The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1140
didn't get one either. Anybody offers from WBS (Warwick Business School)?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by mastermind360
^^

Yeah I did! It was quite nice although I would have preferred an offer! How strict are Warwick on gcses? I really want to go there

What course are you applying for?
Original post by Focus08
What course are you applying for?

PPE

2A*s, 7As and 2 B

AAAC (the C is being retaken and I got a C for mitigating circumstances which have been mentioned on my reference)

and predicted A*AAA and I feel my PS is really strong in terms of academia and extra curricular activites
Original post by Shyam Devani
Are you a home or international student by the way?

Oh good luck :smile: I'm sure you'll find out soon

I'm a home student, I go to school in Glasgow though so I have Highers and Advanced Highers not A-levels
Original post by mastermind360
PPE

2A*s, 7As and 2 B

AAAC (the C is being retaken and I got a C for mitigating circumstances which have been mentioned on my reference)

and predicted A*AAA and I feel my PS is really strong in terms of academia and extra curricular activites

You'll probably have to wait a bit. I remember the PPE-slaughter in mid-Feb this year... scary stuff. Don't expect to hear from them until after Jan.
Any econ & industrial organisation offers?

have been waiting since mid October but i havent heard anything aside from an acknowledgement letter...
Reply 1146
Hi!
I was wondering if anyone has applied for History, Literature and Cultures of the Americas (T704)?
If so, have you had a reply yet?!
Reply 1147
Original post by Vekeh
I'm applying too, what are your grades like? It's only one choice out of five and there's nothing you can do about it now, so don't worry :smile: (easier said than done, I know! :tongue:)

A- English
B- French
C-Economics
C-History

I feel I could have done much better last year, but the shock of A Levels and my general lack of confidence led me to underachieve:frown:
But this year, I seem to be on course to do better:smile:

Original post by 108
didn't get one either. Anybody offers from WBS (Warwick Business School)?

Just got an offer today :smile:
Accounting and Finance
Reply 1149
Original post by Miss daluna
Just got an offer today :smile:
Accounting and Finance

Well done!!!!

may I ask what were ur predicted grades, GCSEs and when did u apply?

what other unis did u apply to?
Reply 1150
Original post by kylee
Received an offer on the 10th Dec for LAW (M100)

Well done! I haven't heard anything...when did you send off your ucas?
Anyone got an offer/interview for English yet?
Original post by stevieeee
Anyone got an offer/interview for English yet?

There have been interview invites (though I haven't got one either) but no offers yet, only rejections.
Reply 1153
Original post by no chance
There have been interview invites (though I haven't got one either) but no offers yet, only rejections.

You've seen people with rejections? on here? worried now, I thought only interviews were going out..
Original post by Vekeh
You've seen people with rejections? on here? worried now, I thought only interviews were going out..

Earlier in the thread, I think?
Original post by Vekeh

I haven't seen any rejections yet... if they have been rejections though, just feel relieved that you haven't had one yet! That's what I'm doing :colondollar:
Offer for psychology :smile: YAY!! XX
Reply 1157
Original post by stargirll
Offer for psychology :smile: YAY!! XX

Congratulations! :smile: I'm applying for Psych too, but I haven't heard :frown: What offer did they make?
Do you mind my asking what your GCSE and AS and predicted grades are? Just want to know what I'm up against :P
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by blackpot
Congratulations! :smile: I'm applying for Psych too, but I haven't heard :frown: What offer did they make?
Do you mind my asking what your GCSE and AS and predicted grades are? Just want to know what I'm up against :P

thank youuu :biggrin:! It's AAB and im predicted AAA and got 2a*, 6A's and 2 B's at gcse. I just got my offer today though so don't worry im sure your's is on the way :smile: xxx
Got offer for computer science AAA today, sweeeet :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest