 14? I'm allowed to take my stuff home but tbh its easier to pack clean clothes than dirty ones :h:

om nom? hoo boy i joined TSR a lil while ago, didnt know id be eaten up, still its nice to be noticed :tongue:

I also have a load of packing to do, going home tomorrow :biggrin: hasnt been the best few months :frown:

:hugs: Whats happened?

I'm assuming 2nd year by the age? Or like me and 1st year after a gap year?
Reply 3353
Original post by Loz17
SO lucky. I've always done my own washing, from like age 14? I'm allowed to take my stuff home but tbh its easier to pack clean clothes than dirty ones :h:

:hugs: Whats happened?

I'm assuming 2nd year by the age? Or like me and 1st year after a gap
year?

Nah im a second year :smile: an olde folk

well moved into a new house, all fun and games there. Up in high wycombe, im at bucks new uni and im freezing my tiny little bottom off! its so cold.
also my girlfriend dumped me and pretty much just got herself a new man, so im pretty down in the dumps, especially since ive seen what the guy looks like...

oops! sorry to bring you down :smile:
Original post by Loz17

i never did my own washing before uni :mmm: my mum is picking me up so im just taking my laundry basket with my dirty clothes in as it is :h:

well i'm this thread's resident flirt, so get used to it :colone:

im going tomorrow as well :h: but i was asleep til 5pm yesterday afternoon as i stayed up all night doing an assignment and then went sleep after i submitted it, then went straight round a friends for drinking so i didn't pack, so having to do it now :mmm:

aww whats wrong? :console:
never mind you already answered lol
Nah im a second year :smile: an olde folk

well moved into a new house, all fun and games there. Up in high wycombe, im at bucks new uni and im freezing my tiny little bottom off! its so cold.
also my girlfriend dumped me and pretty much just got herself a new man, so im pretty down in the dumps, especially since ive seen what the guy looks like...

oops! sorry to bring you down :smile:

I'm olde folk too, but a fresher :sad: Same age!

Oh no, Electric blanket? Live in the quilt? Thermals? Any of this help?
Omg not good :hugs: but tbh if she;s done that, better off without but still I know it hurts :hugs: :jumphug:
i never did my own washing before uni :mmm: my mum is picking me up so im just taking my laundry basket with my dirty clothes in as it is :h:

I envy you!!!

I'm going London for the weekend and won't be going home until Sundat afternoon so thats difficult. Plus being 250 miles from home and my mums carbeing broken its difficult for her to pick me up :sad:

Must get on with this presentation now...
Reply 3357

well i'm this thread's resident flirt, so get used to it :colone:

im going tomorrow as well :h: but i was asleep til 5pm yesterday afternoon as i stayed up all night doing an assignment and then went sleep after i submitted it, then went straight round a friends for drinking so i didn't pack, so having to do it now :mmm:

aww whats wrong? :console:
never mind you already answered lol

okie dokie then :colone: flirt all you wish!
my sleeping pattern has been shot to hell doing all me asssignments, but finally, last day tomorrow and only the one lesso, which starts in about 4 hours.....now.
Reply 3358
Original post by Loz17
I'm olde folk too, but a fresher :sad: Same age!

Oh no, Electric blanket? Live in the quilt? Thermals? Any of this help?
Omg not good :hugs: but tbh if she;s done that, better off without but still I know it hurts :hugs: :jumphug:

saweeet :smile: but my b'day is approaching so im feeling olde :frown:

i have a huge quilt and wear loads of layers, but thanks anyway :smile: besides tomorrow im home...central heating!!! :biggrin:

yeah :frown: :hugs: I know its best to move on from her and her new person, and an uggo he is. looks like a crossbreed between an amoeba and a gorilla, but meh.
awwe, just got on this website and i meet lovely people :biggrin:
Original post by Loz17
I envy you!!!

I'm going London for the weekend and won't be going home until Sundat afternoon so thats difficult. Plus being 250 miles from home and my mums carbeing broken its difficult for her to pick me up :sad:

Must get on with this presentation now...

cool, what are you going to london for? :h:

well my mum is coming for me.. so long as they don't get any snow, i'll be trapped :ahee:

okie dokie then :colone: flirt all you wish!
my sleeping pattern has been shot to hell doing all me asssignments, but finally, last day tomorrow and only the one lesso, which starts in about 4 hours.....now.

i intend to :smug:

mine has as well, ive had about 10 hours sleep since sunday night, plus ive had this really bad night cough, s only been getting a couple of hours of sleep a night when i eventually pass out from tiredness :p:

my last assignment was handed in this morning :woo: lol oh dear :p: my mum is ringing me at 7:30am (as i usually have alecture on friday at 9 so thats the time i get up, but its been cancelled, but i didnt tell my mum that so i could stay longer in manc :mmm:) to let me know whether she has been snowed in or not :p: so have to wake up then, thats if i go sleep before then :erm:

Latest