The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
When exactly did you receive your offer and what other offers have you had? Congrats!
Reply 641
Original post by asdfg0987
I sent mine arounf that time as well, oct 15th maybe. Anyway congrats!

Thanks! Good luck :smile:
Reply 642
Original post by ckelly674
When exactly did you receive your offer and what other offers have you had? Congrats!

Thanks, it was last friday, havent heard from Bristol or Durham, been invited to UCL open day in February which will hopefully turn into an offer then, and waiting until early Jan for Cambridge :s-smilie:

You had any luck with offers yet?
Reply 643
Yeah conditional from UCL but still waiting on LSE, Durham and St Andrews.
Reply 644
Congrats! Was the conditional A*AA with the star in Maths? Just cos thats what my mate got offered when he went to the open day late november i think
Reply 645
Note. Durham can be quite late. Well past January.
Reply 646
Original post by SPMS
Note. Durham can be quite late. Well past January.

Oh right, cheers good to know
Reply 647
Yeah I reckon that's the standard offer from UCL. As for Durham, I'm surprised they haven't replied as my friends have already received offers for courses like PPE and Physics!!
Reply 648
Original post by ckelly674
Yeah I reckon that's the standard offer from UCL. As for Durham, I'm surprised they haven't replied as my friends have already received offers for courses like PPE and Physics!!

Yh same!! Ah well already waited 2 months so whats another 2 gonna do :biggrin:
Original post by Byrney11
has anyone got university of surrey and sussex offers yet......... what are the grades that they are offering out

Yeah i have both, ABB for Surrey and ABB/AAC for Sussex
Reply 650
Original post by SPMS
Sorry to come in, but where have you heard that Sussex don't send out an acknowledgement email as this is new news to me.

A friend of mine got offered a palce and said he didnt get an acknowledgement letter and neither have I.
Reply 651
repping a cheekay offer from York, conditional
last choice, but im just relieved, first offer :wink:
Reply 652
Original post by rio9898
Thanks, it was last friday, havent heard from Bristol or Durham, been invited to UCL open day in February which will hopefully turn into an offer then, and waiting until early Jan for Cambridge :s-smilie:

Hey you know that open day for ucl? whats it about?
Reply 653

has anyone got university of surrey and sussex offers yet......... what are the grades that they are offering out

I recieved a conditional of ABB from Surrey.
Reply 654
Course: Economics
Uni: Durham
Offer: AAA

Applied on 26th October and received offer on 14th December. Hopefully, I will get into Josephine Butler :smile:
Original post by THEWAYIAM
I recieved a conditional of ABB from Surrey.

When did you send off your app? I applied to Surrey and it was processed by UCAS on the 29th.
Reply 656
Original post by rio9898

When exactly should we expect to hear from Cambridge, I guess it depends on the college u applied for though.
Original post by frodalod
When exactly should we expect to hear from Cambridge, I guess it depends on the college u applied for though.

All colleges are sending out their decision letters on 5th January.
Reply 658
Original post by LucyJane
Course: Economics
Uni: Durham
Offer: AAA

Applied on 26th October and received offer on 14th December. Hopefully, I will get into Josephine Butler :smile:

You will love the open weekend. They have a little surprise at the train station on that day too.
Reply 659
Course: Economics and Politics
Uni: Queen Mary (University of London)
Offer: 90% in Italian Final Exam and 90% in Mathematics :smile:

Applied on the 12th of October and received on the 13th of December :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending