The Student Room Group

Israeli Man Runs Over Palestinian Children

Recently I came across this image.

Its a picture taken of an Israeli man running down Palestinian children, how pathetic.
Reply 1
This is fairly old - they ran in front of the car while trying to stone it.
Reply 2
the video which was shown here a few months ago would give a bit of a better context to the situation. They ran out and attacked his vehicle with stones and such, he does slow down and tries to go around but they stand in front and the one to the side goes for the window, he accelerates basically to get out of there before they smash his windows. Unfortunate that he wasn't able to get around them or just go forward slowly and sort of nudge them out of the way but they were preventing him getting past and attacking him, if he had gotten out of his vehicle he could have been badly injured.

It is rather clear in the photo what the children are doing mind, covering their faces with rocks in hand. Not saying what he did was justified but it's a rather difficult situation to be in.
(edited 13 years ago)
Ah well a picture says a thousand words ... it also happens that sometimes people write a thousand words of rubbish.
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey

Its a picture taken of an Israeli man running down Palestinian children, how pathetic.

Have you watched the video?
Original post by joey11223
the video which was shown here a few months ago would give a bit of a better context to the situation. They ran out and attacked his vehicle with stones and such, he does slow down and tries to go around but they stand in front and the one to the side goes for the window, he accelerates basically to get out of there before they smash his windows. Unfortunate that he wasn't able to get around them or just go forward slowly and sort of nudge them out of the way but they were preventing him getting past and attacking him, if he had gotten out of his vehicle he could have been badly injured.

It is rather clear in the photo what the children are doing mind, covering their faces with rocks in hand. Not saying what he did was justified but it's a rather difficult situation to be in.

Should of ****ing ran them over and them curb stomped them ****ing kids.
Reply 6
Should of ****ing ran them over and them curb stomped them ****ing kids.

for some reason that made me laugh a little...guess I must have a bit of evil in me.:s-smilie:

but I guess this is a good demonstration of how propaganda works. That still image makes out the driver to be totally at fault and a "monster" but actually the kids caused the event to occur.
Reply 7

LMAO
lmao the little ****s deserved it, throw rocks at a car and you get rammed
Reply 9
This is mentally distressing, those children belong to somebody and the fact that some people are condoning this disgusting event and wishing for those children, probably no older than 12 or 13, to have been killed says more about them then those kids.

EDIT. It's interesting how the people negging me probably haven't even read my post all the way through, which in itself says even more about their character and intelligence; or rather lack of it.
(edited 13 years ago)
What, you expect him just to sit there and let them smash his car up and possibly assault him?

If they didn't want to get hit, they should have got out of the ****ing way and refrain from attacking the car!
Reply 12
the guy who is flying in the air make the picture imo
for some reason that made me laugh a little...guess I must have a bit of evil in me.:s-smilie:

but I guess this is a good demonstration of how propaganda works. That still image makes out the driver to be totally at fault and a "monster" but actually the kids caused the event to occur.

I suspect woman driver.
I suspect woman driver.

sorry but looking at the picture there's a thick moustache there haha, looks like an old guy and a teenager in the passenger seat, maybe a granddad and his grandson.
sorry but looking at the picture there's a thick moustache there haha, looks like an old guy and a teenager in the passenger seat, maybe a granddad and his grandson.

Your point is invalid, in those countries many women have beards and moustaches.
Your point is invalid, in those countries many women have beards and moustaches.

well I think I can make out a guy...and why would they have beards?:biggrin:
Reply 17
If you are surrounded by kids throwing rocks at you, you wouldn't just stop, would you?
Reply 18

They look like they're pretending to be the Taliban with their shirts like that anyway.
They deserved to get run over.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending