The Student Room Group

AQA June 10 papers

Hello
I will be grateful if someone could link or post me these. Question paper along with mark scheme for c1,c2,c3,c4,fp1 and fp2 dating back last summer. :smile:
Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump.Anyone
? :smile:
Reply 2
anyone?
June 2010 isn't out yet, but should be available early next year-ish.
Reply 4
Original post by ibysaiyan
Hello
I will be grateful if someone could link or post me these. Question paper along with mark scheme for c1,c2,c3,c4,fp1 and fp2 dating back last summer. :smile:
Thanks!

C3 is here
Reply 5
Original post by alexs2602
C3 is here

Oh thank you very much!I would love to get qp and ms for other papers too.
Reply 6
Oh thank you very much!I would love to get qp and ms for other papers too.

My teacher might have all but FP2 but
a) I won't get them until Jan since I'm off now.
b) I'm lazy
c) The only paper I'll need other than C3 is C4 for June.

Let us know what you score in that paper btw. I sent it to someone else and they said it was a hard paper. I only made 3 silly mistakes in the whole thing and could have got full marks.
Reply 7
My teacher might have all but FP2 but
a) I won't get them until Jan since I'm off now.
b) I'm lazy
c) The only paper I'll need other than C3 is C4 for June.

Let us know what you score in that paper btw. I sent it to someone else and they said it was a hard paper. I only made 3 silly mistakes in the whole thing and could have got full marks.

I am redoing them all. I scored 80 in c4 as for C3 it went rubbish 50.
So which ones are you going to sit?
Reply 8
I am redoing them all. I scored 80 in c4 as for C3 it went rubbish 50.
So which ones are you going to sit?

In January I'm doing C3, S1, S2 and M1. I've done all but M1 before but it's very complicated so I won't go into it.

In June I'm doing C4, D2, FP3 and M2.

Know how you feel about resitting, I'm resitting three units from last year. One unit from a different board from around 3 years ago and the rest are from scratch. I'm self-studying further maths. If I get to the same standard in all 4 units I should get 2 A*s *fingers crossed*
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9

In January I'm doing C3, S1, S2 and M1. I've done all but M1 before but it's very complicated so I won't go into it.

In June I'm doing C4, D2, FP3 and M2.

Know how you feel about resitting, I'm resitting three units from last year. One unit from a different board from around 3 years ago and the rest are from scratch. I'm self-studying further maths. If I get to the same standard in all 4 units I should get 2 A*s *fingers crossed*

Sounds like me.. I had 12 exams last summer! yay and I self studied further maths too.Of all the modules only fp2 worries me a little.Still aiming for an A*
Sounds like me.. I had 12 exams last summer! yay and I self studied further maths too.Of all the modules only fp2 worries me a little.Still aiming for an A*

The key is practice, practice, practice. So you'll need to start revising now. :tongue: I'm trying to get the basics of my statistics revision done by sunday. Then I need to do M1 as well as my econ and chem revision. :confused:

Do past papers, work out where you need to brush up, do that then more past papers depending on how much time you have.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 11
The key is practice, practice, practice. So you'll need to start revising now. :tongue: I'm trying to get the basics of my statistics revision done by sunday. Then I need to do M1 as well as my econ and chem revision. :confused:

Do past papers, work out where you need to brush up, do that then more past papers depending on how much time you have.

This.Exactly as you just said.. practice is the key... I have already started my revision.Six exams this winter xD should be fun =)
This.Exactly as you just said.. practice is the key... I have already started my revision.Six exams this winter xD should be fun =)

I got six exams too but only 4 are maths and I need to finish M1 still. Still might just be able to do it if I don't get too distracted.

If all goes to plan it will be a lot of fun and I'll get some great grades. Need to get off the computer though :tongue: Good thing is I know what I need to revise in S1; Normal dist and confidence intervals.
Reply 13
I got six exams too but only 4 are maths and I need to finish M1 still. Still might just be able to do it if I don't get too distracted.

If all goes to plan it will be a lot of fun and I'll get some great grades. Need to get off the computer though :tongue: Good thing is I know what I need to revise in S1; Normal dist and confidence intervals.

LOL I am sitting four for maths too.Very strange xD Other two are on physics and bio. :P :smile:
LOL I am sitting four for maths too.Very strange xD Other two are on physics and bio. :P :smile:

How's your revision going? Just finished one of the chapters I needed today. On to M1 tomorrow or I'm going to be ****ed come January.
Reply 15
How's your revision going? Just finished one of the chapters I needed today. On to M1 tomorrow or I'm going to be ****ed come January.

Great lol.. I am doing biology atm stuff on meiosis and genetics bah .. What chapter did you finish ? c3 or c4?
Great lol.. I am doing biology atm stuff on meiosis and genetics bah .. What chapter did you finish ? c3 or c4?

Well, it was a recap really; S1 - Normal distribution, I needed to go over Central Limit Theorem. Want to go over Confidence Intervals again tonight and then I have to read M1, way behind on that but I have time to finish it.

I miss science, I'm doing chem now which is fun but I havent done Bio or Physics since 2006, ages ago.

What do you have to do after your Jan exams? I need to selfstudy M2, D2 and FP3 then in college I have Unit 2 in chem, Unit 4 in Econ and C4. Not forgetting, at some point, I need to recap Unit 2 in Econ. :confused:
Reply 17

hmm after jan exams I will sit ph5 (physics),fp1 and fp2 ( maths) :s
(edited 13 years ago)
hmm after jan exams I will sit ph5 (physics),fp1 and fp2 ( maths) :s

:| You don't have much, I have loads to do this year.
Reply 19
Anyone got the C2 Jun AQA mark schem?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending