The Student Room Group

Snow

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Loz17
Please stop snowing in London. Come Monday it can snow all it wants :sad:

Just got a text and London is getting a fair bit right now!
Reply 721
About 4 cm in South East London right now. We had a major snowfall but it stopped now. I love it though :biggrin:
Reply 722
We only had it for a few hours last evening and night, but there is still lots left on the ground! :h:
Snow in London now :biggrin:
We had a foot 2 weeks ago in hull.

None left :'(
Reply 725
Snow, snow, snow you say?

It can **** off, **** off, **** off i say...
lol serious i'm fed up of it now though.
It snowed a little yesterday afternoon but the sun is shining quite brightly right now in Birmingham.
It appeared to be snowing quite heavily in Sheffield yesterday but it hasn't settled except for a few patches on grass. Don't think it is icy either, phew!
Original post by The Stig
Just got a text and London is getting a fair bit right now!

**** :s:
I'm in southwest london and it snowed heavily for about 2 mins, covered the ground about an inch half an hour ago then completely stopped. Sunny now
Reply 730
I had 8 inches when I woke up. Didn't get much snow, though.
Reply 731
raging, the one time i get a snow day and instead ive been stuck in an airport since 6 :frown:
Got some over East London to.... kinda melting now, nothin but blue skies and sunshine

we're getting more on the weekend anyway so meh : /
Reply 733
If only I had a sledge.... - (idunno if anyone can see that - It comes up as a broken image on mine :frown:)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Loz17
Thank you. Just hope it stays that way for now :h:

Now there is:frown: and apparently more to come
Original post by Prokaryotic_crap
Now there is:frown: and apparently more to come

I know :sad: So long as M2 stays clear then getting to London should be ok (I hope :frown:)
Original post by suzie101
Did anyone else open their curtains to snow this morning?

I woke to over 3 inches and its been snowing non stop all morning - forecast says its not meant to stop until tomorrow...... Beginning to wonder if Im going to make it home for Christmas, otherwise its me and the hamster with a can of soup.....:redface:

i opened my window with a hangover, it was a blizzard, its still snowing heavly after 12 hours, its very deep

i'm in cardiff and is now trapped
Not in the morning, but around 12ish in the aftertoon it started snowing. Heavily. Like a proper blizzard, was hard walking back home from school. Slipped a couple of times :| but now it has stopped.
Aberdeenshire supposta have snow for the next 8 days! It was a whiteout yesterday at school. Rear wheel drive cars are screwed
I got back from uni last night and there was no snow there, but plenty everywhere else whilst I was on the train.
It snowed here for all of 10 minutes this afternoon :rolleyes: but I'm glad it's not settled, we need to go back to my room to get all my stuff!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending