The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You're probably a tasty one if you have to make getting-laid-plans at TSR.
Original post by itzRussian
Find a girl studying Mathematics, I hear they're horny as **** down at Cambridge. You know, start a general conversation, show interest, maybe even change the subject to complex numbers or calculus, will get the pants off her in no time :wink:
Best of luck

From my experience this is incredibly accurate.
Reply 22
Find a girl studying Mathematics, I hear they're horny as **** down at Cambridge. You know, start a general conversation, show interest, maybe even change the subject to complex numbers or calculus, will get the pants off her in no time :wink:
Best of luck

xa-xa-xa, 6/luH, c 4YBCTBOM l-0MOPA BCE B nop9lDKE!
Reply 23
Original post by qua

I don't remember last time when I laughed so hysterically over a one-liner on this forum. Thanks a lot for making my day!
Original post by jjarvis
Sorry, all Cambridge students are virgins.

haha I can actually believe that :smile:
Reply 25
go out with girls who study light subjects.
dont go out with deep girls.
Reply 26
Original post by qua

I just wanted to say I love your sig. Massive floyd fan.
Wow, I wish I were half as much a lad as the OP of the thread, I'd clearly be fighting the girls off with a stick.
Reply 28
well, i've applied to cambridge. i'm a girl. there is still some small glimmer of hope that i could receive an offer.

i would say, pics and i'll let you know :ahee: but i get the impression that most girls at cambridge are looking for an altogether higher calibre of guy than one who trolls for lad points on tsr :ninja:

sorry dude.
Reply 29
Original post by Kobie
well, i've applied to cambridge. i'm a girl. there is still some small glimmer of hope that i could receive an offer.

i would say, pics and i'll let you know :ahee: but i get the impression that most girls at cambridge are looking for an altogether higher calibre of guy than one who trolls for lad points on tsr :ninja:

sorry dude.

you'd be surprised :wink:
Reply 30
Lol :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by JohnC2211
Don't worry mate, you wont get into Cambridge so no need to stress!

:top2:
Reply 32
No one seems to be answering this at all seriously or actually helping this guy with this VERY SERIOUS ISSUE. He wants to get laid at uni; he's a total cad. I think we can all sympathise.

If you want to get laid, there is a bar in every college, and people do actually go to them rather than reading their books all the time. There is a good number of nightclubs. The girls/guys are, in general, the same as they are at any other uni. More of them are virgins when they arrive, but 95% of those do, really, want to have sex. Also, a pretty high proportion of girls/guys with partners not at Cambridge are single and shagging by the end of the first term. There's enough of the girls/guys that get with a different guy/girl every night to go around. If you've found being the intelligent geeky one at school hasn't exactly turned you into the sex symbol you always thought you'd be, that will likely be solved by being among a cohort made up of 100% intelligent geeky ones. And that doesn't mean they're not hot.

Good luck with your offer.
So you're not excited about the prospect of going to Cambridge, but at the prospect of getting laid? Classy.
Best of luck

Amazing advice. I just have to add that your GCSE results (in ur sig) are bloody awesome!
Go to Revs on a Sunday, bar staff a plenty getting drunk with their half price discount cards, oh yeahhhhh.
Reply 36
Why, they'll just be screaming F=ma
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 37
Best of luck

Hey Baby, want to see the natural growth of my exponential log? :colone:
Reply 38
Just use any of the following lines on female maths/science/computing students

How about I add a slap to your face, subtract you self-esteem, divide your legs, and multiply the pain with my knee?

I wish i was your problem set, because then i'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.

Baby, you overclock my processor.

Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive.

Baby I’ll treat you like my homework I’ll slam you on the table and do you all night long

It doesnt take a genius to see how gorgeous you are, but if it did, I would be overqualified.

What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply

If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?

Let’s meet somewhere… you bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod

Let’s get together and test the spring potential of my mattress

Let’s discover our coefficient of friction

YouTube Myspace and I'll Google your Yahoo

Hey baby if i supply the voltage and you a little resistance, imagine the current we can make together. (V/R)=I)

If you were a graphics calculator, i'd look at your curves all day long!

Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.

If I went binary, you would be the 1 for me.

Reply 39
lad points 4 u

Latest

Trending

Trending