The Student Room Group

Who was the most evil woman in history?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by MasterJomi
Thatcher of course.

This is, word for word, what I said upon seeing the thread title.
Original post by CB91
Definately, no-ones been as dominant as he has in any sport in the last 10 years (Except Schumacher, but he had far and away the best car, so idk). Especially as he went from the best bike to one of the worst and still won.

In terms of raw talent, I think Rossi is superior. He has on championships on many different bikes and is and can win from the back of the grid with an inferior bike. Hopefully he can win at Ducati.
Original post by Converse
In terms of raw talent, I think Rossi is superior. He has on championships on many different bikes and is and can win from the back of the grid with an inferior bike. Hopefully he can win at Ducati.

I think Italy would just about explode if he won the championship on a Ducati. :mmm:

Its shaping up to be a good year next year tbh. Rossi, Lorenzo, Stoner, Pedrosa. Spies, Dovisiozo and cant forget big Marco on a fully factory supported Honda to all throw in with the odd podiums/race wins. Cant wait. :teeth:
Reply 123
That woman who was a paedophile in the nursery and refused to tell people which children she abused. Sick, disgusting excuse for a human being. Evil.
Reply 124
Winnie Mandela

Reply 125
This sexy bitch is so evil :sexface:

Reply 126
Original post by rylit91
And burnt 300! There's something about burning people alive I can never forgive. Beheading I can bear, but when we watched 'Elizabeth' in our history class, I just couldn't watch the beginning. Btw, Elizabeth was actually on the throne for 45 years.

It depends on the definition of evil as it was mentioned. good point to mention by the way.

I would not judge by the way of torturing but the fact that it has happened. It is way crueler to burn somebody than to behead him but that was in the nature of things. No means of torture are to be judge. Maybe shooting or beheading happens quickly but other methods were used to set up an example and to warn people not to do bad things.

regarding witch huntung or the spanish inqusition, this was very cruel. but burning only a few in such a long period of time is not evil to my mind.

But funny enough that the tower of London is still said to be haunted by ghosts, the lost souls of tortured people imprisoned there. that is scary. Why are there so many vexed castles, houses or towers in especially the UK???
My mother in law.

www.instantrimshot.com
Reply 129
Original post by Cynthi007
It depends on the definition of evil as it was mentioned. good point to mention by the way.

I would not judge by the way of torturing but the fact that it has happened. It is way crueler to burn somebody than to behead him but that was in the nature of things. No means of torture are to be judge. Maybe shooting or beheading happens quickly but other methods were used to set up an example and to warn people not to do bad things.

regarding witch huntung or the spanish inqusition, this was very cruel. but burning only a few in such a long period of time is not evil to my mind.

But funny enough that the tower of London is still said to be haunted by ghosts, the lost souls of tortured people imprisoned there. that is scary. Why are there so many vexed castles, houses or towers in especially the UK???

I agree that all death sentences/torturing is not to be forgiven or pardoned, but you're right in that burning is far more painful and it makes me squirm just thinking about those poor people. I still maintain that Elizabeth should not be categorised with Mary. Compared to the longevity of Elizabeth's reign with that of Mary's, Mary was a murderous tyrant. Mary burnt 300 Catholics in 5 years, whilst 700 died over 45 years. (Not to mention the 70,000 for Henry!) As a Catholic myself, I always used to feel a little sorry for the bad press Mary gets, and it's true that there is merit in a lot that she did, but she is overshadowed by her sister.

Yeah, I've been to the Tower loads of times and it's got quite an eerie atmosphere in some of the rooms.
Reply 130
Original post by Time Tourist
Simples:

I'm sorry but that's an absoloutley disgusting thing to say. She is the snigle greates woman in British politics today and quite frankly a figurhead for everyone who is not a white straight middle class male.
Original post by MrCharmed
I'm sorry but that's an absoloutley disgusting thing to say. She is the snigle greates woman in British politics today and quite frankly a figurhead for everyone who is not a white straight middle class male.

Riveting satire, old chap.
Her name was !xobile hernandes, here's her pic:

]

Apparently she stole milk from school children.
She was called the virgin mary, becuase she convinced people she had conceived a child without having sex but really she was just a dirty whore that got caught. She also convinced the child that it was the son of some god and for the past 2000 years people have believed this myth and all sorts of bad **** has happened around the womans lie.

Reply 134
Original post by Time Tourist
Riveting satire, old chap.

Just love how you think that women with balls in politics is a joke, as matters of equality clearly are.
Original post by MrCharmed
Just love how you think that women with balls in politics is a joke, as matters of equality clearly are.

Oh ****, you being serious? :s-smilie:

Well, I'd doing anything for Thatcher back instead of Dave.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Law123mus
She was called the virgin mary, becuase she convinced people she had conceived a child without having sex but really she was just a dirty whore that got caught. She also convinced the child that it was the son of some god and for the past 2000 years people have believed this myth and all sorts of bad **** has happened around the womans lie.

What a tit.
Reply 137
Original post by Panda Vinnie
Cheryl Cole.

Only a woman as evil as her could racially and physically abuse a black woman at a night club in her true chavistocratic ways and yet manage to become the 'nation's sweetheart'.

Now THAT is evil!

Hear hear. And don't be fooled by the 'nation's sweetheart' rubbish. If you actually speak to people you'd be surprised how few people like her (apart from dumb chavs, of course).

All the PR stuff is down to Cowell. Anyone with his backing can become, ahem, a 'star'.
(edited 13 years ago)
Throughout history, killers found a way
To gather enough power to put millions in their graves
Henry just focused on his wives
While Hitler's war took 70 million lives
But I've got to wonder if those guys were worse
Than Queen Ranavalona the First
Oh Ranavalona, Ranavalona, Ranavalona the First

They call her the Mad Queen of Madagascar
She'll sell you into slavery, she'll boil you in tar
She'll dress you up in bloody animal skins and set the dogs on you
A third of her nation died under her rule
If ever the the reign of a woman was cursed
It was Queen Ranavalona the First
Ranavalona, Ranavalona, Ranavalona the First

:yep:
Original post by Panda Vinnie
Cheryl Cole.

Only a woman as evil as her could racially and physically abuse a black woman at a night club in her true chavistocratic ways and yet manage to become the 'nation's sweetheart'.

Now THAT is evil!

Ahem....found not guilty of racial abuse by unaniminous verdict. Not that I'm condoning the guilty assault charge but you should get your facts straight before making an accusation like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending