The Student Room Group

Anyone work at Hollister AND another clothing store?

Hi there,

my favorite shop without a doubt is Hollister! I really want to work there and would do anything to obtain a job there whether it be for the model or impact poisition. I am determined to get one next year, possibly nearer the summer once I've built up abit of a tan. However what I was wondering was whether anyone works at Hollister as well as another clothing store, as I'm aware due to the sheer volume of employees, you get very few hours a week at Hollister. I would love to be able to work at Hollister and another store such as Next/Republic/Topman/New Look any advice?
you have to be well fit to work there...
Reply 2
My advice would be secure a job at Next/Debenhams/etc and then worry about Hollister - you might even find you won't need the other job and have plenty of hours (compared to Hollister's irregular shift pattern). Just because you love the store doesn't mean you'll enjoy working there!
Reply 3
You seriously want to work there?

The one near me makes people queue at the door TO GET IN even though the store is empty... Just to make themselves look good.. They look like douche bags tbh!
Original post by relaxmansh**
you have to be well fit to work there...

Agree. I heard from one person that whilst she was shopping at Hollister and was "approached" by a "model" who works at Hollister in Sheffield Meadowhall, she got and had the interview, which automatically meant that she got the job. :L
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending