The Student Room Group

Girls - what tactics do you use to get a guy to notice you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
He understood me, so did you, so your correction was pointless.

****ing moron.
Original post by Little_My
Because attractiveness isn't subjective or anything :ahee:

studies have shown that it isnt. look it up. :rolleyes:
Reply 122
Original post by Tootles
A lot of what's mentioned here seems to be variations of looking and smiling. Now, is a girl trying to get a bloke to notice her generally attracted to him?

If this is the case, I must be more attractive than I've always thought, at least to people who don't know me.

From the profile picture (if not the avatar) you're certainly attractive enough to get looks.

On the topic of eye contact, I've had LOADS of this looking and smiling business from people who are married! What the heck is going on there!
Reply 123
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 124
Original post by fran.ha
Lol, I don't. Perhaps this is why I'm so **** at attracting people.

This and it dosen't help that my best friend is a major flirt !
Well, if there's an opportunity to start a conversation with them, I will, and if they're really fit then I'll probably check them out for a bit, and smile at them if they notice. Or if they're my friend then I'll just shout at them and go "Oi, hi!" and wave. :lol: But I'm not sad enough to walk into a guy just so I can attempt to make conversation. I mean, how often do you get into a nice friendly chat with someone who just walked into you? Unless you know them of course.
(edited 13 years ago)
Show off as much flesh as possible.
Reply 127
Original post by Maestosa
From the profile picture (if not the avatar) you're certainly attractive enough to get looks.

On the topic of eye contact, I've had LOADS of this looking and smiling business from people who are married! What the heck is going on there!

Thank you :smile:
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
The bumping thing possibly is a conversation starter.... Not literally bumping into someone means syaing hi lol, but like the typical movie, bump into girl... help pick her paper up, eye contact... in love... :P

Or... you was just in her way

How hard do you bump into her?!

*BOOOOM*

'Sorry, let me help you to A&E, can I get you a drink?'
Reply 129
Original post by Tootles
Thank you :smile:

:smile:
Original post by iainthegreat
How hard do you bump into her?!

*BOOOOM*

'Sorry, let me help you to A&E, can I get you a drink?'

Lol I knock her over so hard, she faints, and then I follow her to the hospital, and say I saved you from a guy trying to rob you aha
Rape alarm
The word "tactics" shouldn't be associated with girls. :no:

It's a footballistic word only.
Reply 133
Original post by Mastermind`
The word "tactics" shouldn't be associated with girls. :no:

It's a footballistic word only.

Unless of course the girl uses Arsenal's defensive tactics in which case I am going to use my smooth total football tactics to score.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 134
Original post by S-man10
Unless of course the girl uses Arsenal's defensive tactics in which case I am going to use my smooth total football tactics to score.

No need in this case. Route one would do perfectly! :tongue:
I never have and never will deliberately use tactics to get the attention of a guy; not trying to sound big headed but I've never needed to, I get enough attention through just being myself.
the other night at a club a girl was getting fingered on the dancefloor, that got people noticing her lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending