Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Gave up on revision.

Watched this just now.

Gonna fail exam.

Plus I cried when Kelly died.

Good episode.

Cannot wait till next series!
Just watched episode 5 on youtube, it was sick! When they went pack in time and Curtis punched that guy was jokes.

One question, next week's episode is the last until next October right?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Gave up on revision.

Watched this just now.

Gonna fail exam.

Plus I cried when Kelly died.

Good episode.

Cannot wait till next series!

I think deep down you know you made the right choice :biggrin:
Reply 683
That episode was amazing!
With the Nathan thing - he's immortal but as the guy turned him in to a "vegetable" I think even if somebody kills him, he comes back in the state he was in. So if Simon killed him to put him out of his misery he would be alive again in the same state. That's what I think anyway. I got so in to the episode I forgot all about Curtis' power of turning back time lol. Also, what did they do to the milk guy? Surely just beating him up and saying "don't tell people about your power" would make him want to do it more? Unless they killed him?
Original post by SHABANA
That episode was amazing!
With the Nathan thing - he's immortal but as the guy turned him in to a "vegetable" I think even if somebody kills him, he comes back in the state he was in. So if Simon killed him to put him out of his misery he would be alive again in the same state. That's what I think anyway. I got so in to the episode I forgot all about Curtis' power of turning back time lol. Also, what did they do to the milk guy? Surely just beating him up and saying "don't tell people about your power" would make him want to do it more? Unless they killed him?

Well he proved earlier in the episode that he can regrow his brain from scratch, guess they just have to properly cave his head in so he won't come back as a potato.

I think it's pretty obvious they killed him, no way they'd risk him doing it again.
No surprise really but announcement on Facebook:

We are thrilled to confirm that Misfits will be back for Series 3 in the Autumn
Original post by History-Student

I think deep down you know you made the right choice :biggrin:

Exam wasn't too bad either :ahee:
Reply 687
Just watched yesterdays misfits(it was recorded)

OMGGGGG !!! I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END FOREVER, ALMOST SHED A TEAR.
F*CKING AMAZING EPISODE!!
Reply 688
The last episode was amazinggggggg. D:! But the ending was a real spoil. ): I wish they didn't go back in time, it ruined the entire thing. I was picturing something like the "Asbo 5" being called fakes considering Alisha's power could be done by actors, you'd never know Curtis's power since he can only go back when he feels guilty, Kelly's power could be staged and Nathan's could be staged as well and done with special effects. I think that would have been a better ending, then they get given another few weeks of CS because they quit the last 2 days of it :P but I still liked the whole episode with Simon finding out he was Superhoodie and him getting stabbed, I was like NO :frown:!!!!
Reply 689
Cheese guy is a douche. But hurrah for Curtis!
It was a good episode, but not amazing. I wished that the bad guy wasn't so obviously signposted throughout the whole episode.
Reply 691
Original post by Xhotas
The last episode was amazinggggggg. D:! But the ending was a real spoil. ): I wish they didn't go back in time, it ruined the entire thing. I was picturing something like the "Asbo 5" being called fakes considering Alisha's power could be done by actors, you'd never know Curtis's power since he can only go back when he feels guilty, Kelly's power could be staged and Nathan's could be staged as well and done with special effects. I think that would have been a better ending, then they get given another few weeks of CS because they quit the last 2 days of it :P but I still liked the whole episode with Simon finding out he was Superhoodie and him getting stabbed, I was like NO :frown:!!!!

But because they went back in time Simon DOESNT know that he is the superhoodie.

I feel like the episode was a waste of time because all that really happened in it was Curtis telling them they had to kill this guy or they would all die. Alisha hasnt led simon to his base and he doesnt know that she thinks he said picking up litter was the best time in his life.

The story has gone no where so I hope that sundays one is better!
Reply 692
Don't forget theirs a christmas special this Sunday (19th) 10pm its 1hour 30 minutes long!
Reply 693
So, so epic.

I knew superhoodie wasn't talking about the video game guy as when Alisha died.

Didn't Alisha see the TV Broadcast of the 'ASBO 5' at superhoodie's base. So if the events of them becoming famous happened in his timeline, then why wasn't he dead, seeing as Simon gets stabbed by the cheese guy...

Bit confuzzled :s-smilie:
Reply 694
Original post by aprilterri
Don't forget theirs a christmas special this Sunday (19th) 10pm its 1hour 30 minutes long!

This makes me happy.
Hmmm I can see people's point that in one sense it was a pointless episode because it all just got reversed (it was like when in Primary School you got told not to end stories with them waking up and finding out it was all a dream)

However I still thought it was interesting because during their fame you saw the characters develop more.

It's when watching a play such as Much Ado About Nothing there is loadsa dramatic irony because the audience know things the character's don't, and I think this episode gave us a good lot of extra knowledge (but now the characters don't know it)

Also I didn't think cheese guy would be the bad guy at the start, I thought it would be the woman controlling all the superheroes.
Reply 696

Well he proved earlier in the episode that he can regrow his brain from scratch, guess they just have to properly cave his head in so he won't come back as a potato.

I think it's pretty obvious they killed him, no way they'd risk him doing it again.

I don't know, I think his power is coming back to the state he was in before whatever killed him. Otherwise he'd come back with a big gaping wound or his head caved in.
Reply 697
Original post by haleem

Original post by haleem
Didn't Alisha see the TV Broadcast of the 'ASBO 5' at superhoodie's base. So if the events of them becoming famous happened in his timeline, then why wasn't he dead, seeing as Simon gets stabbed by the cheese guy...

Bit confuzzled :s-smilie:

Maybe because in his timeline, Alisha never walks in to the room and says the whole litter thing, and everything works out differently perhaps?? As he doesn't become bold enough to get stabbed or whatever, so Curtis is stabbed and they are all dead (as time didn't get reversed) apart from Simon.
Original post by SHABANA

Original post by SHABANA
Maybe because in his timeline, Alisha never walks in to the room and says the whole litter thing, and everything works out differently perhaps?? As he doesn't become bold enough to get stabbed or whatever, so Curtis is stabbed and they are all dead (as time didn't get reversed) apart from Simon.

Ooo that is a cunning theory! I like that!
Reply 699

Ooo that is a cunning theory! I like that!

But then does that mean future Simon went back in time to save Alisha, so that normal Simon could overhear her talking about it??
Also, why isn't it like an infinite loop? As in future Simon going back. I have confused myself lol

Quick Reply

Latest