The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3360
Original post by amiejade-x
cool, what are you going to london for? :h:

well my mum is coming for me.. so long as they don't get any snow, i'll be trapped :ahee:

i intend to :smug:

mine has as well, ive had about 10 hours sleep since sunday night, plus ive had this really bad night cough, s only been getting a couple of hours of sleep a night when i eventually pass out from tiredness :p:

my last assignment was handed in this morning :woo: lol oh dear :p: my mum is ringing me at 7:30am (as i usually have alecture on friday at 9 so thats the time i get up, but its been cancelled, but i didnt tell my mum that so i could stay longer in manc :mmm:) to let me know whether she has been snowed in or not :p: so have to wake up then, thats if i go sleep before then :erm:

blimey :colondollar: i better watch myself, being a fresh meat and all...hope you like it well done :P

oh dear, there is a cough going around over here, a rather bad one. im like the only one who hasnt gotten sick because for some reason, i dont get sick, not even freshers flu :s-smilie: Im making up for sleep during the weekend.

cool :biggrin: have to hand in a group assignment this morning, i just have a 3 hour lesson at 10 and its all good. :frown: mothers eh? mine wont stop bugging me about whether in eating properly or whether ive met any new girls, theres always some excuse.
I feel so ill :sad:
Reply 3362
Original post by Loz17

aww :frown: that sucks
Original post by shyguy90
aww :frown: that sucks

My fault for drinking a bottle of wine. Oh well. I've finished my presentation now. Time for a shower and a lie down before getting up for 9am :sad:

Laterz guys x x
Original post by Loz17

I'm glad it's not just me that can't seem to take wine :console:
Hoot.:flybye:
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain

Sheeeeeeit. Bitch is a supermod :pierre:

This is why you should not drink until you are 18. :pierre:

I'm so used to getting up on Friday mornings that I am awake now. Just in bed.
Reply 3368
TimeWarp is an alcoholic ffs :facepalm2:
So is Loz :facepalm2:

CP get out of bed ffs :colonhash:

Morning thread :h:
Jay is black. :facepalm2:
Reply 3370
Is he? :smug:
omg i hate snow so much ruined all my plans

I don't understand why not. 1. it was rose and 2. I had a bottle of wine on Tuesday night and was fine. Strange. But tbh loads of people struggle with wine. Its not great stuff to get drunk on :no:

:hugs:
Fatty is judgemental :facepalm2:
Reply 3374
Original post by Loz17
I don't understand why not. 1. it was rose and 2. I had a bottle of wine on Tuesday night and was fine. Strange. But tbh loads of people struggle with wine. Its not great stuff to get drunk on :no:

:hugs:

I tend to alternate between wine and vodka depending on how drunk and what kind of drunk I want to be. Or Imix them together to make the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted in my life :smug:

Original post by Loz17
Fatty is judgemental :facepalm2:

You know I'm joking, super monster fatty :console: :awesome:
Reply 3375
Going to play Sims (:facepalm2:) for a bit, then I'm going to finish off my notes for one of my modules :work:
Original post by JayAyy

You know I'm joking, super monster fatty :console: :awesome:

You know I'm joking too :awesome:
:jumphug:
Wine makes you depressed drunk, right?
:borat:
don't rep her, guys.

Latest