The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Bishamon
tbh the only way you would really know this is if you have tried the penises (penii|) of multiple races. Which, just from reading your posts, I can tell you havent.

Lol I love the word 'penii'. :biggrin:

How can you tell that? No, I haven't dated someone of every race, but I have dated Asians. And they don't all have small penises or penii lol. :tongue:
Original post by fist of the south star
If you think one race is hard try guessing it when your mixed as I am.

My dad is half iranian half indian and mum is kashmiri and her grandads dad is turkish.

And I look like a moroccan Jew.

gtfo jew
Reply 42
Original post by relaxmansh**
gtfo jew

thats wacist
Reply 43
Original post by .Ali.
Lol I love the word 'penii'. :biggrin:

How can you tell that? No, I haven't dated someone of every race, but I have dated Asians. And they don't all have small penises or penii lol. :tongue:

two questions:

1. Have u dated a black guy?
2. Was he the largest?

Reply 44
cant speak for arabs but I seriously doubt men within those regions will differ massively. It rarely does.

How would you know?

There will be far more intraracial variation (min to max) than there will be variation between the averages of diferrent ethnicities.

Arab males are taller than Vietnamese males, but the tallest Vietnamese male will easily be taller than the shortest (or even average-height) Arab male.
Reply 45
Original post by .Ali.
I'm white and I like Asian males. As do a lot of my friends. I've never noticed they're not liked? Maybe we're exceptions though? :tongue:

Oh, also, not all Asian guys have small dicks.

Please tell Mr. Smurf this.
Reply 46
two questions:

1. Have u dated a black guy?
2. Was he the largest?

Haha no, just white guys and Asians. So I can't comment on black guys really. :tongue:
Reply 47
Original post by effofex

Who is Mr. Smurf? :confused:
Original post by effofex

Mr.Smurf is Oriental Asian. But somebody needs to tell him nonetheless.
Reply 49
Original post by effofex
How would you know?

There will be far more intraracial variation (min to max) than there will be variation between the averages of diferrent ethnicities.

Arab males are taller than Vietnamese males, but the tallest Vietnamese male will easily be taller than the shortest (or even average-height) Arab male.

Dont ask me why but I looked at an average penis chart, the asian and arab countries didnt seem to differ massively. Except for japan which was actually higher than the US average.

Oh and thats the whole point of distribution. Of course there will be outliers.
I'm asian and have a small dick, small being 4inches....
Reply 51
Original post by .Ali.
Haha no, just white guys and Asians. So I can't comment on black guys really. :tongue:

Well until you have you cant really provide a conclusive statement.
Reply 52
Original post by .Ali.

Unless you have examined/had intercourse with a sufficient sample number of each racial grouping (let's say 5000) and measured accurately (i.e. at full length) it would be very difficult to make a reliable extrapolation for what that racial grouping's 'average' was. Even then, you would need to perform a two-tailed t-test (or alternative testing) to verify whether a significant difference could be observed between racial groups.
Reply 53
Original post by .Ali.
Who is Mr. Smurf? :confused:

He is an Asian male on this forum who simply refuses to accept that there are Asian male-White female couplings in London.
Reply 54
Original post by effofex
Unless you have examined/had intercourse with a sufficient sample number of each racial grouping (let's say 5000) and measured accurately (i.e. at full length) it would be very difficult to make a reliable extrapolation for what that racial grouping's 'average' was. Even then, you would need to perform a two-tailed t-test (or alternative testing) to verify whether a significant difference could be observed between racial groups.

Yes, I can see that to take a country's average, you'd have to measure a lot of penises lol. The point was purely being that the "HAHAHA ASIANS HAVE SMALL DICKS" isn't always true. :tongue: Obviously, I can't speak for all Asian guys lol.
Reply 55
Original post by effofex
He is an Asian male on this forum who simply refuses to accept that there are Asian male-White female couplings in London.

There are loads though...

Haha yeah, someone needs to tell him.
Reply 56
Original post by Hooj
Indians and south Asians have the smallest penises, fact.

East Asians (eg Chinese, Japanese, Thai etc) have the smallest penises on average you dummy. But then again it's all relative so it's doesn't matter (East Asians also have the smallest vaginas on average).
Reply 57
Dont ask me why but I looked at an average penis chart, the asian and arab countries didnt seem to differ massively. Except for japan which was actually higher than the US average.

Oh and thats the whole point of distribution. Of course there will be outliers.

Alot depends on the sample they use, the specific condition in which it is measured, the accuracy of measurement etc. Many would say a sample size of 500-1000 is not indicative of a nation with at least 5 million sexually mature men. I have seen some of these 'studies' (do you have any papers to hand incidentally - i.e. NCBI/NLM/Wiley Interscience rather than uncited online results) where countries very close to each other geographically (e.g. France & Italy) differ much more widely in their averages than countries slightly further away (e.g. France and Egypt).

If you extrapolate from genomic variation - you would expect there to be a far wider range among Negroid peoples (since they have a higher range of genetic diversity) than amongst Caucasoids or Mongoloids.
Reply 58
Original post by therealOG
East Asians (eg Chinese, Japanese, Thai etc) have the smallest penises on average you dummy. But then again it's all relative so it's doesn't matter (East Asians also have the smallest vaginas on average).

Source?
Reply 59
Well...no. Would my anus hurting imply I have taken a large dick?

Do you have first hand experience?

Latest

Trending

Trending