The Student Room Group

Guys, what would be the reason you'd want to get to know a girl more?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
This thread is just going to be full of guys (though not all ) being all.

"Ha-ha... because of their looks of course.. Who would want to TALK to girls? Girls are lame. Harh harh harh".
I can only think of these three reasons why a guy would want to know a girl better: love at first sight (legitimate), common interests or because she's 'hot'. It is mostly because she's 'hot' tbh.
Reply 22
The vast majority of cases either because he thinks she's hot. Or he thinks her friend's hot.
Reply 23
Hotness or friends hotness is the usual factor in such things or that they are actually nice people and deserve my attention on a more platonic scale.
Reply 24
Yeah sometimes I talk to girls i just get along with, no attraction of any sort, just think they're cool people to hang out with, but i'd have to say that this isn't the fact in the majority of cases
Reply 25
Original post by Luceria
This thread is just going to be full of guys (though not all ) being all.

"Ha-ha... because of their looks of course.. Who would want to TALK to girls? Girls are lame. Harh harh harh".

I hate guys that do this...
you start talking to a guy, think you've found a new friend, they ask you out, you say no and they never talk to you ever again....:s-smilie:
Like we're only worth talking to so they can get in our knickers :rolleyes:
boobs :colone:
Reply 27
Original post by Mm_Minty
I hate guys that do this...
you start talking to a guy, think you've found a new friend, they ask you out, you say no and they never talk to you ever again....:s-smilie:
Like we're only worth talking to so they can get in our knickers :rolleyes:

This makes me sob because it happens :puppyeyes: we're not all like that, honestly.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by Roo Bix
This makes me sob because it happens :puppyeyes: we're not all like that, honestly.

I don't believe so either. But the worst sort seem to gather here.
Reply 29
Original post by Luceria

The worst sort seem to gather here, as in, the forum?
Reply 30
Original post by Roo Bix
The worst sort seem to gather here, as in, the forum?

Yes, this forum. It's a breeding ground for misogynistic trolls.

Surprised Jimbo hasn't posted in it yet. " All girls only care about X factor. They know nothing about Vietnam!"
Reply 31
Original post by Luceria
Yes, this forum.

Surprised Jimbo hasn't posted in it yet. " All girls only care about X factor. They know nothing about Vietnam!"

What I've noticed is that there are alot of fellas on the forum that have really ignorant, egotistical opinions, based around some sarcastic post for what is most likely for attention purposes.

But equally, there are also alot of fellas on here that are delightfully intelligent, literate, well-rounded in forming a logical opinion, it's great to be here actually. Same can be said for the girls, I love it, suffices for rubbing one out. But seriously it's nice to post with like-minded people actually! (And like minded Harry Potter geeks that happen to be female - Honest post calls for honest opinions :sexface:)
Reply 32
Original post by Roo Bix

I know you're not! It's just a shame that some are :p:
Reply 33
Original post by Luceria

Nah, the worst gather at the local kebab shop.
Reply 34
Original post by Roo Bix
What I've noticed is that there are alot of fellas on the forum that have really ignorant, egotistical opinions, based around some sarcastic post for what is most likely for attention purposes.

But equally, there are also alot of fellas on here that are delightfully intelligent, literate, well-rounded in forming a logical opinion, it's great to be here actually. Same can be said for the girls, I love it, suffices for rubbing one out. But seriously it's nice to post with like-minded people actually! (And like minded Harry Potter geeks that happen to be female - Honest post calls for honest opinions :sexface:)

Yes. I'm just so tired of it. And I feel sad for the people who rep these trolls. But I guess you can't expect anything else, as it's the
internet and all.

Yes, there are loads of nice people here. Especially, this female Merlin fan :ahee: But alas, I'm straight. Harry Potter fan you say? Lovely :sexface: :awesome:.
Reply 35
Sticky fingers.
Reply 36
Original post by Luceria
Yes. I'm just so tired of it. And I feel sad for the people who rep these trolls. But I guess you can't expect anything else, as it's the
internet and all.

Yes, there are loads of nice people here. Especially, this female Merlin fan :ahee: But alas, I'm straight. Harry Potter fan you say? Lovely :sexface: :awesome:.

Yes! And I have a question, look out for my VM :awesome:
Having a kinda mysterious, independent allure. She can banter with you and sometimes up-end you

She's intelligent oh and if she seems to generally keep to herself and be a bit withdrawn, then I'd really want to find out more about her (If I find her personality interesting enough), with me it's like the more withdrawn a girl I like is, the more I'd want to get to know her and open her up
Original post by awais590
"well fit innit" ... ... ... no. :facepalm2:

(FYI -- I wasn't the one who negged you. Don't do neg reps. :rolleyes:)

This made me lol.
Reply 39
I think she's good looking...she could be the one that I marry, have kids with and makes me dinner.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending